Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Tris007

Aww this was amazing Shaz!! This is such a great future snippet of My Mister! The meaning of love being different for different people is definitely true and made so much sense in their case!

Now I feel like giving another alternate too  😉😆

BTW, I was so confused half way through on who was Ji An 🤣 I was googling all the names you wrote and finally My Mister popped up on ML's name! 😆

Now. next word please! 😆

Thanku but it took me 3hrs to write it lol.. I think My mister's story and ending has left so much scope to explore!⭐️ We can give so many future situations to them .. great show to write Ffs on IMO.. 😃 

Haha I thought once to give the name of the show but then forgot to do so.. not your fault it can be confusing .. I myself googled and got the names 😆😆 

Yes yes you give your own version too ! 😃

Next word :  Soju. 😊😛
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Thanku but it took me 3hrs to write it lol.. I think My mister's story and ending has left so much scope to explore!⭐️ We can give so many future situations to them .. great show to write Ffs on IMO.. 😃 

Haha I thought once to give the name of the show but then forgot to do so.. not your fault it can be confusing .. I myself googled and got the names 😆😆 

Yes yes you give your own version too ! 😃

Next word :  Soju. 😊😛

You did quite a lot, I can totally understand. We are not even usual writers. It takes me long time to write too lol
You're right about My Mister and the open ending!

Soju will be interesting! It's Poo's turn next I believe 😆
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shaz..Wow!!! Absolutely loved it..It was so touching..👏👏👏 I actually teared up when Dong-hoon said congratulations to  Ji-an..😭😭😭 Their bonding is so pure..This is how I imagined they will have their HEA!!! Someone have to write on Dong-hoon too..Finding his other half!!! 
poo_j thumbnail
I have to write on Soju now..😆 
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Yes it takes a long time to write lol.. if I mean to write something decent. 😆 Its easy to imagine situations but hard to put them in a proper form.. I dunno how regular FF writers do it! And they write chapters after chapters 😲 I once tried to write on Ishqbaaaz but never posted it .. it was in a word file on my lappy which i stumbled upon yesterday while writing this.. and god it was so bad 😆 Deleted it straightaway.. 
@Poo  Thanks if you liked it.. I think this kind of situation is possible ..no? She marries someone and is happy but still has a place for Dong hoon in her heart 😳 Haha when he says Congrats just imagining it with the OST of  the show gave me feels lol  
Yes u r right.. we need DH's perspective too! One of us should do it 👍🏼  
Okay Poobear.. treat us with soju !!
Edited by NeanderthalGirl - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Soju :

Reply 1988:

Dong-ryong, Jung-hwan, Sun-woo are excited to go to their home today from school. Finally now they are going to try what they wanted for so long. They were laughing ear to ear while entering Jung-Hwan room. On the way they looked over Jung-bong room where he was playing game seriously in the computer. His new obsession. His parents are out for a movie date.

Jung-hwan: Where is it Dong-ryong?

Dong-ryong: Be patient..*Searching his bag*  Opps..Seems it's not in there.

Sun-woo: Are you kidding us now?

Taek joins them after sneaking cigarette. Made sure no cigarette smell comes for him by applying perfume.

Taek: What's going on?

Jung-hwan: Did you forget what we decided to do today? How could you?

Sun-woo: No surprise there. I wonder how he is the number one player in baduk with this memory.

Dong-ryong: Hahaha.. Fooled you all. Here it is. *Takes 4 Soju bottles*

Jung-hwan, Sun-woo are smiling while Taek shakes his head.

Suddenly the door opens with a bang..

Duk-seon: What are you guys doing here without me? Eating pizza? *in high voice*

Dong-ryong tries to hide away the soju bottles. While other close their ears.

All the other 3 speaks simultaneously..

Jung-hwan: We are going to watch the top ten song countdown.

Sun-woo: Helping Dong-ryong to study.

Taek: Going to drink our first ever Soju.

Duk-seon for a moment is in shock. Then..

Duk-seon: Why are you all spoiling our innocent Taek. I will drink instead of him.*in big smile*

All mumbles no. But Duk-seon runs inside Jung-hwan's kitchen to sneak soju glass. As she knew her friends would not have thought the important thing. She searches the cupboard to get chips and fridge for kimichi.

After setting everything all the friends drink shots of Soju except our poor innocent Taek.

Teak keeps smiling his 1000 watt smile. And in his mind thinks. Me and innocent. *smirks*

Next Word : Kpop Idols 😆

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Omo Poo !! This is so cute.. loved it!! Reply 1988 and the friends!! Poor Taek was left out.. haha I can totally imagine this! 😆 The "me and innocent" at the end ..! 😆 😆 
Okay so now whose turn?? 
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
That was supremely amazing you girls .. 🤗 .. Each of you have brought in your own element at play writing the snippets! ... Enjoyed reading all of them so far .. beautiful work everyone! .. ❤️

@Shaz ... My turn ... But girls I'll be skipping it ... I don't think I can do this writing bit ..  ... Like Shaz said it takes a lot of time plus you have to feel it to initiate any kind of writing ... For now I'm massively sucked in my project which will go all the way till September! ... I'll give it a go then  .. till then "off the hook" plz!... 😳
poo_j thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Omo Poo !! This is so cute.. loved it!! Reply 1988 and the friends!! Poor Taek was left out.. haha I can totally imagine this! 😆 The "me and innocent" at the end ..! 😆 😆 

Okay so now whose turn?? 

Thank you Shaz!!! 🤗 I loved their and their parents friendship the most than the love angle..It was so heartwarming!!! 

Taek must have had soju long before itself!!! 😆
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

That was supremely amazing you girls .. 🤗 .. Each of you have brought in your own element at play writing the snippets! ... Enjoyed reading all of them so far .. beautiful work everyone! .. ❤️

Thank you Sam!!! 🤗