Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Disappointed with how mishti was thrown out...

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Manish is clearly unstable no wonder he has an unstable son...
Like i laughed when he said if kartik isnt saying what he is doing it must be something not good. I was like man his ur son, there was plenty times kartik screamed at the top of his lungs and did wrong things...

Lol i wish someone was like kartik doesnt cry, nor does he mope he must be seeing naira thats the only excuse

Rishab being all like kartik is taking advantage of naira makes me laugh u dumb duckling he is her husband...He still has more right to be around her than ur sorry hopeful ass 

Kartik is such a weakling i feel he has nothing to hide why ddn he tell everyone he was just taking care of naira...Like shes his wife he has become really cowardly i miss old kartik who would scream at everyone😆 and been like just overall honest. Like he was insanely attractive dont get me wrong manipulative liar kartik is also very attractive but when u get one flavor like three months in a row u miss the old stuff😆

The goenkas issues with lights annoy me ...I am half hoping that after nairas confession kartik tells her who he is...

I was like damn why is goenka house so dark during the day😆

that makes no sense

i liked naira hiding from annoying rishu

Who was on his way to see his bf naksh

What i feel is going to happen is naira will think / rem up till krish being her kid...and want the baby and naksh will go give it to her...and piss keerti eternally 

This is when keerti should put her foot down...and be like its my effing baby MINE dont play parse the parcel with it...

Ok moving on to mishti back story 
Makes kaira assholes
I am sorry sure kaira was very much separated when all this occurred but god why does mishti have to have such a dumb boring background thats similar to tu suraj mein saanj piyaji firstly rheas both characters have granny problems

I rem before mishti telling kartik that they were sending her away and him hating the idea of it... 

i cnt blv they gave her such a shitty back story

I wish it was better, like mishti just moved to some other place haunted by her dads past...
Why the singhanias kicked her out makes no sense... 
the fact naira and kartik let their cupid down like this just makes is awful 

Also unnecessary re-addition of nani
In that way if they wanted to bring her back so desperately they should have but not like this...
where is kareshma in all of this? 
God now mishti will have all these awful maheshwari behaviors like being timid... and saanskari and a doormat😭😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think at this point Kartik doesn't care about anyone but Naira. He's always been like this but now he doesn't give an eff abt what other's think, that's why he just stays quite whenever Manish is scolding him.

Manish needs to pick a side. He's really annoying me now.

How come the Goenkas or Singhania's are oblivious to the fact that Kartik is meeting Naira? Do they actually think Kartik would allow Naksh or anyone else to come in between his marriage? It's heights of stupidity. Instead of being concerned, Manish keeps on accusing him when he really hasn't done anything to this point.

No comments about Mishti because I skipped all those extra scenes. Not interested in the spin-off as well because it seems like a rip-off of Akshara's story.
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fari_15

I think at this point Kartik doesn't care about anyone but Naira. He's always been like this but now he doesn't give an eff abt what other's think, that's why he just stays quite whenever Manish is scolding him.

Manish needs to pick a side. He's really annoying me now.

How come the Goenkas or Singhania's are oblivious to the fact that Kartik is meeting Naira? Do they actually think Kartik would allow Naksh or anyone else to come in between his marriage? It's heights of stupidity. Instead of being concerned, Manish keeps on accusing him when he really hasn't done anything to this point.

No comments about Mishti because I skipped all those extra scenes. Not interested in the spin-off as well because it seems like a rip-off of Akshara's story.

Lol kartik never cared what anyone thinks besides using his actions to control naira i found him kind of controlling today as well when he was all like oh i dont have to do anything ul come to me😆 he is so full of himself (And i still love him😆 i am retarded clearly)

Manish's anger makes no sense what does he want exactly kaira together or apart? 
And the fact kartik just goes deaf when he scolds him is sort of funny...

Lol the fact kartik is this chilled not drunk or crying should be the biggest indication that he is seeing naira... 

Mishti stuff was sucha waste very poorly thought out they could have even said mishti is staying with kuhu for collage or something nooo singhania dadi threw her out😆W*F
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Lol i just realized that they made mishti mad with the singhanias to repeat naira being pissed with the singhanias 
and theyl make it similar to how kartik brought naira to her family this shaheers character will bring her to her family while hiding probably he hates his own family🤣 or is an illegitimate child
Fari_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

<font color="#0000cc">Lol i just realized that they made mishti mad with the singhanias to repeat naira being pissed with the singhanias</font>

<font color="#0000cc">and theyl make it similar to how kartik brought naira to her family this shaheers character will bring her to her family while hiding probably he hates his own family🤣or is an illegitimate child</font>

I saw one video in which Shaheer said his character has a problem with his mother. Seems like Mishti would be Akshara 2.0 and Shaheer, a more flamboyant version of Kartik. Let's see.
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fari_15

I saw one video in which Shaheer said his character has a problem with his mother. Seems like Mishti would be Akshara 2.0 and Shaheer, a more flamboyant version of Kartik. Let's see.

Lol and i think that shaheer will hate the mom for remarrying someone or something😆

And be like uss aurat 😆

and shel use mishti like naagin used naira😆🤣

Like i think on some level i should stop comparing and watch with an open mind but at the same time my brain is screaming this is my show is a spin off so how do i not compare them😆
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Reasons why Rishab and Naksh's whole argument is wrong vs Kartik 
1. Both Rishab and Naksh lie naira has no husband and tell her nothing
2. Naksh lies purposefully and keeps Naira away from kartik.

How is it different from what kartik did? He lies to protect her as well

1. Kartik never expected her to fall in love with him 
2. He was just going to settle her in life (Lol deep down we dont buy that but lets give him the benefit of doubt)

I can already read what oldies reaction will be that true love exists coz naira fell in love with him all over again..

While naksh's whole plot dies miserably because of bad trp man they should explore the track properly give us more kaira scenes trp will increase stop making half baked tracks without proper conclusions just for trp 

we want quality not nonsense

Fari_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Reasons why Rishab and Naksh's whole argument is wrong vs Kartik 

1. Both Rishab and Naksh lie naira has no husband and tell her nothing
2. Naksh lies purposefully and keeps Naira away from kartik.

How is it different from what kartik did? He lies to protect her as well

1. Kartik never expected her to fall in love with him 
2. He was just going to settle her in life (Lol deep down we dont buy that but lets give him the benefit of doubt)

I can already read what oldies reaction will be that true love exists coz naira fell in love with him all over again..

While naksh's whole plot dies miserably because of bad trp man they should explore the track properly give us more kaira scenes trp will increase stop making half baked tracks without proper conclusions just for trp 

we want quality not nonsense

Idk if you follow the yrkkh hashtag on twitter, but everyone over there has complaining about the lack of consistencies and improper story lines. 

From the beginning I felt it was the wrong time to introduce memory loss. Both Kaira, the families, and the viewers needed a closure after the baby swap drama. I know memory loss was sudden to add to the anticipation of what's gonna happen after Naira regains her memory, but that question mark has put a constraint on the scope of this track. Kartik cannot fully express himself because of his guilt, Naira seems to be living in her own bubble. 
Now if Naira goes back to Kartik without knowing the full truth about why Naksh hates him and what he did, etc, it would seem (to me at least) that directly or indirectly Kartik manipulated the situation for his own benefit. Imagine if Naira doesn't regain her memory, then Kartik would hide about his deed from her forever, giving him a free pass despite everything he did. 
If Naira does remember everything, she would be in a situation where she can't leave Kartik because of their eternal love.
I don't know if I am making sense or not, but it they wanted to show a fresh lovestory, there shouldn't have been any baggage like it was the first time around. No family drama, no guilt, no hatred, just two people falling in love. 

As for the future of the track, apparently Naira will know about Sid's identity and would understand his love for her. I really want her back in the Goenka Villa. Singhania's offer nothing to the storyline. 
PiyaKaira thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel like I was in the very small minority of people who didn't want a memory track at this very moment, not when the whole family was against Kartik. And I'm honestly so tired of speration and milan. Unpopular opinion but I wouldn't have minded like a long pregnancy track where Naira was all mood-swings and Kartik had to cater to her wishes and they were just all cutesy and lovey-dovey. The drama is just too much and the entire family on both sides is getting on my last nerve. 
But i'd be lying if I said I didn't love the last 5 minutes of the episode. Shivin's chemistry is just so utterly perfect. And Kaira just makes me smile. 

I skipped most of the spinoff part but it's such a copy. Mishti overhears Devyani Dadi and misunderstands her. Abeer supposedly has issues with his mother. They're going to have multiple dream sequences. Does the story sound familiar? 

I would give the show a chance if only because I do genuinely like Shaheer. But with the way they've butchered my Kaira in favor of the spinoff, I doubt it. And to top it all of, I neither particularly like the concept nor can I deal with them trying to make this new jodi like Kaira. It's a no from me. 
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The only thing I'm looking forward to is Shaheer Sheikh! I love himmm and I couldn't be more excited and well Mishti reminds me of Akshara and I hope Shaheer is nothing like Kartik and is like Naitik :DDD