Trust - AkshAn OS

Posted: 5 years ago
Trust

Hi all. Since today is Sunday, and I am free only today this week, so I decided to write this OSπŸ˜† I had no plans or intention to write this OS, just got the idea yesterday night and this OS is the result πŸ˜†

Here is the OS.

Guddan walked in the roads alone. She felt so alone! She was shattered. She used to find ways to console herself somehow whenever she was hurt. But today, there was nothing left to console her.

Her in-laws does not trust her anymore. Infact, they don't even want to see her face. She was like non-existent to them. No one wanted to talk to her. After all she broke everyone's trust.

Dadi who was always there to support her and forgive her for her mistakes, today said that making her the wife of Akshat was her biggest mistake.

And her husband Jindal Saab, the person who was always there for her after her dad, didn't stand for her this time. He did not even listen to her justification. It was so easy for him to come to her and break her mangalsutra into pieces. To vent out all his anger and break all the fragile things in his room. To vent out his anger on that demon Parv who totally deserves it. But it was not easy for him to just listen to her once?! Just once he should have listened to her...

Guddan felt totally demotivated and told herself she can never do anything good. She was totally broken down. She recalled how her stepmom used to taunt that she can never do anything right. She also recalled how she got married with Akshat and how their relationship used to be a sour one. She recalled how Akshat and she walked different ways after he broke off their engagement for her happiness, Akshat got really angry on her after they got married and how he told her once he did not give her the rights to become his wife.

Then she recalled how she and Akshat fell into the pool, and also saved her by rescuing her from the pool, how he broke her fast, how she opened her eyes after she was rescued from a dark place and found him infront and hugged him, how he stood up for her when Parv blamed her for Siddhi's condition, how he was there with her to protect her when Dutta kidnapped her risking his own life, their moments in the Dargah where she realized Akshat was good as a person.
How he rescued her from the cooker blast and stood for her once again, being there with her when she was scared in the huge ferris wheel and being with her during the valentines' party admist all the chaos to ensure nothing happened to her.

As she was thinking, just then a jeep approaches her in high speed and goes on to hit her.

On other hand,
Akshat wakes up due to a nightmare he just saw. He recalled Antra's accident and how she screamed his name.

Akshat: Guddan!!!!!

Akshat looked around. He was wondering he recalled those bitter memories of losing the lady he loved the most, but then why did Guddan's name come from his mouth?! Was Guddan alright?!

He didn't see Guddan in the room. His heart skipped a beat. He got up from the room and quietly checked in the entire house. Guddan was nowhere to be seen. Did she left the house?!

Akshat decided to call Bhushan, Guddan's dad.

Bhushan: Damad Jii, Iss Time Par Phone Kiya Aapne? Sab Thik Toh Hai Na?!

From Bhushan's tone he understood that he had no idea regarding the tensions between him and Guddan.

Akshat: Actually Guddan was saying that she misses all of you. So when should I come there?

Bhushan: Kya Damadji Sirf Yeh Puchne Ke Liye Iss Time Par Phone Kiya Aapne?! Aapko Jab Marzi Aap Guddan Ko Leke Aa Sakte Ho. Vaise Mujhe Aaj Kuch Zyaada Hi Guddan Ki Yaad Aa Rahe Hai. Voh Thik Toh Hai Na?

Akshat: Hmm, Voh Thik Hai. Aap So Jaye Mai Aapse Kaal Baat Karta Hoon.

Akshat keeps the phone. He felt terrible to lie to Guddan's dad but he did not want him to get worried. But now the question is if Guddan didn't go to her house then where did she went?

Akshat went out to find Guddan. She must be in trouble again!

At the road,
Before the car hit Guddan, it stopped. Guddan was scared. Just then a thin guy in maroon shirt comes out of the jeep. It's Rawat. The person who was responsible for whatever differences created between her and Akshat.

Rawat: Aap Thik Toh Hai Na Guddan Jii?

Guddan: Mere Parwa Karne Ke Zaroorat Nahi Hai Aap Ko!

Rawat: Aap Yahan Kya Kar Rahe Ho Itne Der Ko Aur Voh Bhi Akele?! Aap Ko Kahi Chor Doon Kya?!

Guddan: It's none of your business. Go away from here.

Rawat: Kahin Akshat Jindal Ne Aapko Ghar Se Toh Nahi Nikal Diya?!

Guddan looks on sadly and tears drop from her eyes.

Jindal Saab may not have thrown her out if the house yet but the way everyone including him is treating her now is worse than that.

Rawat: Kahan Tha Na Aapse Ke Akshat Jindal Ko Chor Di Jiye. Nayi Tarike Se Zindagi Shuru Ki Jiye. Dusra Shaadi Kar Li Jiye. Aapko Mere Baath Sun Lena Chaye Tha Guddan Jii!

Guddan: Aap Kyun Peeche Pare Ho Meri? Aap Toh Sabit Bhi Ho Chuka Hai Ke Antra Jii Ke Mauth Ke Peeche Jindal Saab Ka Koyi Haath Nahi Hai. Aap Tho Chor Dijiye Humhe, Please!! Mai Aapse Haat Jorti Hoon.

Rawat: Agar Aap Mere Saath Akshat Jindal Ke Khilaf Sabhoot Dhunte Toh Aaj Yeh Naufat Nahi Aata. Maine Aapse Bohot Bar Kahan Ke Akshat Jindal Par Bharosa Karke Thik Nahi Kar Rahe Ho Aap.

Guddan: Haan Jindal Saab Mujhse Naraz Hai Sachai Jane Ke Baath. Par Iska Matlaab Yeh Toh Nahi Ke Isse Voh Antra Jii Ka Katil Ban Jayega! Thik Hai, Mai Aapse Ek Sawal Puchti Hoon Rawat Jii, Agar 15 Saal Pehle Aapko Yeh Hi Sawal Pucha Jaye Ke Kya Jindal Saab Kabhi Antra Jii Ka Khoon Kar Sakte Hai, Phir Aapka Jawab Kya Hota?!

Rawat is quiet.

Guddan: Kyun?! Chup Hogaye Na. Aap Ke Paas Koyi Jawab Nahi Hai Na...

Rawat: Aap Kehna Kya Chahti Ho?! Isse Kya Sabit Karna Chahti Ho Aap?

Guddan: Mujhe Pata Hai Agar Aapko Yeh Sawal 15 Saal Pucha Jata Ke Kya Jindal Saab Antra Jii Ko Chot Bhi Paucha Sakte Hai Aap Ka Jawab Na Hota. Par Kuch Galat Fehmi Ke Wajah se Apko Yeh Lag Raha Hai Ke Jindal Saab Ne Hi Antra Jii Ka Khoon Kiya! Nahi Kiya Jindal Saab Ne Antra Jii Ka Khoon!

Rawat: Par...

Guddan: Yeh Galat Fehmi Cheez Na Bohot Khatarnak Cheez Hota Hai. It's poison for relationships. Everything can change cause of misunderstandings. Even right seems wrong due to that. If you think, due to misunderstandings Jindal Saab has about me and I will be against him, than you are wrong. Infact, now I am even more than sure he is innocent and he can't even think of hurting Antra Jii. I understand how much hurt he has been cause I broke his trust. I feel so bad for it.

Rawat: Yeh Hi Galati Meri Behen Ne Kiya Tha. Apne Patidev Par Andha Vishwas Karna. Yeh Hi Galati Aap Kar Rahe Ho. Aap Bohoti Bholi Ho Guddan Jii, Aapko Pata Nahi Yeh Akshat Jindal Kitna Khatarnak Insaan Hai. Voh Kuch Bhi Kar Sakta Hai. Kuch Bhi. Mai Aapko Ek Baara Bhai Jaise Keh Raha Hoon Dur Rahiye Akshat Jindal Se. Ek Pal Ke Liye Mujhe Lagne Laga Tha Ke Kahin Maine Akshat Jindal Ko Galat Toh Nahi Samjha, Par Aapko Aise Sarak Main Akele Ghumte Hui Dekh Kar Mujhe Yakeen Hogaya Ke Akshat Jindal Kitna Ghatiya Insaan Hai.

Guddan: Bas Bohot Ho Gaya Rawat Jii. Teen Baate Aap Yaad Rakhna. Ek Akshat Jindal Kabhi Kisi Ka Khoon Nahi Kar Sakta. Dusri, Akshat Jindal Ek Saaf Dil Insaan Hai. Aur Teesri, Aapko Toh Pata Hona Chaye. Aab Mai Aapko Ek Choti Behen Jaise Keh Rahi Hoon Ke Ek Bar Aapne Dil Par Haath Rak Ke Sochiye, Kya Jindal Saab Jo Antra Jii se Itna Mohabbat Karte Hai Voh Aisa Kuch Kar Sakta Ha?!

Guddan helds Rawat's hand to make him feel his heart. While she does so, Rawat pushes her really hard.

Rawat: Hatiye!!!!

As Guddan is about to fall, just then she finds a pair of muscular arms protecting her. It was the arm of that person which she found comfort in. It was her Jindal Saab.

Akshat had anger as he looked towards Rawat. He told Guddan to stand behind him. He walked towards Rawat.

Akshat: Vikram Tumne Mujhe Antra Ka Khooni Kahan. Maine Kuch Nahi Kahan. Mujhe Jail Bheja. Maine Kuch Nahi Kahan. Mere Khilaf Jhooti Saboot Khara Kiya. Maine Phir Bhi Kuch Nahi Kahan. Kyunki Tum Antra Ke Bhai Ho Isliye. Par Tumhare Iss Harkat Ke Liye Main Tumhe Kabhi Maaf Nahi Kar Paunga. How dare you try to harass and hurt Guddan?!

Guddan: Dekhiye Jindal Saab Aap Galat Samajh Rahe Ho?!

Akshat: Tum Toh Chup Hi Raho Guddan!

Akshat holds Rawat's collar.

Akshat: Agar Tum Antra Ke Bhai Nahi Hote Mai Tumhe Jail Bhejta. Aakhri Baar Keh Raha Hoon. Nikal Jaun Yahan Se. Go away from this city. I don't want to see you close to any of my family member, especially Guddan!!! I don't want to see your face here again. It is that clear?!

Guddan looked at Akshat emotionally. Her Jindal Saab still cared for her.

Rawat moves Akshat's hand from his collar.

Rawat: Satya Ek Din Zaroor Samne Aayega Akshat Jindal!

Rawat went into his jeep and drove away.

Akshat: What were you doing here alone so late? Let's go home now.(looking away)

As Akshat is about to walk away, Guddan stopped his hand. Akshat looked at her.

Guddan: Kyun Aaye Ho Aap Yahan? Aap Ko Toh Mujpar Yakeen Nahi Tha Na?!

Akshat: Aur Abhi Bhi Nahi Hai.(again looking away)

Guddan: (making Akshat look at her) Dekhiye Humare Taraaf.

Guddan: Your eyes clearly says that you are lying. Aap Ko Meri Parwa Hai Isliye Aap Yahan Aaye Ho Na, Mujhe Dhundne.

Akshat: You are the daughter-in-law of my Maa, that's why I care for you.

Guddan: You care for me, because I am your wife too.

Akshat: Now that there is no trust between us, then why will I care for you? That too as my wife. (avoiding eye contact)

Guddan: Aap Na Jhoot Bolne Mai Bohot Kacha Ho. Aap Kehte Ho Meri Jhoot Pakri Jaati Hai, Aapse Toh Kahan Bhi Naahi Jaa Raha. It's clearly seen you are lying to me.

Akshat: Guddan, let's go away from here. It's late.

Guddan: I want my answers Jindal Saab. You can't leave without answering my questions!

As Akshat is about to leave, Guddan again stops it.

Guddan: Kahiye Naa Jindal Saab Kyun Aap Aise Kar Rahe Ho?! Kyun Mujhse Aise Bartav Kar Rahe Ho!!! Kyun Aap Aise Jhoot Bhol Rahe Ho?! Aapko Toh Jhoot Bilkul Pasand Nahi Hai Aur Phir Bhi Aap...

Akshat moves his hand away.

Akshat: Our house does not deserve you Guddan!!!!

Guddan gets surprised hearing this. Tears flow from her eyes.

Guddan: Aap Aise Kyun Keh Rahe Ho?!

Akshat wipes Guddan's tears.

Akshat: No Guddan! Don't shed tears for this house. My family doesn't deserve you. My Bahus don't deserve a Saas like you. And I don't deserve someone like you.

Guddan: Yeh Baat Bhi Galat Nahi Hai. Mujhse Kuch Nahi Ho Payega.

Akshat: (holding her shoulders)Sab Ho Pata Hai Tumse Guddan. Infact Tum Sab Kuch Kar Sakte Ho. Par Log Uska Kadar Hi Nahi Karte.

Akshat: Despite the fact I and the Bahus insult you so much why do you stay here?! Why?!

Guddan: I have promised Dadi and myself that I will do my responsibilty well as a mother-in-law, daughter-in-law and wife.(showing the bangle) This is why she gifted me this.

Akshat: But even Maa didn't trust you this time. Then why are you still here?!

Guddan: How about the promise I made to myself? That is also equally valuable. Dadi maybe angry for me, but she will be the first one to forgive me, I know that very well.

Akshat: No Guddan. I had enough of this. My Bahus, especially Durga Bahu kept on insulting you and you stayed silent! Why?!

Flashback,
Akshat recalled when his mom hugged him in the court.

Dadi: Finally my Lalla is back!

Just then, a police comes there,
Police: Mr Akshat Jindal, Aap Ka Kuch Zaroori Saman Reh Gaya Humare Paas.

Akshat: Okay I will be coming to take it.

Akshat takes the belongings the policeman passed him and he got surprised seeing Rawat and Guddan talking to each other. He is about to go to them,

Rawat: Aap Toh Humare Saath Kam Kar Rahe The Na!

Akshat stayed and actually overheard Guddan and Rawat's conversation in the court.

Akshat: (in his mind) If Guddan came to my house to find evidence against me, then why willl she risk her life to prove my innocence?!

Just then Dadi comes there,
Dadi: LalLa what are you doing here? Let's go!

Akshat goes with his family.

While walking, Akshat recalled how Guddan had genuine tears on her eyes when he was taken to the jail which hurt him even more. He also recalled how Guddan got injuired while finding evidence against him. Even now when she is talking to Rawat she seemed restless as if she wanted to tell him something.

Akshat: No, something must be missing! I must be missing out an important link! But I must make sure no one in the house gets to know that Guddan came here to find evidence against me. I have to talk to her in private one day. Not today. It's not the right time.

Akshat decided to give Guddan some time and decided to mingle with Guddan, to know and understand her more. Maybe then she may tell him why she did so?! This is why, he had decided to teach Guddan how to bake a cake , in that way Guddan's wish to bake a cake for her sister can be fulfilled and also he can get to understand her more.

aBut what Akshat feared the most that happened, eventually besides him , Durga had also overheard the entire conversation, actually half of the conversation.

Durga said whatever she heard. But what she said was not 100% right. She exaggarated whatever she overheard. This made Akshat boiling in anger from inside but he controlled.

Durga: Guddan Ne Vikram Ji Se Hath Milaya AJ Ke Khilaf Saboot Dhundne Ke Liye. Mujhe Humesha Se Iss Ladki Mai Kuch Garbar Lagti Thi.

Dadi: Nahi Nahi Guddan Aise Nahi Kar Sakti.

Durga: Sochiye Dadi, Guddan Agar AJ Ke Saath Aise Shaadi Kar Sakte Hai Phir Kyun Nahi.?! Usne Shweta Ke Jageh Apne Aap Ko Mandap Mai Bethke AJ se Shaadi Kiya Dhoke Se. Aur Agar Yeh Shaadi Usne Apni Behen Ko Bachane Ki Liye Kiya Hota, Toh Phir Voh Jindal Bhavan Mai Kyun Wapas Aati! Kyun Yeh Sab Dikhawaya Karti! Mujhe Yakeen Hai Reception Mai Guddan Mai Jo Kidnapper Dhudne Ka Bhoot Sawara Tha Sab Ek Dhong Tha, Plan Tha Uska. Hum Hi Bewakoof The. Koyi Kidnapper Mila? Nahi?! Yeh Guddan Dekhne Mai Bohot Sharif Hai Par Andar Se Bohoti Chalak Aur Ghatiya Ladki Hai.

Lakshmi: Hai Hai Hum Soch Rahe The Ke Saasu Maa Kitni Achi Hai, Kitna Kuch Kiya AJ Ko Bachane Ke Liye Par Nahi Voh Toh AJ ke Khilaf Hai. Mujhe Toh Yakeen Nahi Ho Raha Ke Saasu Maa Aise Kar Sakte Hai.

Saru: Isliye Toh Mai Soch Rahi Thi, Ki 1700 Bar Koshish I mean Insult Hone Ke Baad Bhi Saasu Maa Yahan Kyun Reh Rahi Hai.

Akshat lost his cool. He controlled his anger. For the first time, he felt so helpless. Because he knew what Guddan regarding the kidnapper said was true. There was indeed a kidnapper, which turned out to be her stepmom. He wanted to tell Durga to stop, but then things will get more complicated.

Durga: Mai Toh Pehli Hi Sabko Baata Chuki Hoon Yeh Ladki Iss Ghar Ke Layak Nahi Hai.

Dadi becomes upset. Akshat didn't expect his mom to believe Durga this time. But he understood her point of view cause Guddan is just an innocent girl to her. And she choose Guddan for him. Which mother will be fine with her daughter-in-law findimg evidence against her son? He know that Guddan came here to find evidence against him but he is sure there must be a reason why she did so.

He recalled how he wanted to marry Guddan initially only because to fulfill Antra's last wish mainly and to get a mother-in-law for his daughter-in-law.

Just then Guddan comes there, trying to wear the mangalsutra.

Guddan: Jindal Saab Dekhiye Naa Humse Yeh MangalSutra Nahi Pehna Jaa Raha...

Akshat recalled how he unwillingly made her wear the mangalsutra only for Antra and to make her the mother-in-law of the three daughter-in-law who doesn't even treats her well. How he mistreated Guddan many times and say she does not deserve to be his wife. He had brought a mother-in-law for his daughter-in-laws not someone whom they can insult like anything. Does Guddan deserve this
much insult in the name of respect?! No!!

This is when he broke her mangalsutra. Not because he was angry on her but on himself! That mangalsutra seemed like a nupital chain less, a gale ka phanda more for Guddan.

Akshat gets out of the flashback.
End of flashback

Guddan: Aap...Aap Ko Mujh Par Bharosa Hai?

Akshat: I trust you Guddan. I knew you need some time to open up with me. I will give you the time Guddan. But what's the point? I brought you in this house to be the mother-in-law of my daughter-in-laws. But they don't even respect you. They don't deserve you Guddan.

Guddan: Rehne Di Jiye Jindal Saab. They are doing so because they care for you. They are concerned about you. They want you to have the best wife who can keep you happy. And how can I do that? I can only make mistakes.

Akshat: Ab Baas Bohot Hua. Isme Tumhari Koyi Bhi Galati Nahi Hai. Haan Manta Hoon Tumhe Mujhse Baat Karna Chaye Tha, Yeh Saab Chupana Nahi Chaye Tha, Par Ab Kiya Bhi Kya Ja Saakta Hai. The reason why I did not want to hear your justification is because what you will say will seem wrong to them. I am sorry for being too rude that time, I was too angry that time. I knew I won't be able to hear anything. And to hear your justification I needed to be cool minded.

Akshat: Pehle Toh Mujhe Bhi Bohot Gussa Aya Tha Jab Mujhe Pata Chal Gaya Tha Ke Tum Rawat Ke Saath Mile Hui Ho, Par Baath Mai Mujhe Jab Yaad Aye Ke Tum Hi Voh The Jisne Mujhe Nirdosh Sabbit Karne Ke Liye Apne Jaan Ko Dau Pe Lagaya. Zaroor Kuch Reason Hoga Tumhara. Main Tumhe Kuch Waqt Dena Chahta Tha Tumhe. Agar Tumhe Sach Main Bohot Bura Laga Guddan Maaf Kardo Mujhe.

Akshat being teary eyed folds his hand and Guddan nods no and seperates them.

Guddan: Nahi Nahi Jindal Saab. Aapko Pata Nahi Mujhe Kitni Sukoon Mil Rahi Hai Yeh Jaane Ke Baath Ke Aap Mujh Par Abhi Bhi Bharosa Karte Ho. Maine Aap Ke Khilaf Saboot Dhunda Phir Bhi Apne Kuch Nahi Kahan. Aap Itne Ache Kaise Ho Sakte Ho Jindal Saab?

Akshat: Tumse Acha Toh Nahi Hoon Mai Guddan. Whatever you have done for me and my family, I am thankful of that. But the truth is neither me nor my family has given the respect you deserve. All you got in your house is pain wheras you always tried to make everyone in the house happy.

Guddan: Jindal Saab Apne Jo Kiya Mere Liye Uske Saamne Yeh Kuch Bhi Nahi. Paata Nahi Agar Aap Mere Saath Nahi Hote Toh Main Aapke Samne Zinda Khari Hoti Bhi Ya Nahi...Shayad Aab Tak Mar Hi Jaati.

Akshat closes Guddan's mouth.

Akshat: Tumhe Pata Hai Na Mujhe Marne Varna Ke Baatho Se Saqt Nafrat Hai.

Guddan: Sorry...

Akshat: Kya Tum Mujhpar Bharosa Karte Ho Guddan?

Guddan: Main Aap Par Bohot Bharosa Karti Hoon Jindal Saab. After my Papa, you were the one who was always with me. Forgive me for hurting you and everyone. I tried to muster courage telling you the truth. I even told you the truth once, but you fell asleep by then, you could not even hear the truth.

Akshat tries to recall when Guddan tried to tell him the truth. He recalls how Guddan hold Rawat's collar when she was drunk and saying Rawat tried to kill him.

Guddan: Dekhiye Jindal Saab Aap Please Bahuyon Pe Gussa Maat Karna. Their reaction is justified.

Guddan: (starts crying) But I feel very bad when everyone ignores me and treat me as if I don't exist. Today, I realised one thing, that you will always be with me. I want to carry all my duties not just as daughter-in-law and mother-in-law but as a wife. Durga Jii Ne Sahi Kahan Saas Aur Bahu Bane Se Pehle Ek Achi Patni Hone Ka Zaroorat Hai. Kya Aap...

Guddan holds her head as she feels dizzy and she faints on Akshat's shoulder. Akshat looks at Guddan and he lifts her in his arms. He looks at Guddan.

There were many questions left unanswered. Many mysteries left to be unrevealed. Some missing pieces were yet to be found.

But right now what mattered to Akshat was Guddan. She needed support and he promised himself that he will be the support she needs. He will be always there for her whenever she needs him.

Sorry, if this was boring or bad one. Since I just got the idea yesterday so I just wrote it πŸ˜† Thank you for reading this OS. 😊

Edited by randomfancrics - 5 years ago
Wow it was amazing
Thank you as I was missing Akshan on weekends and your OS fullfilled it
I wish Akshat listens Guddan's side once and they both have heart to heart conversation in show like you have written

Thanks dear for writting this os i was missing the show
Amazing os i wish i show too akshat got to know about whole truth 
Loved it 
Do write more
Awesome os...Beautifully written...loved it...
Awesome. kaash aisa show mein gotaπŸ˜•
I so wanted to read an os on the jeep  scene and MU track ... 
Liked it so much 

Keep writing more n more 
Clao atleast story ke Akshat ko toh Guddan par trust haiπŸ˜›
Akshat ka Guddan ke liye rawat ko dhamkana wasπŸ‘
Nice story
Really love it

Misunderstanding clear between akshan 

Hope in show also their misunderstanding get clear

Keep writing jo
Just wanted to read something which make my mood. Thanks RF for making it so simple yet beautiful...😳

It was a Jaan one ...loved it ...abhi os pending h tumhare ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Chit15

Wow it was amazing
Thank you as I was missing Akshan on weekends and your OS fullfilled it
I wish Akshat listens Guddan's side once and they both have heart to heart conversation in show like you have written

Thank u 😊 I always wanted this to happen after Akshat got to know the truth but looks like makers had other plans