The show needs a revamp

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I couldn't watch today's episode without cringing
The acting...sorry over acting is terrible!!
This show had potential but it's marred by strange acting, terrible wardrobe and bad direction

There is no fear or suspense in the show. It's got these dumb cartoon characters including Divya and the evil witch.

This will end soon and badlyEdited by silvermoonlight - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Over acting, terrible wardrobe and weird/bad direction, random blabbering kinda dialogues given to the characters ... agree the show is weird! ðŸ˜† I was pretty surprised when IF gave it a good review after the first two episodes. 

I like the concept, but yes other than that and the female lead Drishti, everything needs salvation ðŸ˜† I watch it as a "comedy show" 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
The female lead drishti is good, everything else since the first episode is just ðŸ¤¢ The first episode was impressive, but since then the show has tumbled, with the show focusing too much on rakshit walking around the house acting like he's actually doing work, with divya acting like a despo and as drishti said yesterday about her yesterday, a psycho. ðŸ¥±
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
As mentioned, the main antagonist has not been able to evoke fear in the viewers, neither by her actions nor  thru her dialogues or expression.
Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah I meant Divya
Keep getting the two names confused
Drishti is okay..but her and Rakshit have ZERO chemistry
Also I'm sure bichoo is gay(he keeps getting shipped with the Divya)he definitely acts a bit femmish..maybe he is a bi bichoo

Also Shekhar is annoying as hellEdited by silvermoonlight - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Yeah I meant Divya
Keep getting the two names confused
Drishti is okay..but her and Rakshit have ZERO chemistry
Also I'm sure bichoo is gay(he keeps getting shipped with the Divya)he definitely acts a bit femmish..maybe he is a bi bichoo

Also Shekhar is annoying as hell

It's actually a stuggle to keep up with the names of the two girls. ðŸ˜†
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

The female lead drishti is good, everything else since the first episode is just ðŸ¤¢ The first episode was impressive, but since then the show has tumbled, with the show focusing too much on rakshit walking around the house acting like he's actually doing work, with divya acting like a despo and as drishti said yesterday about her yesterday, a psycho. ðŸ¥±

Ahh you solved the mystery for me, as to how this show topped TRP charts among Star Plus shows in its opening week - it had Rati Pandey and the short intro story with the kids, which was not bad. Infact Rati's portion was pretty good. Thats why the high TRP.

Ab 2nd week ki TRP dhadaam se gir jaayegi pakka! ðŸ˜†
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Drishti is the only character who is likeable in this entire show .
The rest especially the girls looks like jokers and the costumes they are wearing
giving that circus touch to the entire show.
Rakshit is ok but he need to pick up
Now he is like lukewarm water.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Something is definitely missing.
 I haven't seen episode 1 but the fb of Rati scenes give the feeling of a different show. 
Personally for me other than DriKshit and his mom's scenes NOTHING else is worth watching. Not even the bg story can keep my attention.
It also seems like a haphazard editing job...