Divya Drishti

RakShit OS: Ajeeb si ladki

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I know it's too early but posting my 1st OS on Rakshit!!!
 Ajeeb si ladki...

There is always a huge traffic in the roads of Delhi. People need to wait for a long time to reach their wanted venue. That's why, sometimes people start their journey 30 minutes before. There was a huge traffic jam and Drishti was getting bored of the jam. After the traffic got free, she was just about to move forward when a car came and struck hard on the back of her scooty. She was just about to fall but she had held the scooty tight. She got down of her vehicle and turned back to watch who was it. She found a car. She went and knocked out on the windows glass. 

A handsome boy came out of the car. He had worn sunglasses and a golden wrist watch with a royal look . 

For some time, she was speechless. Her face had wrinkles all over and thought whether she would complain or not. Within that time he replied "hello miss!! Why were you knocking on the window? Don't you know  it's my favourite car...Rakshit's favourite car?...what happened?? No words left after my words??". 

Drishti made up her mind and said angrily "hey you...what do you think of yourself??". Rakshit was stunned by her speed. He didn't reply anything. 

Drishti again said peacefully "listen, I know that you were also in a hurry but you should not be in such a hurry that you don't have a sense of a rash driving." She got no reply from him so she left him alone and she started to drive.

Rakshit murmurs "strange girl! Instead of scolding she went away making me understand." He turned back to get into his car when he heard her shout.

He saw that few boys were disturbing her and not allowing her to move. They were teasing her.

Rakshit went their and slapped the head of the boys and started to beat all of them.

Drishti shouted at Rakshit and asked him "leave them...". Rakshit asked "do you know them or they know you?? These are disturbing a girl and I can't see anyone teasing a girl." Drishti replied "but you shouldn't beat them." Rakshit stopes and shouts on her "oye madam, always being so polite and generous will not help you okay?".

Drishti angrily says pointing a boy "his mother loves him so much and she is about to die and she is wishing to see him once and I can't see her dieing with a wish incomplete".

Just then, the boy had a phone call about the demise of his mother. Rakshit got stunned. Drishti left the place disappointed. 

Rakshit tried to stop her when Divya went and huged him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing yar...
Loved it..❀️
Do write more..πŸ‘πŸΌ

PS: Anyways its not early & all yar..πŸ˜‰
Edited by Anu0517 - 5 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful os! 
Loved it! 
Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Very cute and short OS πŸ‘
Loved it
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
M' liking it.  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nice to see another person like me who writes FF's .  

By the way I agree with Ra Dri felt a little too uptight to me here . Do post more FF's
Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail
Hey nice os
Loved it
Do write more😊
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Short beautiful OS
Kept the element of show alive
Loved it

Keep writing more
Waiting eagerly to read more
Update soon

MalhotraEkta thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Can I post your ff's on wattpad. Readers of wattpad want to read these ff's there also.