Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: rajh

it is possible this time as people supporting ruhaan and misti...!!!

commitment wala pyar ko reverse karna padega if gajra unites misti with ruhaan...

dekhte hain...ill believe it when i see it😕
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

dekhte hain...ill believe it when i see it😕

pari AT is open...all of us  are there--sabyata--sqaudmishali -ruhi--
you and others join us there...kunal ki beti ka AT hai...we can talk about kunal and pari there too...
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

pari AT is open...all of us  are there--sabyata--sqaudmishali -ruhi--
you and others join us there...kunal ki beti ka AT hai...we can talk about kunal and pari there too...

betiyan toh dono Kunal ki hain...

not watching the show so i cant do much there...thanks for inviting...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

I feel same story is represented with new cast! Here leads are younger n engaged, not married.
Mishti is gonna be in Kunal situation.
Only thing to see is how she tackles the situation.
Pari better stick to Arnav n away from drama 😆

mishti is not in kunal's position
she is in mauli position
everyone thinks that gajra is trying to revisit pre-leap kunan phase...but its not...gajra is just trying to do undo something through mishti...

maunal situation was different...maunal did love each other n kunal never deny that he never loved mauli...its just that he drifted away from her n fall out of love as he assumes n claims...he is no more mauli kunal...

mishti is being in mauli's position...committed to one the extremely perfect life she planned n fall in love with another which is unplanned just like mauli dilemma everything was perfect with ishaan n marriage was on cards but nothing went as per planned becos destiny leads her to kunal again

the only emotion mishti will understand abt kunan is...nandini was not wrong in falling in love with her father...love just happens n it see no boundaries

people are seeing mishti in kunal phase becos of kunan thats the trick...gajra want us to believe it but she is going to show something else

mishti was not present when kunan happened neither she knew her father to understand his position in kunan phase but she definitely was with her mother n saw her new life which is why she believing things in certain way as she saw it from her eyes through her mom how her mom was committed in her new life n all rosy rosy...but was she happy thats the question?did she loved her new perfect life with whole heart or forced to love?..this is why mishti believes commitment is love due to her mom not her father..she might only saw her father suffer aftermath w/o her mom not understanding kunan phase...she will never understand kunan phase except for accepting the fact that nandini is not wrong...love happens and there is no wrong in falling in love but EMA is wrong...even i believe nandini is not wrong in falling in love with kunal but what she did was very very wrong...its a sin

Its pari who is going to follow her father becos she is running away from her feelings just like kunal did in post-leap n when he realise its too late
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
Mages thumbnail

ghar main hi decision  bolke jaa sakthi thi na mouli --air port main whole family leke  kyon gayi mouli aur itna drama kiya??can gajra explain this point??

I totally agree...the whole M family was not needed at all...mauli was enough to stop the guy...but i guess they insert it for kunal asking permission to mauli for co-parenting
Mages thumbnail

compare that episode with Episode #1...the end of MauNal with the beginning of MauNal...thande scene, thande expressions, thande dialogues...no intense, no passion...all gone...gajra kya explain karegi? shes making it all ambiguous and vague again...once again new characters lack monologues ...nothing insightful...sab hints hain, usko koi mainuplate kar sakta hai same way things were manipulated by fans in season 1...

only thing i can say for the ending and its execution is...CHIII 🤢

everything was cold n doesn't make a sense at all...not a single sense😡
Mages thumbnail

season one run for 196 episodes--and gajra ended season 1 with out end...

she set the base for s2...mauli's decision is the crux of the story in s2

season 2 started on 197th episode -- uss main she shown season 1 end in flashback that to in 4 min...how funny  is it??

it definitely look funny to us but for me she is hinting something...it was an incomplete closure...what happen aftermath is real question in s2 n kids will answer it...according to me s1 is not closed like everyone thinks...there is something more

why she shooted 2 more episode and  inserted them in middle ??uske badle proper end de sakthi thi na woh??back stage kya huwa kisi ko maloom nahin...

to set base for s2...that airport scene is not a proper ending...it leaves as a open ending where questions will be answered in s2

Mages thumbnail

actually i feel that marriage is failed...gajra dikhayegi woh in upcoming episodes through misti...iss liye end vague rakha...

I feel the same too...its not the end for me...something is connected as well disconnected...mishti believing perfect life...commitment is love leading towards her mom decision

mouli ne nahin bola --main ishaan se pyar karthi hoon in flashback too...

exactly...i could not stop laughing😆...she was giving long speeches of true love n support but instead of giving big big dialogues n bhasans...she could just have say ILY to ishaan becos it looks believeable n rest the case

i mean ishaan is true love than why is there a need to give explanations n reasons becos love doesn't need explanation n reasons while in camp track or from episode 1 to episode 196 she still could not explain n pen down reasons why even after kunal's betrayal she still loves him deeply

love doesn't need explanations n reasons becos it just happens...when it happens you don't even realise it n even if that love gives pain n tears you still have no explanations and reasons why you love him/her

when one starts to give explanations n reasons that he/she taught me this n that...he/she is this n that,blah blah...that is not love...that is sympathy n commitment

Mages thumbnail

Gajra is a puppet writer..once again Voot has started doing polls, asking questions...will Gajra be able to show what she wants? VEry questionable!

loosers they are n beggars are begging🤣
Mages thumbnail

it is possible this time as people supporting ruhaan and misti...!!!

well i really don't care but i want my answers for s1...even its 1 min...i am fine with it

commitment wala pyar ko reverse karna padega if gajra unites misti with ruhaan...

I am waiting for that moment😈
its so obvious mauli choose commitment over love