Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Fari_15

I think this is the first episode in a very long time where kartik's pov wasn't shown at all.
I liked the small scene of Naira realising her love. Just loved the eye lock between kaira and Naira adoring Sid in her dream.
The baby scene was totally unnecessary. Naira grabbing the baby from Keerti is so insensitive. And then even if Naira had forgotten for a moment, what was up with Akhil saying Naira is the only one who could wake the baby. Are they not aware of the situation?
Naksh is next level jerk. And so is Rishab.
For Monday, I am more excited to know what Manish is cribbing about. Kartik really hasn't done anything since the memory loss, so I don't get Manish's problem with him.

Manish lacks consistency 
He needs to plainly state what he expects from kartik dont go ask naksh for naira 
then come home and forbid kartik from naira

also kartik needs to be a man and say shes my wife she lives with ME

Rishab is misguided by his need to impress his new boyfriend naksh😆and he comes off super annoying
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
I feel this memory loss track was written terribly like it has no direction
For me i think naira's illness...memory loss and its impact on everyones lives should have been shown...

their should have been a legit medical reason why kartik stayed away from naira 

Then they should have shown us them remeeting and kartik lying to protect her

They are just showing him off as a chauvinist who thinks naira is incapable of making her own choices sick or not 

Even naksh being pissed off at kartik could have been shown to actually make more sense like him being honest and saying he wants no rship with the man who stole his kid

and showing keerti actually not comfortable with naira around... and taking the baby and going because right now she has no character she just lets naira snatch the baby 

I wish they showed kartik slowly seeing how unhappy naira was with her memory loss and chosing to help her settle in life slowly...after thinking properly bout its impacts then doing it and naira finding herself drawn to him but remembering naksh told her not to trust ppl and holding back but liking him...

everyone noticing how happy she was suddenly no more angry...

Naira about to tell kartik she loves him but seeing him on their anniversary ordering flowers and cake for his wife...and being devastated

suddenly stopping her dance practice

staying at home naksh calling a friend to cheer her up 

and naira being forced to go out with him...kartik stalking outside the house for one glimpse of naira seeing her with someone else getting into a car and following them seeing them having coffee... 

Naira alone for a second in the parking lot asking her who that guy was 
Naira lying and saying her bf or something and kartik getting super pissed 
and naira being like stop it ur married u shouldnt worry about me and kartik nearly about to blurt ur  my wife...

but holding back, remembering he cant, 
and telling her not to go back with the other dude and naira being like u cnt stop me u have no right to and her going off 

Kartik going home trashing his room. 

Naira crying at home, telling naksh she wants to go somewhere and naksh sending her to austrailia

kartik hearing about it and following her

Naira gets robbed and when the police are about to catch her... kartik is like shes my wife and has papers...

Naira stays with him coz of her lack of money but constantly fighting him off... 

they need structure with this track a proper direction which is very much missing
rheaseth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have started watching yrkkh quite after some gap. Can see that, there's lot inconsistency in the screenplay, editing n story,. It looks as if the makers have kinda given a backseat to yrkkh n concentrating more on new show.
I really hope Shivin's hard work doesnt go in vain because of this.

Coming to new show, I always loved Mishti's character. Looks lyk they hav completely changed it. Though didnt lyk rhea much in IVs, I'm kinda curious abt d character as usually reserved girl's character is never explored much. A girl is mostly shown as talkative n boy being reserved. 

And ya, it wud be odd to see kaira as little elderly couple to the new pair, specially shivangi.

Shaheer s much older than Mohsin btw. They r not of d same age.
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: rheaseth

I have started watching yrkkh quite after some gap. Can see that, there's lot inconsistency in the screenplay, editing n story,. It looks as if the makers have kinda given a backseat to yrkkh n concentrating more on new show.

I really hope Shivin's hard work doesnt go in vain because of this.

Coming to new show, I always loved Mishti's character. Looks lyk they hav completely changed it. Though didnt lyk rhea much in IVs, I'm kinda curious abt d character as usually reserved girl's character is never explored much. A girl is mostly shown as talkative n boy being reserved. 

And ya, it wud be odd to see kaira as little elderly couple to the new pair, specially shivangi.

Shaheer s much older than Mohsin btw. They r not of d same age.

Despite my anger for today, i have enjoyed a few of the scenes post memory loss 

I liked seeing them near each other etc...

reserved grl is the same as they did for akshara 
akshara wouldnt talk to naitik coz she was shy at first etc
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
One more thing! Nani and Mishti, along with a few other characters from the spin-off will be coming m back to yrkkh to introduce the spin-off next week.

Really hope we get some nice scenes between Nani and Kartik. I feel Kartik needs to open up to someone. He's been bottling up his emotions for way too long, with the baby dying, the baby swap, now the memory loss. It's not normal for a person to go through all this yet come out of it unscathed.

I thought he might confide in Manish who has endured a similar loss in his life but Manish is a gone case in this track.

A breakdown scene is long overdue in my opinion. Either Kartik should have a mental breakdown, relapse and go back to drinking, or he should be shown seeking medical help.

I love that his life revolves around Naira but it would be good to add something to the storyline which mainly concerns Kartik. I know he won't be building an empire any time soon, so let him at least explore his feelings properly.
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I just googled. Didn't know Shaheer was 34! Shivangi is actually a child in front of all them 😆.

Please don't show him in his early 20s seeking guidance from a "mature kartik.
Viren4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Generally I dont post much but this track was expecting lot more surprising kartik is very calm in this whole new guy scenarihe is just doing is watching kairamoon and that's it really want him to man up and do something somehow I am more annoyed with kaira naksh I dont even watch his scenes 
Even I wanted naira to know kartik is married and little misunderstanding is ok naira lost her memory does not she feel to know about her past