Guddan

Akshan OS-Laal Ishq -Part 2 (Final/Last Part) Pg3 (20/03/2019)

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
This was meant to be a Valentine OS but ab to holi aane wali hai 😆 and then i felt the scenario kind of fit the current track better and so I found it easier to spin it around that 😆 .This forum has a lot of talent and I am quite a rusted writer (dont remember when i last wrote something )so I do apologise before hand for the poor quality ofthis piece 😳 its just that I couldnt resist the song it just fit Akshan so well specially from Aj's perspective...and to all the lovely writers of this forum if you can please do write your OS's around this song I'd love to read them cause you'd do better justice then I have to the song and the couple both 😳 So here goes the first part ...feedback def welcome :)

Ye laal ishq, ye malaal ishq
Ye aib ishq, ye bair ishq

Hours had passed, the blood that was dripping from the deep cut on his right palm had stopped on its own, there was nothing made of glass left in the room to be broken and yet he was still caught in that Bermuda's triangle of thoughts (Guddan saving him -Guddan deceiving him ...Guddan walking out on him ...) set to the bg score of his mother's words: ''lalla tune ye theek nahi kiya, tu Durga bahu ko jaanta hai fir bhi tune uski baat par vishwas kia aur Guddan ko ek mauka bhi nahi diya ? Tune ek baar nahi socha ki agar wo Vikram ke saath hoti to tujhe bachane ke liye apne aap ko kyun musibat mein daalti ? Apni in ankhon se dekha hai maine use tujhe bachane ke liye har koshish karte hue ..tere apne to tujhe na bachane hi aaye na tujhse jail milne hi gaye aur jo gayi usko hi tu galat samajh baitha , mujhe to lagaa that tu usko samajhne lagaa hai , jaan gaya hai ..aur tujhe usse lagaav sa ho gaya hau par tune mujhe galat sabit kardia lalla.Jo tujhe ek second ke liye bhi takleef mein nahi dekh sakti tune use hi itni badi chot de di...rishta hi khatam kardia , theek nahi kia. Ab main tujhe nahi kahoongi ki tu kya kar par kyunki main uss bachi ko apni khaatir aur dukh mein nahi dekh sakti par itna zaroor kahoongi ki soch zaroor ki jitni baar tune usse galat samjha hai utni hi baar ulta tu hi galat sabit hua hai ...''

Ishq-ishq, Ishq-ishq.
Tujh sang bair lagaya aisa
Tujh sang bair lagaya aisa
Raha na main phir apne jaisa
Ho raha na main phir apne jaisa

His eyes moved for that one last time from Antara's framed picture on the wall infront , to the moonlight filtering its way through the door where he had previouslyset up the tent for her to their final landing space his badly wounded palm as he continued to unsuccessfully wonder what was bothering/pricking him more the fact that she had left or the fact that she had not discussed or opened up to him regarding Vikram and his intentions pretty much going back on her words to him that she had said the other night (half drunk no probably fully drunk curling upto his arm as he lay next to her) that he was the only person next to her father who she could count on and trust and who she knew would never let her down or leave her side, it was probably the latter he concluded but then if she hadn't kept her part of the statement well he didn't do any better either did he?...he didn't even give her a chance forget standing by her or not letting her down. As he closed his eyes with the guilt starting to take over , a deep sigh managed to escape his frame while his mind went back to remembering what had happened earlier in the day : He was relieved and somewhere happy to be back home after the turmoil of last few days which he had spent in jail and was busy checking himself out in the mirror for what must have been the 49th time in the last 10 mins and that she had been standing there all this while observing him, well it must have been hell amusing for her to see him check himself or more so his hair out from every angle, given that she couldn't help but interrupt his checkout session and said 'Ab baalon ko aise ghoorne se kya faayda , iss umar mein ye sab to chalta hai Uncle '' only to receive the much expected murderous glare from him in return, The glare did have its not so desired effect and she boldly moved a bit closer to him and continued 'dekhiye ab dole shole is umar pe hone ka ye matlab to nahi ki baal white ya grey nahi honge , humko aur in baalon ko ghoorne se bhi ye nahi badlega, ye sab normal hai iss umar mein jaane dijiye Uncle ,ye sochiye kuch to normal hai aap mein'' saying that she quickened her steps a bit to move away from him only to find that he was quicker and closer to her than ever before , that close that she could not only feel his warm breath but his heartbeat as well.

Mera naam ishq
Tera naam ishq
Mera naam ishq
Tera naam ishq
Mera naam ishq
Tera naam ishq
Mera naam, Tera naam
Mera naam ISHQ!

While trying to loosen his ever so tightening grip on her unsuccessfully she said ''dekhiye aap ye sab matt kara kijiyee '' he asked v softly and innocently kya...looking into his eyes while .digging that one finger into his rock hard chest in her attempt to push him away she continued ''yahi sab ..ap jaanke karte hain taaki humara dimaag sab fuzzy ho jaaye aur hum bhool jaaye... ki kya keh rahe the... aap ko mazaa aata hai ye sab karke ..par aap humein halke mein matt lijiye ''..before she could continue any further she felt his grip giving way and taking her chance she made a dash for the room door while he continued to look at her departing frame with an unexpected slight smile playing on his lips . As he was about to go back to checking out that odd white no possibly grey strand of hair ..he heard her voice again ...''rehne dijiye white ya grey baal ke saath bhi aap utne hi handsome dikhenge jitne ab dikhte hain Jindal saab ...

Ishq-ishq-Ishq

To be continued ...lets see when and apologies for any errors I did try to proof read it but like i said I am v rusted with this stuff 😳
Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If your writing is rusty, then mine is probaby ancient😆
Damn you wrote well and that AJ checking himself out was so Nishant😆
I could feel that embarassment vibe in Guddan's words and AJ enjoying himself at her leisure
Do update soon😃
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww... She actually called him handsome 
Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice story 
Love their conversation

And I really like the song 
It's so intense

Please update soon

Edited by Angelsanvika08 - 5 years ago
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Okay so the song probably gave me  the feels of the write up being utterly emotional !
But it turned out to be so cute ... except for that AJ's blood dripping part! 

Continue soon 
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing 
Akshan conversation was cute 
Plz update soon
Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's a wonderful part, will be waiting for next update😊😊
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Loved it 👏
I like how Dadi is supporting Guddan here unlike in the show.
Now AJ will realise the importance of Guddan
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Really awesome👍🏼 will wait for next part😛
Bhudao bechara bhudape ki nishani chupane se jawan thodi ho jayega😆
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Lagta hai ki immediately already Kuch Kuch ho raha tha...
Khair koi Nahi ab ho Jayega...am I right??? RD...

By the way what should I call you...

Loved the update 
the way u write his wound😭 ...

Update sooon sis...😳😳