Dil dance maare! - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by ...Nihara...

No i didnt watch the second episode yet..i was just talking in the sense that there is more to it to the kaynaat character as i saw few ppl guessing Kaynaat will be the one going to reject him while qubool hai going on...So i thought ...what they have shown about her in first episode is just on superficial level...There will be more depth to her character ...

The hotstar uploads the new episode at 6:30 AM IST everyday...not one day before in India...Anyway i watch the episodes at night...so didnt watch second episode yet..

plot has been changed...first and second promos were the original plot promos...where there was no double role...it was changed recently...this double role is bcoz of changed plotline...

I just died of laughing...Pia turned into Mermaid🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 
pia mermaid how😕🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are you asking about ML?😆...He is a "Daavansh" ,the hybrid offspring of a daayan and a human😆. He can be saved from turning to his dark side only by a girl who has Daivik powers ie., Pia..So he married her😆...His eyes turns golden whenever he touches Pia😆😆...

Pia was Daivik by default😆...later she turned into Sarpika for few days😆..then she turned into kinda blue skinned Lilliput who was protected in the small box by her father for few days🤣...Then she turned into Daayan for few days😆...then Daivik...now she turned into Mermaid🤣...Poor little kiddo is also not spared😆...turned into baby mermaid😆...

@bold
What to tell about TV soaps😆...Unless you want to rant..most of them are not deserved to be watched😆😆😆...We get good shows very rarely😆...

Anyway try "Sufiana pyaar mera"...eventhough first half of the episode was little bit dragged...second half is good😆...ML has good screen presence and his acting is okayish. .Helly managed to show contrast between her two characters eventhough i felt one of the characters is somewhat blahh based on first episode...but there is more to it in second episode...Precap is intriguing...as i have never watched a TV show with love story having FL playing  a double role😆...Music and Cinematography is also impressive...give it a try😆

@bold lol such thing showing now😆😆😆
What  the hell 🤣...Mermaid floating in the air🤣

Edited by ...Nihara... - 4 years ago
Now Gul started copy pasting from Telugu movie "Sahasa veerudu sagara kanya"...There was a similar scene in that movie where Mermaid Shilpa setty floating in big aquarium🤣...

I hope you r having a tasty dinner while watching this.,
😆

Are you trying Shrenu new one next week.
This is called FRESHness😆...When Shivika gets pool romance ...Piansh gets Acquarium romance😛😆
Originally posted by yvon

I hope you r having a tasty dinner while watching this.,
😆

Are you trying Shrenu new one next week.

No I'm not interested in that show...Not going to start new shows any time soon...Started rewatching  old show NBTNMKK season1...that too one episode per week😆...If you didnt watch this show yet..Give it a try...Its awesome...And the character Mohan Bhatnagar is amazing😆...You cant resist yourself from falling for him☺️😆😆...I still have a serious crush on Mohan bhatnagar❤️😆😆...And all the actors did an amazing job😆...Okay i should stop fangirling this show now😆...If i start talking about this show...i can go on and on for whole day😆 ...