Dil dance maare! - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
The very first episode credits Kahani & samvaad is Divya Sharma & aparjit Sharma & than we have Anand Jain as writer too.
So yes neither mrinal jha nor harneet should be credited to it.our fd unnecessarily hyped cat lady which she gladly took & we failed to appreciate the real writer's.
& I'm glad Anand Jain is writing sanjeevani remake too.
Originally posted by AreYaar

Please check out KY2. You will be even more impressed with Niti's acting then πŸ˜†

Maybe I would be too if I hadn't already seen all these modes before. She is currently in bossy girlfriend mode. Or in the case of DIB, it's bossy wife mode. Lol at you thinking it's all platonic and friendly pull πŸ˜†

I guess jealousy hawaa se aa gayi phir. And upcoming Date also must be for two emotional friends πŸ˜†

Tight script as you said πŸ˜†

After seeing her TERRIBLE acting in this one month...i felt this is oscarworthy in first half ..kya karuπŸ˜†and i saw some improvement in emotional scene otherwise i used to feel to throw something on the TV whenever she starts crying making horrible noises πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Yeah abhi keliye i felt its like platonic kind of pull as i didnt see any kind of attraction in  their eyes or body language/expressions  in both of them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  

Regarding upcoming date i am yet to know the spoilers...didnt visit the tagπŸ˜†...

The jealousy scene is yet to play out in tomorrow's episode...it was a small bit in the end...so it didnt impact me much...Yes from that scene ..i think they will start showing her in full form biwi modeπŸ˜†...Then i will definitely point it out but still they will look like father and daughter only...so not going to make much difference and not going to give any "Feels"πŸ˜†..

@bold
You are too good at tauntingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Koel100

The very first episode credits Kahani & samvaad is Divya Sharma & aparjit Sharma & than we have Anand Jain as writer too.
So yes neither mrinal jha nor harneet should be credited to it.our fd unnecessarily hyped cat lady which she gladly took & we failed to appreciate the real writer's.
& I'm glad Anand Jain is writing sanjeevani remake too.

I have read at many places that hs was not the original writer...n the story n script went haywire since she took over...the original writers have written about shivika story n they were in the process for writing ishkara n rumya ...since they left so their incomplete stories were shown to us..hs could not figure out the way to extend their stories so ishana n soumya were shown the door...
Loll Nihara, after so many days of INTENSE eyelocks between Dhinku Minku as you only described them, suddenly you feel they are just platonic? Hahaha

Maybe this is why makers show LLHH scenes. Otherwise ppl think a biwi pulling her husband by the lapel of his coat is a platonic gesture πŸ˜†

I guess they will have to kick the romance into high gear to convince skeptics like you ki attraction hai is INTENSE couple mein πŸ˜†

Loll Nihara, after so many days of INTENSE eyelocks between Dhinku Minku as you only described them, suddenly you feel they are just platonic? Hahaha

Maybe this is why makers show LLHH scenes. Otherwise ppl think a biwi pulling her husband by the lapel of his coat is a platonic gesture πŸ˜†

I guess they will have to kick the romance into high gear to convince skeptics like you ki attraction hai is INTENSE couple mein πŸ˜†

Platonic i meant "not romantic " kind of pull..πŸ˜†(regarding pulling his coatπŸ˜†)

For some reason i couldnt still feel their relationship as Wife and husband in today's episode.. eventhough she is showing her "haq" on him..Something is missing...May be the problem is with their acting or they dont look like wife and husbandπŸ˜† or as there was no proper progression or gradual transition from one phase to other phase in their relationshipπŸ˜†...She directly jumped from fangirl respecting his "sir", crushing over him to so called biwi showing "haq" on her so called husbandπŸ˜†...

@bold

I just saw a cap where Dhinku is on the top of Minku giving intaanse  stares at her where he is in horrible outfitπŸ˜†...Lets see if i feel them as wife and husband πŸ˜†...

Originally posted by ...Nihara...

Platonic i meant "not romantic " kind of pull..πŸ˜†(regarding pulling his coatπŸ˜†)

For some reason i couldnt still feel their relationship as Wife and husband in today's episode.. eventhough she is showing her "haq" on him..Something is missing...May be the problem is with their acting or they doesnt look like wife and husbandπŸ˜†or as there was no proper progression or gradual transition from one phase to other phase in their relationshipπŸ˜†...She directly jumped from fangirl respecting his "sir", crushing over him to so called biwi showing "haq" on her so called husbandπŸ˜†...

@bold

I just saw a cap where Dhinku is on the top of Minku giving intaanse stares at her where he is in horrible outfitπŸ˜†...Lets see if i feel them as wife and husbandπŸ˜†...

@bold: Well duhh πŸ˜†. It's all of the above. Did you say progression? Bahahaha woh toh nahin milna. You are expected to just accept their romance and attraction automatically now. Isliye toh Kuch din baad to show comfort level BUILD UP πŸ˜†

Hope you enjoy the trip catch in the ugly clothes πŸ˜†. What awesome clothes NM is wearing in this last STELLAR stretch πŸ‘

Shivaay ke old suits must be weeping in sorrow somewhere πŸ˜†

@bold: Well duhh πŸ˜†. It's all of the above. Did you say progression? Bahahaha woh toh nahin milna. You are expected to just accept their romance and attraction automatically now. Isliye toh Kuch din baad to show comfort level BUILD UP πŸ˜†

Hope you enjoy the trip catch in the ugly clothes πŸ˜†. What awesome clothes NM is wearing in this last STELLAR stretch πŸ‘

Shivaay ke old suits must be weeping in sorrow somewhere πŸ˜†

Asking based on this discussion..So...you finally watched an episode of DIB..hahaπŸ˜†

Edit:
Intended to quote your comment in previous page...but quoted this comment by mistake..πŸ˜†
Lol what? No I haven't watched any epi. Saw some caps in the tag and so called story ke WU toh you give na πŸ˜†
The real stellar writing will hit the screens next week! πŸ‘ y'all in for some epic epic writing πŸ˜†

NM pankhi's will be proud! HS wrote it for them, or should I say for herself? Obsession pura kar liye... y'all will understand what I'm talking about next week πŸ˜‰

... by the way today history was created, they made a record break when it comes to TRP! 1.1 for so much freshness πŸ˜† ... aise toh they could have continued with our OG cast and seen at least seen stability of 1.8 + alas, as I've said before obsession is a disease!

Anyways Toodles for now, definitely will pop by more often next week to hear about the amazing scenes! Considering people get blown away with cinematography and a tight script, I actually wouldn't be surprised if people end up liking it... I don't blame y'all, Harneet has written the screenplay to fool the audience and portray that IB as a series is a great success!

She fails to realize that the true success of IB was and will always remain to be Shivika!

Anyways... she can try with the audience as much as she wants but I know this much, I ain't a fool to fall in her stupid ploy 😳

Lmao... didn't realize how much I ended up ranting after my toodles! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cestlavie

The real stellar writing will hit the screens next week! πŸ‘ y'all in for some epic epic writing πŸ˜†

NM pankhi's will be proud! HS wrote it for them, or should I say for herself? Obsession pura kar liye... y'all will understand what I'm talking about next week πŸ˜‰

... by the way today history was created, they made a record break when it comes to TRP! 1.1 for so much freshness πŸ˜† ... aise toh they could have continued with our OG cast and seen at least seen stability of 1.8 + alas, as I've said before obsession is a disease!

Anyways Toodles for now, definitely will pop by more often next week to hear about the amazing scenes! Considering people get blown away with cinematography and a tight script, I actually wouldn't be surprised if people end up liking it... I don't blame y'all, Harneet has written the screenplay to fool the audience and portray that IB as a series is a great success!

She fails to realize that the true success of IB was and will always remain to be Shivika!

Anyways... she can try with the audience as much as she wants but I know this much, I ain't a fool to fall in her stupid ploy 😳

Lmao... didn't realize how much I ended up ranting after my toodles! πŸ˜†

Obsession from HS and stellar words from NM = I guess it will be 20mins of NM, knowing HS I'm sure annika's name will be limited, since they already made shivaay's death a joke by the ice cream linkπŸ˜†, so I'm sure we won't even get how annika died. 
I'm seeing NM in beard a bit, if I consider what they gave to kulfi few weeks back and ghost etc, why do I feel we may actually get dhinku and shivaay πŸ˜†πŸ˜›?

There is no better way for HS to continue her obsession πŸ˜†.