Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Dhinku making Minku drink chocolate milkshake like a school girl before the bus comes 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Todays episode was tolerable  compared to previous episode particularly first half was not as bad as i expected...I liked NT's acting in first half... I mean it didnt look fake and she convinced me in crying and emotional scenes...I think this girl needs tight script and sensible scenes to connect with...And in second half..she was no more fangirl...now she is comfortable with his superstar and behaves friendly with him unlike in her fangirl mode where she looked all harmonal...I must say she is tolerable in this mode than fangirl mode...I hope this girl chooses script based shows and role  in future rather than shows with popular MLs so that she could connect with the character as i think she can do better than what she has been doing all these days in DIB..

The episode started with Dhinku continuing holding  both the hands of Minku "Tum mujhe batao main aisa kya karu tumhe khushi mile..i swear kisi ladki sei shaadi karke uss ki zindagi barbaad karna mera idea nahi tha ..infact Sonia sei bhi na main nakli shaadi karne wala tha lekin...na chahte hue bhi hum donon Shaadi ki gathbandhan main baandh gayi..main jaanta hu shaadi ko lekar tumhari kayi saare umeede honge kayi saare sapne honge jinhe main poora nahi karpaunga Mannat mujhe batao..then...same para i posted in precap of previous review...Then Minku continued "Aap sach mein mere liye kuch karna chahte hai toh jeene ke umeed mat koyiye.. Zindagi ko ek naya mouka digiye..woh doctors ko mat sun na aapki dil ki sun..(putting her hand on his chest)...main hu na aapke saat...hum sab hai aapke saat aapko kuch nahi hoga ..yeh mera vaada hai aapsei.." She pleaded "mere liye nahi..aapki parivaar ki khatir...jaanowalon ke khatir pls sir operation karwalijiye.. blah blah "..Dhinku started coughing severely..Minku calling Doc ..

On other side Sahil with family "we have to take back him home. I dont want jissne din bacha hai uss ke saat woh yaha hospital main bitaye.".. All the family crying buckets and thinking the same...Minku entered saying "Nahi hum unka operation karwayenge "..Sahil saying "Doc said itna taakat Dhinku main nahi hain...Minku-"Taakat ho ya na ho iraado main taakat honi chahiye..mujhe poora yakeen hai ki Shivaans ki iraade kamjhor nahi hain...yeh operation ke baad woh bilkul teek hojayengi"...Doc entered saying "Mujhe nahi patha Shivaans ko kaise convince karaya woh yeh risk utane keliye tayar hai..isliye hum unko operation karenge"... Minku feeling happy went to see Dhinku through  the glass window...wind blowing...emotional ShAt look lock...jaan-e-jaan ..Dhinku signing to her "V"( for Victory 😆) ...Minku did the same...smiling at each other emosionally with BG lines in male  voice.."hum nahi rahenge tum nahi rahoge pyaar magar dhuniya main rahega hamesha ...door hum rahenge yaa khareeb honge ishq yeh hum donon sei kahega hamesha . keh rahe hua jab jeene aayi isse yeh pal milega phir kaha"... If i assume its not for ShAt... the tune and the song in this part was good to hear lol😆...i liked the tune there😆...

Doc continued with family and Minku "i want to priorly warn you this operation is risky...survival ki chances bass 10%" .Minku -"Dhoobthi walon ko dil ki sahara hi kaafi hai..10% chance bahut hai ..Doc mujhe pata hai sir ko kuch nahi hoga woh teek hojayegi"😆Doc saying someone of the famiily should take responsibility for this and have to sign on consent forms...Sahil went to sign...PN interrupting...asking Minku to do it.. as "yeh Shivaansh ki patni hai. Iss ki Viswas ussko zindagi dega"She signed it...PN crying that she wanted to pooja for Shivaratri for Dhinku but see now what is happening blah blah...Minku saying a shivji temple is there near a river it is too auspiscious...woh saara mannat poori karenge..Khanna saying its difficult..there are many steps..its difficult to climb them on knees ..and you have to light diyas per each step blah blah..Minku saying i will do anything for Sir blah blah...All the fangirls holding cutouts "SSO Forever"🥱 crying and praying infront of  the hospital...all the news channels talking about his  heart transplantation surgery praying for Dhinku🥱...

Minku reached the temple...climbing the steps on her knees😆 . ...lighting diyas .while blood oozing out from her knees😆...with some "Shankara" BG song but even while doing all this..she didnt leave her  2 paisa handbag hanging from her shoulder...On the other side Surgery was going on with Dhinku struggling😆...This scene was not as dramatic as i expected..as it might be due to the  Shankara BG song was cool and was not dramatic😆...Then Minku praying god crying buckets "Bacha lijiye...woh aapki hi ansh hai na...blah blah.."..Then she reached  the hospital..all the family  getting shocked looking at her torn pyjama at  her knees😆 and oozing blood from there😆..Doc coming out of OT in slow motion..everyone tensed..Doc asked to Minku to go to Dhinku...but she looked at him from distance with eyeballs popping out of her eyes...i thought Dhinku died and may be Minku will have to bring him back alive from death with buckets of tears...but Nahi they dint show Dhinku at all. ..they directly displayed "Kuch dinon baad" on the screen😆...

Then in OM all are happy...Now Dhinku calling Minku as "Boss" in first scene in OM...She is quite comfortable with him now 😆 and showing her "haq" asking him to do break fast and pulling him close to her holding his coat in friendly manner we have to assume😆...At the dining table..Dhinku serving her toast and juice...And their random nok-jhok regarding excercise blah blah...Then Minnu girl doing OA hugging Dhinku leaving Minku...He khilaoing her..she calling him hero as gandhe uncle ko maara🥱🥱This girl is annoying...Then random blah family talking...OA kid going for dress shopping..Dhinku asking her to bring some dress in Pink color  for Minku  as she likes the color🥱...then everyone teasing him and OA kid asking him to tell her  favourite color..Dhinku guessing wrong color blah blah🥱...PN saying Dhinku changed a lot cuz of minku blah blah... Sahil giving villianish looks...some item in the house practicising dance with Dhinku in RK pose.at the pool side...Minku entering there  giving angry stares at them..

Precap:
Minku asking PN  why are these arrangements in the house.PN saying dho din ke baad Shivaay-Anika ka punya tidhi🥱...PN asking about Minku's parents and her father's name...Minku saying some "Pramodh Khurana" (sorry her dialogue delivery was not clear..couldnt even understand the name🥱)...Hearing her father's name...Sahil getting Shocked...

Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hriju321

1.1 is a very big number. I rate today's episode as -1.0. What a fall ! 

I thought the meaning of the word Stellar was "featuring or having the quality of a star performer or performers". I guess this is the not the meaning in our layered script writer's dictionary. What I saw today was lousy,pathetic,second grade writing which even second graders will reject!
It seems cardiac transplantation is like removing a sore appendix or may be dressing an infected boil--- any Tom,Dick,Harry can do it and at any hospital,even a Primary Health Centre of rural India would do! 
Melodrama was served today as starter,main course,dessert and even supper! Mannat went to pray to Shivji a la Kajol in the film "Hum aapke dil mein rehete hain" (Harneet can never be original and her penchant for long forgotten hindi movies!).She climbed steps on her knees,prayed and came back in record time.
          AND
Then we have our cardiac transplanted hero dancing and singing with joy de vivre! 
Dishi Duggal and her screech was intolerable and so were the wall papers. 

Enough said!!

6 more episodes and my dil is already maroing dance! 😉

I had seen this sometime back and scoffed at this! But that director was a genius and seems his way of transplantation is really good when compared to what was shown during today's episode - 
https://youtu.be/mCw02AHgts4

I really hate the makers for trashing a wonderful serial like this! Remembering fondly is door ki baat! A serial like IB should end with fanfare and dignity! This ends as a funfare! 

Gul never learns! She tried reviving her precious show trying to capitalize on its well earned name and failed miserably that she had to draw curtains in 3 months time and her stance continues with IB now! 

A guy dances and runs to drop off his new found sister in school and all are laughing! 
Have been with a heart patient in person and seen how difficult and tedious the recuperating process is but all this is done in 2 min flat within kuchi din ki baad! Like, really? 

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OyeNautanki

Dhinku making Minku drink chocolate milkshake like a school girl before the bus comes  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

With salt, for goodness sake! Teeth cleaning plus calcium intake I suppose!
AreYaar thumbnail
Wow Minku has managed to impress Nihara before the show ends. HS ki STELLAR ARC seems successful then 👏 😆

Overnight familiarity is not my cup of tea. Lol but seems like ppl are no longer finding Dhinku Minku chemistry awkward. FEEL aa gaya hai Ab cuz HAQ aa gaya biwi wala 😆
Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys...i have 2 questions...i would appreciate your answers

1. I have read somewhere that the original story was written by mrinal jha n due to delay in starting of ib...that person left in between n hence harneet takes over...the golden epis of original ib was written by mrinal only...is that the case?

2. Why is everyone saying dil dance maare...even on twitter everyone is saying the same thing...

Thanks!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believer09

Hi guys...i have 2 questions...i would appreciate your answers

1. I have read somewhere that the original story was written by mrinal jha n due to delay in starting of ib...that person left in between n hence harneet takes over...the golden epis of original ib was written by mrinal only...is that the case?

2. Why is everyone saying dil dance maare...even on twitter everyone is saying the same thing...

Thanks!

Ppl put too much stock in Mrinal Jha. She also apparently was in the writing team of IPK3 and Nazar. Are those great shows then? Lol and she's writing that super lame Divya Drishti Show currently as well. So she's hardly some gold standard.

Any good product needs time to be developed. IB by sheer stroke of destiny got that time since it got delayed in getting on air so story and characters got time to be fleshed out. Otherwise it would be as trashy as Gul's other many recent flop products.

Dil Dance Maare seems to be HS ka fav phrase. She was using it the day leap was announced and SC was removed from the show as well I think. Clearly sensitivity is not her forte 😆Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Wow Minku has managed to impress Nihara before the show ends. HS ki STELLAR ARC seems successful then 👏 😆

Overnight familiarity is not my cup of tea. Lol but seems like ppl are no longer finding Dhinku Minku chemistry awkward. FEEL aa gaya hai Ab cuz HAQ aa gaya biwi wala 😆

For the first time i felt she was good in emotional scene in the hospital in only first half😆...

@bold
Lol I only said NT was tolerable in this mode compared to harmonal Fangirl mode...😆..bcz her acting  was TERRIBLE in harmonal fangirl mode...i never said feel aagayi looking at their scenes...and i will never say it too😆...Regarding Chemistry...lol...i  am still finding it in negatives😆...They still looked like Father and daughter only...She is still not in full form biwi mode...She looked comfortable around him without calling him sir and all...thats it ..She pulled him holding his coat not in romantic biwi mode...i felt its like in friendly manner...or may be  i felt it like that bcz they looked like father and daughter...
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

For the first time i felt she was good in emotional scene in the hospital in only first half😆...

@bold
Lol I said NT was tolerable in this mode compared to harmonal Fangirl mode...😆..bcz her acting was TERRIBLE in harmonal fangirl mode...i never said feel aagayi looking at their scenes...and i will never say it too😆...Regarding Chemistry...lol...i am still finding it in negatives😆...They still looked like Father and daughter only...She is still not in full form biwi mode...She looked comfortable around him without calling him sir and all...She pulled him holding his coat not in romantic biwi mode...i felt its like in friendly manner...or may be i felt it like that bcz they looked like father and daughter...

Please check out KY2. You will be even more impressed with Niti's acting then 😆

Maybe I would be too if I hadn't already seen all these modes before. She is currently in bossy girlfriend mode. Or in the case of DIB, it's bossy wife mode. Lol at you thinking it's all platonic and friendly pull 😆

I guess jealousy hawaa se aa gayi phir. And upcoming Date also must be for two emotional friends 😆

Tight script as you said 😆Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ppl put too much stock in Mrinal Jha. She also apparently was in the writing team of IPK3 and Nazar. Are those great shows then? Lol and she's writing that super lame Divya Drishti Show currently as well. So she's hardly some gold standard.

Any good product needs time to be developed. IB by sheer stroke of destiny got that time since it got delayed in getting on air so story and characters got time to be fleshed out. Otherwise it would be as trashy as Gul's other many recent flop products.

Dil Dance Maare seems to be HS ka fav phrase. She was using it the day leap was announced and SC was removed from the show as well I think. Clearly sensitivity is not her forte 😆

Thank you the response...

As we are drawing closer to the end...i want to appreciate the people who actually put their brain to work n write characters for obros, anika , saumya n ishana...clearly nothing was written for ishana n saumya for longer term n they were kicked out mercilessly...

About HS she is irritating 😡 😡

Clearly neither writing is her forte 🤢 Edited by Believer09 - 5 years ago