Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

||Yeh Silsila|| - MisHaan OS at Page 1 updated!

Posted: 5 years ago
I am bad at introductions so I am only going to say Hi!, and tell you that my name is Megha.😆

Though I have a fan-fiction going on but I want more!😛 So I am going to start this thread where I will be posting drabbles, OS's, TS's and more.

Are you ready for it?

Scroll down for Index
Edited by dmegha - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index

MisHaan :: I Choose You :: Page #1

I Choose You

Pairing - Mishti & Ruhaan - MisHaan

Ruhaan was at the airport, sitting in the waiting area as he stared at Mishti's photographs with teary eyes. Today Mishti will become Veer's wife and today is the day he lost all his chances to get the love of his life. How he wished for everything to be different.

It was a misunderstanding on his part that he thought that Pari was Veer's fiancee. One misunderstanding that changed his life completely. It wasn't a love at first sight though, he fell for Mishti gradually and eventually. Mishti was his muse, his inspiration but after that kiss it changed and developed into something more.

He had started liking her, so it was devastating when he got to know that the girl that Veer was marrying wasn't Pari. It was Mishti, the girl whom he liked. He tried hard, tried his best to not fall for her but when has the silly heart ever listened to the logical brain? He was deeply and irrevocably in love with her.

Life offered him two choices; 1. to try and forget Mishti, and 2. to fight for his love. And Ruhaan chose the 2nd option. He did everything that he could to make Mishti fall for him, to make her realize that she won't be happy with Veer considering the fact that Veer and his family won't ever accept the real Mishti, the one who's bold, fierce and very passionate.

But he failed. Mishti chose Veer.

"This is the final boarding call for passenger Ruhaan Singh Oberoi*  booked on flight 372A to Kansas City. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Ruhaan Singh Oberoi*. Thank you."

Ruhaan sighed and stood up to leave, but just after one step someone pulled him from behind from his hoodie, "What the...?"

His couldn't say another word as he found the most beautiful woman in the world standing in front of him. "Mishti?" 

Mishti blew out a breath as she adjusted the heavy veil around her shoulders. Before she could say anything Ruhaan spoke up, "What are you doing here? Did you come here to mock me now that you are happily married to your stability?"

His sarcastic tone didn't rile her up, instead, she found it cute. But she was mad at him for an entirely different reason.

"Am I wearing a mangalsutra or sindhoor? Do you really think that I would marry Veer after what you did to me?" Mishti looked at him with slight anger in her eyes.

Ruhaan noticed that though she was still dressed up as a bride but she wasn't wearing a mangalsutra and didn't have vermillion in her hair partition. "What did I do to you?"

"Achha ji?!" Mishti took a step close to him, "If not you, then who was the guy who was chasing me from the past 3 months? Tumhara koi identical twin hai kya?"

Ruhaan didn't say anything so Mishti continued, "And how can you leave like that?! Thoda wait nahi kar sakte thhe? At-least I wouldn't have to run all the way here!" 

Ruhaan made a face, "You ran all the way from your wedding venue to the airport?" he let out a mock laugh.

Mishti scratched the back of her neck, "Well, not all the way. But I did do some running while searching for you at the airport. That counts."

"Yeah, yeah. Shall I award you or something?" Ruhaan was about to leave but Mishti pulled him from his hoodie again.

"Why can't you just stay? Bhaagne ki itni kya jaldi hai? At-least mera jawaab toh sun lo." Mishti pouted.

"Toh pichle 3 mahine se kya main jhak maar raha thha? You didn't say anything in these past 3 months except complaining!" Ruhaan stepped close to Mishti and began imitating her, "Ruhaan, you are a jerk! Ruhaan, how could you do this to your best friend's fiancee! Ruhaan, you are a cheap guy! Blah blah blah!"

Mishti's mouth opened wide, her nostrils flaring in anger as she slapped Ruhaan on his chest, "Ah! Mad woman! Tumhe mujhe maarne k ilawa aurr koi kaam hai nahi kya? Ek toh you didn't give me any answer in these 3 months except telling me how wrong I was to chase you and now you have come here and won't let me leave! What do you want?"

"You!" Mishti yelled out, "I agree that I should have told you before but damnit! I was confused! Couldn't you stay for a bit longer?" another step closer to Ruhaan.

"Why should I when you made it pretty clear that you wanted to marry Veer! You dressed up for him, didn't you?" he asked stepping in close and he tugged at the veil on her shoulder.

"But I didn't marry him!" Mishti yelled, closing the remaining distance between them.

"But you were about to!" Ruhaan yelled back. They were standing so close to each other that Mishti was easily able to clutch onto the hair on the back of his head and pull him down for a kiss.

At first, Ruhaan didn't respond. He was too shocked to do so. "I would have never married him because my heart has already chosen you. I have already chosen you." she whispered against his lips.

They stared at each other, tears of happiness and relief rolling down their cheeks, "I chose you Ruhaan because I am in love with you." she cupped his cheeks loving the feel of his stubble against her skin.

Ruhaan was so overwhelmed by her confession that he couldn't say anything. So he chose to express his feelings through his actions. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a soul-searing kiss. She had chosen him. His Mishti had finally chosen him.

*Ruhaan Singh Oberoi ðŸ˜† I had always wanted to see Tejasswi paired opposite Omkara in Ishqbaaaz, had even chosen the name "Tarini" for her character. Tarini means the saving goddess, another name of Goddess Parvati, it fit perfectly with the IB name theme and Omkara's character as well. But that never happened.😳 So I made it happen here.😳

I hope you liked the first drabble/short OS. Please like and comment and lemme know just how much you liked it.😃
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what is it??how to play??
Originally posted by: rajh

what is it??how to play??

Play what?
I will be uploading my stories (short ones) at this thread. It will be like many short stories in one thread, at one place.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmegha

Play what?
I will be uploading my stories (short ones) at this thread. It will be like many short stories in one thread, at one place.

ok..go ahead and  post stories on - ruhaan /misti/pari/veer/arnav...
Originally posted by: rajh

ok..go ahead and  post stories on - ruhaan /misti/pari/veer/arnav...

I will😳
Here i will write about all characters of silsila.
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for your shots dear..excited
Originally posted by: sreevijayan

Waiting for your shots dear..excited

First shot updated!!😃
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...that was an awesome shot...i cud picturize the whole thing...i really want mishti and ruhaan as the couple ..this was such a cute os...i want more shot for them...and u r an amazing writer dear...keep up your good work...