Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

😆 Su and him belong together ðŸ˜†

🤣
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
I love how we made a comedy thread, Gajra's shows are backfiring on her big time. 
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

I love how we made a comedy thread, Gajra's shows are backfiring on her big time. 

Whose surprised?!?

I said all day in the forum yesterday and even in the AT that Gajra will not change.

She proved it by the ending she gave us. It was happy but it wasn't GOOD. It was rushed and improper.

I don't know why S2 cast thought this season would be different.

Even S1, Shakti was frustrated by the end of the show, thanking his fans for "tolerating" it.

So I am the Sabhayata for S2. 0 expectations or hopes, and just enjoying the comedy of it all ðŸ˜†

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😆 Su and him belong together ðŸ˜†

😆
sancheeta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So you all are here 😆 Haven't watched S2 at all other than the first episode, upar se I'm seeing these S2 ke actors for the first time, so I guess I'll just like the posts and hang around a bit, because I don't know what to discuss 😆
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sancheeta

So you all are here 😆 Haven't watched S2 at all other than the first episode, upar se I'm seeing these S2 ke actors for the first time, so I guess I'll just like the posts and hang around a bit, because I don't know what to discuss 😆

Well will update you with funny happenings don't worry.

Today, Radhika danced with a male dancer/stripper.

And Pari fell in love at first sight so she dressed up in traditional clothes, earrings and bindi. Hinting at the comeback of Kheer (or Beer, which seems to be the choice of S2) 😆
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail

Whose surprised?!?

I said all day in the forum yesterday and even in the AT that Gajra will not change.

She proved it by the ending she gave us. It was happy but it wasn't GOOD. It was rushed and improper.

I don't know why S2 cast thought this season would be different.

Even S1, Shakti was frustrated by the end of the show, thanking his fans for "tolerating" it.

So I am the Sabhayata for S2. 0 expectations or hopes, and just enjoying the comedy of it all ðŸ˜†

Gajra is a master at giving everyone babaji ka thullu! This is why I never wanted to watch S2 in the first place. Now I'm only watching it to make fun of it. Honestly, Gajra better not try to justify KuNan EMA in this season or I am boycotting. As soon as I get a whiff of EMA glorification I will be out! 

sancheeta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well will update you with funny happenings don't worry.

Today, Radhika danced with a male dancer/stripper.

And Pari fell in love at first sight so she dressed up in traditional clothes, earrings and bindi. Hinting at the comeback of Kheer (or Beer, which seems to be the choice of S2) 😆

Oh wow! Looks like I'm not missing much 😆 Glad I ain't watching 😳 But since I want to be around you guys, I'll just hang out wherever you make posts 😆
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

Ruhaan is going to become this season's joker I think.  😆

He is the Joker .. Indian version of DK's Joker .. Funny and Obsessive