Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

TejasswiPrakash/Mishti AT #1 - Page 3

ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Btw.. of all the previous shows of tejaswi, which ones have u watched?? Do Reply every1..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ProudAhamian

Btw.. of all the previous shows of tejaswi, which ones have u watched?? Do Reply every1..

A very little swaragini
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Thanks for the AT.. Its beautiful like our girl ❤️
Watching this show for teja.. She is looking good with both the boys.. I am loving Mishti-Rauhaan chemistry more at this stage. 

So nice to see BP fan here 😳

Please add me in this AT
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

None .I didn't even know she existed. This is her first show m watching and m just loving our mishti😳
vidhi.universe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She is my fav since her first show 26/12 -2613  then sanskar . Watched only some episodes of swaragini bcoz I don't like the way her character was written. Finally got her new show. Colors tv is quite good platform for actors to show their acting skill and appreciation😛
dmegha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

didnt get to watch much of 2612 but after that I have watched all of her shows!
She became my fav in sanskar, then I became her fan in swaragini for different shades of character she played. PPK and RLHN were sooo good, i appreciate her for the choices she made. 
And then came Karn Sangini, i had already read the book, plus character Karn and actor Tejaswi are my fav so I had to watch!

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello, I am Piyali, A huge fan of Tejasswi(and Kunal), watching the season 2 for her( and Kunal) , Loving Mishti, got to see Teju in Modern role for 1 st time
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Add me:) she looks so pretty :))
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she is very good  i n silsila..
Shrisatya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I started watching swaragini for her.. loved how effortlessly she played all different variations in her character.. 
Then loved her in ppk.. later came rlhn, where we could see a strong Diya who does sword fighting.. 
In this break, I watched few episodes of 2612/13.. then realised she was so perfect in her first show itself.. 
Then came Karnsangini, she was superb as princess urvi.. 
Now watching silsila mainly for her.. and I'm loving it.. and her chemistry with ruhaan is superb...