Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ray-of-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi,
Can i join KJ's AT?
Actually i am a ShiVika and OmRu fan but couldn't join his AT in Ishqbaaaz because of stupid fan wars and all. Do just asking if it is OK to join this AT of his.
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank god we got an AT here in this forum for kunal.. watched first epi..and so happy to see kunal back onscreen..he looked handsome young fresh and dashing..looking forward to it..thnx for the AT dhinchaakmansh.
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
anyone can join the AT no problem in that but just lets appreciate KJ and his character as ruhaan here u can criticize too but in a limited manner and no bashing at all bcoz i will report the person myself then πŸ˜³ and enjoy all kunalians and the new fans who are watching the season 2 ,hope u have a good time here
i see some old ppl too i know from IB forum huge and a warm welcome to u peeps  
some gifs i made on todays Mishaan's scene-
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^Beautiful creation  Edited by Sonserina_Reina - 5 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for making AT palak, beautiful gifs on Kj.
I am really surprised that Kj can look this hot even with short hair. He was oozing hotness and his attitude looks like seedhi baat no bakwaas. His character is still a mystery unlike other characters hopefully with more episodes we can understand his character better.

As of now I rooting for Ruhaan and his camera πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I am really surprised that Kj can look this hot even with short hair. He was oozing hotness and his attitude looks like seedhi baat no bakwaas. His character is still a mystery unlike other characters hopefully with more episodes we can understand his character better.

welcome and thanks
ikr he does look hot with his piercing and those bands too he rmeins me of a guy in the turkish show i am watching 

yes ikr photofakir in real and reel all the way glad to see KJ in a lead role after DBO πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by DhinchakMansh - 5 years ago
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Hello JiπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ€—

I am loving Ruhaan(i know nothing new, because K is playing itπŸ˜† )

Beach wear suits K really well and that damn cleavage(sirf paani me bhi dal dete, toh meri ek khawaish Puri ho jati) 

Ruhaan is very different from Om and hats off to K for portraying it this well (bae is aamaazziingg)... 

I just hope the makers add twinge of grey shade to Ruhaan😳

Ruhaan+Camera/Kunal+ Camera = forever mine OTP☺️

Edited by Sonserina_Reina - 5 years ago
KairaZindabad thumbnail
congos on kunal AT in this forum too love u KJ doing a great job as of now as ruhaan want to  see more and more of him in the show  and i am loving mishti and ruhaan pair a lot as of now 
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi all...
Happy to see KJ back onscreen.
Miss his long hair
Like LM wrote he looks younger version of himself πŸ˜†
One wish is granted for Kunalians open necked which never happened in dbo and ibπŸ˜†
Ruhaan is much different from omkara. 
Miss Omkara 

Till so far loving season 2.
So looks looks like no connection bw pari and ruhaan.
So no chance of cheating.
And ruhaan is here to set free in Mishti who lives behind a mask.

Liking ruhaan and s2 so far.
Rooting for ruhaan and mishti