Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
PC is not supporting India just bcos it is her country but she is supporting peace and justice. Everyone knows what terrorism those training camps cud cause? Infact she proved she is the correct promoter and supporter of UNICEF. Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Not only was it a fake audio, but by constantly making it a India-Pakistan issue which in reality is actually India vs. Terrorists residing in Pakistan issue, Paki govt is just embarrassing themselves because it's an indirect acceptance of all the claims the world accuses Pakistan of, i.e. Pakistan is a terrorist country. If Pakistan really wants to prove that it's not, then they should rather co-operate with India to destroy the camps of Terrorists, rather than finding out ways to provoke India to raise a war (which they would eventually lose in a grand scale like everytime) by attacking military bases. 

i agree that this is not supposed to be a india vs pakistan issue, its about fighting terrorism, because that is wat caused the pulwama and uri attacks, but for some reason its been made into an india vs pakistan thing, the most ideal thing wud be for india and pakistan to work together to eradicate terrorism, and yes the pakistani government has to take alot of responsibility in erasing the terrorism growing in the country, because this is also not fair on the civilians of pakistan who are having to suffer from the terrorism aswell, the pakistani government has to realise this 

as pakistani civilians we cannot do much, its all about the government doing something about it 

i don't know if many know this but pakistan has been on high alert many times every year coz of terrorist attack threats, schools regularly get closed down and universities shut coz of threats, even going into malls people have to go through security checks and their bags are checked, cars are regularly checked, this is wat pakistanis have to go through because of the amount of attacks that hav happend in the country, we wud be the most happy for the government to eradicate all these terrorists groups, coz it wud mean pakistanis wudn't have to be scared of an attack all the time 

Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara321

as a pakistani myself i can tell you that the majority of pakistani's are against any form of terrorism, all of my family, friends, and all other people i know from pakistan do not support terrorist groups, i mean these terror groups have killed so many pakistani's

i still can't forget the Peshawar attack in 2014 where these terrorists killed 132 children while they were at school by shooting them to death, a total of 149 people were killed on that day, so how can any pakistani support terrorism wen it is killing their own people 

Why don't the people of your country ask your govt instead of hiding terrorists like hafiz saeed(mastermind of 26/11), mansoor ahmed etc in your own country, arrest them or better hand over to indian authorities ?
Edited by YouKnowNothing - 5 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: YouKnowNothing

Why don't the people of your country ask your govt instead of hiding terrorists like hafiz saeed(mastermind of 26/11), mansoor ahmed etc in your own country, arrest them or better hand over to indian authorities ?

i want such terrorists to be thrown out of pakistan and put behind bars, if me and my family cud do something about it we wud, but like i said the biggest power is the government and they are the ones capable of locating them and doing something about it 

Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Mass murderer aye..😆... explains why Imran returned Abhinandan so quickly, saale ki hawa nikal gayi...😆

Oh so the story has changed from he had no choice but to return him due to GC to now he has no guts. 👏
Keep on believing what you want and I'll do the same.
Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Oh so the story has changed from he had no choice but to return him due to GC to now he has no guts. 👏
Keep on believing what you want and I'll do the same.

Nope, no change 😆... it's you who thinks he's a mass murderer, not me, I just followed your belief to its logical conclusion. 😉
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

i want such terrorists to be thrown out of pakistan and put behind bars, if me and my family cud do something about it we wud, but like i said the biggest power is the government and they are the ones capable of locating them and doing something about it

find out d process n as how u ppl pushing to remove priyanka from unicef for saying jai hind , tweet n etc.. push ur pak pm , pak military to remove terrorists ,start ,doors will open for good cause ,if u want change , u ve to be change
Unko UNICEF ki padi hai, when their country is infested with terrorists? How about starting a petition to PUSH the terrorists from their country and making life better for themselves? Priyanka has least say in how they are going to lead their lives, but these terrorists are making their lives a laughing stock...Talk about misplaced priorities! 

Zara, people like you and Cougartown are a blessing to this world! 👏
Originally posted by: WannabeAmbani

Every Indian celebrity is getting massive bashing by Pakistanis, not just Priyanka. They are all deleting comments on insta. 😆

There were thousands of comments from Pakistanis on Shahrukh's instagram too about how much they hate him and are unfollowing him. 

How can they logically expect Indian actors to support Pakistan instead of their own country? Why are they wasting time doing this?

Is it? Why would they want to appease a bunch of fanatics? 😕