Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This filthy sharif😡
Very nice update dear

sm1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Kameena sharif 😡. His idea is going to be a big time flop. This is going to bring akdha closer though it will be difficult for jo to accept ja when she knows his true identity. Hope next update will be a bigger one and that to soon😊

Indeed!!
wretched plans are always difficult to plot and write..will try posting soon though..
thanks
sm1308 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sranjani

I wish sharifudin get severe punishment for his act

Nice update

Oh believe me!!we shall make him pay :P
thanks
sm1308 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ifakdha

This filthy sharif😡

Very nice update dear

Yea! never changes..
thanks dear..
sm1308 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamtasingla

Nice update 

Thanks
sm1308 thumbnail

Part II-An ill wind in Amer

The festivities of Ganguar were in full bloom and the entire Amer was immersed in colors, mirth and laughter. Despite the looming threat at borders, the Kachwahas were not the ones who could let the spirit of festivities go dull. It had been two weeks of merriment and now the last day had arrived. The day when the palace gates were open for the common subjects, the day when the king with his entire royal family would bid adieu to the goddess at the ghats of the royal pond that encircled the palace.

As a custom, the king and his people would lit the lamp and release it in the silent water of the pond. The lilting lamp afloat on the polite waves of pond-water signified the prayers and gratitude they send to their mighty goddess. The prayer that may goddess bring prosperity to their clan, valour to their generations, glory to their names, and an opportunity for every single one of them to clear the debt they owe to their motherland even if it meant to get vanquished for the honor of their soil. With the offerings made to deity and completion of the rituals the crowd roared in unison "Jai Bhavani and Raja Bharmal folded his arms, greeting his subjects to come join the royal family in the final feast.

Amongst the important announcements the king was supposed to share with his subjects- coronation of the crown prince was one. The scale of accomplishments, achievements and popularity was even for both Sujamal and Bhagwant Das, but what weighed in more towards Sujamal was the fact that he was the son of former king and technically already a crown prince. But he knew that Raja Bharmal believed in worth, he had never discriminated between his born and Sujamal, the interests of Amer and its people would always be the matter of utmost priority for him. But the prudent head of Sujamal always failed to reason. The fact that he was the son of the former king, the true rightful successor of the throne, not some second lead who got the throne just because he as a prince was too young to ascend, always pushed him to edge. Why the hell has he to compete for something that was already his? Where the question of worth came in, when he had this position sealed in his destiny since birth? This rebellious turmoil brewing in the head of Sujamal always subdued his character as an obedient nephew and a doting brother.

(In the palace, Raja Bharmal was getting ready to address the subjects)

Rani Sa Mainavati: Finally our son shall find peace, he has been waiting for this moment since long.

Raja Bharmal made no remarks.

Rani Sa: Rajaji, you are to announce the coronation of our son, Kunwar Sujamal, am I right?

Raja Bharmal: I want to, have always wanted to, but I think he is still not ready Ranisaa.

Rani Sa: He has been anticipating it, Rajaji. He would be too disappointed. You know how he is, everytime he is emotionally challenged, he goes erratic.

Raja Bharmal: That's my point! Even after this long, his emotions cloud his judgement, his anger is unreasonable. Everytime a decision has to be made he lets his emotions get better of him. These are not the attributes of a fine king, Ranisaa. You're a mother, I understand the dilemma. You cant see him hurt. But I don't think the time has come yet. He can channel his emotions into a driving force, without them messing up with his head, but he fails to do so because he is too much consumed into the idea of him being the true royal heir. I never denied it, but do you think a king with this idea of superiority would ever be able to serve his people. I want a guardian for Amer not a ruler.

I always wanted my sons, be it Sujamal or Bhagwant Das to believe in the idea of worth not birth. Bhagwant is younger, he knows that Sujamal is the rightful prince, but still he kept sharpening his worth, the reality has made him a better version of himself, but sujamal, the reality and his lack of faith in his potential seems to haunt him, hindering his growth in the process.

Believe me Rani saa, I want to see our son, Sujamal ascend the throne as much as you do but only when he is ready to serve Amer, not a day before that..

With this Raja Bharmal left to address the people gathered in his court and Mainavati just prayed that may god give strength and understanding to her son, Sujamal to realize the actual reason behind the events that were about to take place.

Entire Amer had gathered to see their king address them. The ministers had taken their position, the royal guests who had come to witness Amer in all its glory during the festivities of Gangaur held their seats. Rani sa Mainavati, Kunwari Harka Bai (Jodha) with her sisters and sister in laws sat behind the veil stretched atop the balcony to witness the king's address. Jodha was happy, it was the coronation ceremony of her brothers, she was most interested in. She knew Sujamal shall be coronated, she knew how adamant his doting elder brother is, what it means for him to be the king. The passion he carries for the throne, she had seen it throbbing in him since her childhood. And there he sat, all adorned for his big day. Nervousness dripping off the warrior's face made her giggle.

Her laugh brought Bhagwant's Das attention to her, and she looked from over the top with an apologizing smile. She looked at Bhagwant Das, sitting next to Sujamal all peaceful and calm. She loved him the same, despite being in the same frame of marksmanship as sujamal, he actually never fell for the bait to throne. All he cared about was his unmoved loyality towards his motherland, king or not.

Raja Bharmal folded his hands and bowed his head honoring each and every single attendee of the open court, be it a royal or a commoner. People applauded, and took their positions.

Bharmal: I thank the people of Amer for making our auspicious Gangaur, once again a treat to memory. May Goddess Bhavani bless each and every one of us with valor, courage, prosperity and humility.

I would want to take this opportunity to reaffirm my people that despite threats across border from the army of Nagaur, we are strong and stable as ever. We have already vacated the people at the border and shifted them along with their household within the premises of the Fort. I understand how difficult it is to leave your ancestral home that too under the threat of a probable attack, but I want you to understand my dilemma, I cannot compensate the pain you felt getting bereaved of your ancestral abode but what I can not bear at all is the loss of life for my people. I assure you, once we have dealt with the threat and uprooted the same, you will have your place reconstructed the same way it was there before. Until then, be our guests.

As far the coronation of the crown prince is concerned, I as a king, postpone it for another year, because the "Fruit hasn't ripened yet to all its sweetnessl- The princes are not yet ready for the final judgement to be made. The next Gangaur will mark the ascent of our "King to be, but not this.

With this, the king concluded his address and sat back on his throne to attend to other proceedings.

Rani Mainavati sighed a deep dreaded breath, Jodha was too surprised and disappointed at the decision, she looked back at Bhagwant Das who appeared confused yet calm. He nodded back at Jodha in a reassuring way asking her to mask off her disagreement.

Bhagwant Das turned his gaze to meet Sujamal's with an intent to comfort him as well, but Sujamal was stuck at his spot. As if he could feel, hear or see nothing, he was rooted to his seat. The words out of Bharmal's mouth had clouded his vision and left him impaired to sound. All he could feel was the fire that burnt his eyes and boiled is blood. His heart quickened its pace and he turned to look at Bhagwant Das, he could see his lips moving, his head nodding but the sound failed to reach his ears. The world seem to revolve around him, he got up in daze, unbalanced and all he could see was the court exit. He moved past Bhagwant Das heading towards the exit without paying any heed to the fact that the court was still running, the king was at the throne and he was not suppose to leave his seat, that this would be taken as disregard towards the king and contempt of the court.

The king saw his beloved nephew, whom he had always regarded and brought up as his own son leaving, but he didn't stop him. He knew the lad was too hurt to compose himself in public. The king looked at Bhagwant Das, and agreed to the silent plea of his son to go follow his brother. Rani Mainavati welled up but Jodha Bai, distraught yet composed managed to comfort her, and left her place moving hastily after her elder brother.

Until then, Sujamal had come out of the court next to his horse, he was panting as if struck by a blow. He couldn't believe that he was denied his rights yet again. The alter ego rose up and the contradictory argument filled up his mind- The king doesn't want to give up his throne to anyone but his own kin. He doesn't have the courage to say that out-loud, so he is pushing me to the edge where I lose it all and rebel. Rebellion, that's what he would blame me of then, and disown me officially. How could I not see it coming? How could I believe that he was like my father? The truth is you've to fight to get what you're destined to and it if has to come to this, so be it.

Suddenly Sujamal felt a warmth around his cold shoulder, he repulsed and pushed the hand away. He turned back to look that it was Bhagwant Das.

Bhagwant Das: Cool down brother! I understand this was completely unexpected, but believe me father means good and there must be some valid reason for the decision he took.

Sujamal: Just leave! I do not want to even see you.

Bhagwant Das: You're angry! I want you to come in with me. We can talk this out.

Sujamal: Talk what out, the treachery of your father. Didn't he tell you his plan about how he can get me officially kicked out of this queue to throne, so that you get to have an easy and agreeable ascent to the throne.

Bhagwant Das (aghast): Are you insane? What the hell are you talking about. Have you never realized that there was no queue ever. That it was always you. You're and always have been the "king to be. Father never admitted it, kept the competition going because he wanted you to excel in all spheres that a king should and not get distracted with the idea of being the heir by birth. You really cant see it??

Sujamal (grabbed Bhagwant's collar): Stop playing with my emotions. Enough is enough. Just leave and let your father and my Uncle know that I shall claim what's mine, whatever it takes.

With this sujamal pushed Bhagwant Das, leapt on the horse back and galloped in the fading sun. Bhagwant Das kept yelling " Brother Listen! Brotherand ran after him on foot. Jodha Bai stood still, watching the fading image of his beloved brother, Sujamal and futile attempts of his other brother, Bhagwant Das who knelt disappointed and defeated in the haze of dust.

She knew the ill winds had hit Amer. Worse had happened, the price was paid, the only question was, " Whether worst was yet to come?

mamtasingla thumbnail
Nice update 
Waiting for jodha and akbar meeting 
Update soon 
Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow it was a long update
Bhagwant das has been announced as future king and tensions have evolved between him and Sujamal. Your last line was scary. 
It was such a fantastic update dear😳
Will be eagerly waiting for your next chapter
Edited by Ifakdha - 5 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very well written update. Thanks for continuing with the story.
sm1308 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamtasingla

Nice update 

Waiting for jodha and akbar meeting 
Update soon 

Thanks! Might take couple of more chapters before the two come in one frame..