Originally posted by: Ifakdha

Wow it was chotu by nice update 😃

Jodha and Jalal are immersed in each others dream😳
Sharifuddin is so cruel and heartless 
Poor bakshi but I liked her confidence on her brother
Now lets see what happens next

Thanks!
N yeah I'm sorry. .it's short I know. .
Will try making them longer next time on. .
But glad you liked the piece.. 
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
shariffuddin is here...so is the evilness...🤢
liked the curt bakshi...👏

akdha yet in their longingness .

waiting for next part .
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! What an update. Hope joja meet soon.
sm1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute.manasi

shariffuddin is here...so is the evilness... 🤢

liked the curt bakshi...👏

akdha yet in their longingness .

waiting for next part .

The women are always going to be Curt in this story. .
Will update soon. .
Thanks
sm1308 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Wow! What an update. Hope joja meet soon.

Thanks!
Yeah I too hope the same:)
sm1308 thumbnail

Chapter 6 Part I- All hell breaks loose

The daze of intoxication had vapourized off Sharif'ud'din's head the moment Bakshi left the room. He knew she was right, he might have taken her in, as a leverage, but in the very true sense she'd always served as a shield to him. Imagining the situation, if she turned against him, was dreadful. It was only because of her that Jalal bothered to bear with Sharif's nuisance and if ever Bakshi opened up, Jalal wouldn't take a second to severe his head off.

But at the same time Bakshi was a kind soul, she believed in redemption and had been waiting for the same ever since the day the two got married.

The trail of Sharif's thoughts were broken by the entry of his minister. He knocked on the door and waited for his master's response.

Sharif (left sobered by Bakshi) managed to stand up and waved his hand for the minister to come in:

Minister: Glory to my lord!

Sharif: Speak!

Minister: We searched the area my lord where our soldiers attacked Shehan- shah-e- hindustan.

Sharif (grabbing his minister's throat): Don't you ever call him that in front of me. Take his name.

Minister (stammered): Sorry! my lord..I meant Jalal'ud'din Mohd must have been in disguise, that is why our soldiers couldn't recognise him.

Sharif: But why would he be at the borders of Amer, in disguise, late at night?

Minister forwarded his hand and presented Sharif with a ring. Sharif took the ring and noticed it carefully.

Minister: We found this ring at the place where Shehan'sha...I mean Jalal'ud'din Mohd was ambushed. This ring has the impression of royal seal of Amer, and...

Before the minister could finish, Sharif's eyes widened,

Sharif: And it is a feminine ring, the only two bearers of the ring could be either the chief queen who never steps her foot out of the palace or the crown princess of Amer, the vivacious rebellious nymph, Harka Bai, who on the contrary never bothers to stay in the premises of her fort.

Oh! Shehan'shah 'e hindustan was rallying the borders of Amer meeting the Rajput princess in those late hours. So, she was the one my soldiers were trying to abduct, and now I can see why such a massacre.

A demonic grin flushed past Sharif's face, his eyes shone in bewilderment. He couldn't imagine that he would find a way to stab the witch and devil (Bakshi and Jalal) with the same knife (the princess of Amer). The seeds of catastrophe found their roots in his evil mind.

Seizing Amer had always been his dream, but the entire venture gave him a three-way win. He had never thought in his wildest dreams that he would ever be able to trace any weak spot in Jalal's demeanour, but Oh! Yes, the princess is a true gem and why wouldn't the Shehan'shah'e' hindustan have an interest in her, after all he always has had the best of everything to himself. But the real amazement was how come a rajput princess met a Mogul king, that too in the late hours of night, given all the spite they carry for Moguls. Oh! The longing lovebirds and here he thought that the devil didn't have a heart. Sharif laughed like a maniac, this was way more than he had asked for, there was no need to process the circumstances any further. He knew whatsoever, she had to be really special for Jalal, for him to go on a killing spree on his very own soldiers who might have threatened her honor. Oh! How grateful he is to the dead soldiers, they sacrificed their life giving him such an intricate insight into the devil's character.

His laugh roared in the palace, he would now own, not only the province of Amer, but the pride of Amer too- who is perhaps the weakness for Jalal'u'din, and who is for sure an opportunity for him to crush the pride of his noble wife, Bakshi Banoo.

Sharif (hysterical): Prepare the army, we attack Amer in two days.

Minister (panicked): But my lord! We need the permission of the king, before any raids. And he has sent official decrees of no more invasions unless asked for, just two days back. Your decision might invite his wrath.

Sharif (roared, grabbing the minister): I do not care. We attack Amer in two days. Prepare the army, I said.

Minister bowed his head in agreement and left his room.

Note: Hi guys, sorry Its short again :(..will try updating the following section , maybe in the weekends..

Edited by sm1308 - 5 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kameena sharif 😡. His idea is going to be a big time flop. This is going to bring akdha closer though it will be difficult for jo to accept ja when she knows his true identity. Hope next update will be a bigger one and that to soon😊 Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
Sranjani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wish sharifudin get severe punishment for his act
Nice update