Bepannaah

When you saw him for first time:- share your story:)

Tyshal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It has been ages of watching harshad chopda on screen nd as we all r missing him badly, let's recollect your memories of your very first encounter with harshad on screen. Also, what part about him attracted you the most at that time, nd the reason that u are still love him😃

I have been shared my story on this forum many times...I would like to know yours.😳
As they say...First impression is the last impression.😆

So let's start. Please do share ur story.
It would be great fun!! Isn't it??😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The first time I saw Harshad Chopda was as Aditya Hooda when he is married to Pooja. The first episode when he is sleeping and Pooja tries to wake him up as he is getting late for his flight. It was an endearing scene between a young couple and he certainly made an impression as the young, debonair but pampered young man. 

As the show progressed his charm only got stronger till the tragic scenes erupted in the next episode ...after that he was superb in those scenes full of angst.
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Same.. 1st time saw him as Aditya Hooda.as the show progress,i loved his scarcastic side with clueless Zoya😆 
Ahh good nostalgic days 😭
Lilly321 thumbnail
I had heard about HC before but never watched his shows , I watch very less ITV shows . I saw bps promo in which AH was crying with pooja in his arms , HCs acting got me hooked Nd ofc bps unique concept . His screen presence is so strong , even if he has no dailouges , he still outshines everyone ! Voice modulation , expressions , intensify on point 
He's the first celebrity I m following . Apart from his acting , his grounded Nd honest nature is admirable . It's very surprising to see an actor without any PR , networks , zero SM presence enjoys such huge popularity ! He returned after 3 years break Nd just being on air for 8 MTs he has everyone's attention 
Waiting for him to come back on screen asap , ITV is so boring without him ! I hope his future shows do well ! 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
My first impression of HC was very bad to be honest 😆 no offence to any kdmhmd fans but when I heard viewers raving about Prem Heer chemistry I was curious n I watched a couple of scenes. I found them bland n HC's (again just my pov) expressions were plastic. For the life of me I couldn't bring myself to watch that show. Especially after seeing iconic pairs like Cezanne Shwetha, Hiten Gauri n Rajeev Aamna I had high expectations when it came to onscreen pairing. Then I saw little bit of TL and I was impressed to see HC had improved a bit. He still wasn there yet but he had improved for sure. After that I never saw any of his shows. Then comes BP. The promo itself was intriguing n given Jenny has been my fav TV actress for a long time right from her early days I waited eagerly for this show. First epi n I was blown away by HC's acting ❤️ and now after seeing his journey as Aditya Hooda I can't pinpoint one flaw in his performance! And that's what I call improvement 👏 after watching BP I started watching HS and he was good there too despite a couple of OTT elements (it's a Gul show n it's a given 😆) if as an actor he was the best in BP, in HS he was hotness personified 😉 and now I am a fan for life just like with Jenny ❤️Edited by BeyondHorizon - 5 years ago
I have been his fan since Left Right Left😆😃, that is, since 2006. And since then I have watched every show of his except Mamta (it came before LRL) & Humsafars because I didn't like the female lead.😳
Left Right Left is one of my fav shows and all the characters from that show are very close to my heart, Harshad being one of them. Who can forget the cute and charming Cadet Ali Baigh.

And there was a Pooja in Ali's life as well😆

paradize12344 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I first saw him in Tere Liye in 2010. This serial was iconic & its title song was rage back then & still people remember it. I was in 10 th std. & my friends & I used to discuss about it. I am & always will be in love with Onu.
Then I saw him in Saubhagyavati Bhav. I also loved that precious, supporting, short tempered, adorable Raghav. Watched Humsafars & Bepannaah.
I have seen his forum 32 interviews the knowledge he has about acting is commendable. Also I like his down to earth nature and professionalism.
Edited by paradize12344 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: paradize12344

I first saw him in Tere Liye in 2010. This serial was iconic & its title song was rage back then & still people remember it. I was in 10 th std. & my friends & I used to discuss about it. I am & always will be in love with Onu.

Then I saw him in Saubhagyavati Bhav. I also loved that precious, supporting, short tempered, adorable Raghav. Watched Humsafars & Bepannaah.
I have seen his forum 32 interviews the knowledge he has about acting is commendable. Also I like his down to earth nature and professionalism.

I have both versions of Tere Liye in my playlist⭐️⭐️
Tyshal thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmegha

I have both versions of Tere Liye in my playlist ⭐️⭐️

I just love the track...
Tyshal thumbnail
Originally posted by: paradize12344

It was the forum 32 interview actually that made me to admire him most😊.
No doubt he is the great actor, but his honesty attracts me. Even he shared the story Abt his first shoot.