Where are all the writers??

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys! I'm missing those good old days when Sadda Haq forum used to be so active and filled with One-shots and fan fictions! I stopped watching Sadda Haq from S2, coz I felt that it was leading to nowhere. But I really would love to read some FFs and SS on SanDhir😳. Can you guys give me the link to some FFs?
Love,
Niru 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone has left moved on.. When will you update your FFs?? πŸ˜³
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
O Shekhawat! She writes herself? 😲 Link dena I would love reading waise bhi most of the Sandhir FF are left either incomplete or moved to the other portals.

I'm still looking for "BEING HIS" left over chapters...πŸ˜’ And The Name She Fell in Love with ka bhi...😭
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: InCenDia

Everyone has left moved on.. When will you update your FFs?? πŸ˜³

I love writing for SanDhir! But after Sadda Haq started becoming unbearable and random characters started entering, I lost inspiration. But I'm planning to write now.😳
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

O Shekhawat! She writes herself? 😲 Link dena I would love reading waise bhi most of the Sandhir FF are left either incomplete or moved to the other portals.

I'm still looking for "BEING HIS" left over chapters...πŸ˜’ And The Name She Fell in Love with ka bhi...😭

There were so many FFs I used to follow, but after a point of time I stopped coming to IF
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: BepannaahPyaar

There were so many FFs I used to follow, but after a point of time I stopped coming to IF

Old Ones were completed.
You can still read them. here SANDHIR GALLERY-(ALL SUPERB ffs) πŸ˜ƒ
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: romaila

Old Ones were completed.
You can still read them. here SANDHIR GALLERY-(ALL SUPERB ffs) πŸ˜ƒ

I can guarantee 2 FFs from this list are incomplete - Silent Night by Isabella n Brothers in Lies by Wrackspurt πŸ˜†

*runs*
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Don't you guys write?? Through FFs and One shots, we can keep SanDhir alive, though Sadda Haq is over! Let's bring this forum back to how it was.πŸ˜ƒ
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: InCenDia

I can guarantee 2 FFs from this list are incomplete - Silent Night by Isabella n Brothers in Lies by Wrackspurt πŸ˜†

*runs*

Tum toh ho alsi so FF complete karne ka kabhi nahi bolungi.😳 But Yeh Parao Kahan hai? Bolo na BIL ka next update de... its been long.
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nobody visits this place. :(