Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Well it seems thus haunted house attracts people n they disappear maybe they get pulled into another world or dimension
Suruchi as reporter is cool

And also rudram is back for rerun next week
Zee yuva is runnin out of shows lol
RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
has anybody seen d first episode? well,i have seen and quite okay for me,atleast some relief from those kitchen politics dramas and Lovestories.
Charu-Deu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RPRRR42

has anybody seen d first episode? well,i have seen and quite okay for me,atleast some relief from those kitchen politics dramas and Lovestories.

but there was a scene in kitchen where some lady is crossing out dates .😊
Saw that part with sound  muted  so could not understand it.
 Anyway the start was okay .
BTW ,Suruchi's dream was quite detailed but being paranormal serial that is okay !
Dhanusg thumbnail
I liked the 1st episode lot was happening
I am a sucker for suspense thriller n horror
So very excited
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok. The architect went into the house and then the door was shown boarded up. ðŸ¤¢ . 
Also did not the trainee journalist have enough presence of mind to note down the Scooty's number ðŸ˜› ? 

mishkil88 thumbnail
I couldn't see yesterday's episode but it seems from your posts this plot is often repeated in many English and hindi movies.
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

I couldn't see yesterday's episode but it seems from your posts this plot is often repeated in many English and hindi movies.

I don't know,  but most probably yes. 
Charu-Deu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is so far , not much of a plot. Just a ruined house where anyone will think twice before entering , the girl enters alone  😛
  So , you can make out quality of writing . Today's scene showed a meeting of TV channel head with reporters. All looked & talked like amatures acting for the first time!

Edited by Charu-Deu - 5 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
Rest of the actors apart from suruchi are quite below average. I saw yesterday's episode. Couldn't understand why 2nd girl goes inside that horror bunglow ? How police come to know about her lying unconscious ?
Dhanusg thumbnail
2nd episode : those interns looked foolish except suruchi
Why pick caricatures so irritating it looked as if those characters were paid 3 rs/day or something

I am not sure what girl mishkl is talking abt
But architect gal who went inside and passed out : the passerby heard the shriek inside the haunted house n called the police so they could find her inside unconscious

Precap for 3rd epi looks promising
Lets hope for the best