screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
What is happening in this show because evil is winnin and poor child who is pure and as a heart of gold is losing every thing.
It is going to be a year soon and the story is not moving forward because mother and daughter are ruining every chances of the story moving forward. 😡

Please God do something because I don't think I can take any more of mother and daughter, Sikandar needs to grow a back bone and stand firm and be the man of the house for once otherwise this story is going around in circles and I have had enough of the two fake dolls who only think of themselves and nobody else😡
Edited by screen22 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
we can only hope but actually CVS don't care about   viewers feeling. they always create false hope but in this serial cvs main concern to how to full fill lovely wish

if this ph serial, s qubool hai got hit   then uksa baad yeh log apni manmaani karne lagte hai
monaliza143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Indeed a joke of the highest order.. .Kulfi in remand home but for what? She hadn't done anything wrong so far or is it because she is a dadda daku as per Amyra n Lovely. 
mintisara thumbnail
the makers are hell bent on torturing this little girl and make the Evil win every war even after stooping lower n lower n lower...
I have lost all hopes in this serial now. 

It had such a feel good factor intiially. I used to cry everyday with Kulfi, feeling each and every emotion that she went thru,,, but now its just disgusting...got bored of crying coz its not making any sense any longer.

Lovely and Amayra have crossed all limits of humanity still they both are walking with their head held high...what can we say about humans, when even the bhoot could not defeat this Evilness...

hopeless !! 
dailysoap100 thumbnail
Lovely n amyra both r evil spirits. They need to be thrown out out of house. Dadi, maninder need to get lost too. 
Shame on writers, enjoying child abuse.
surabhi01 thumbnail
yeh illegal remand home chal kaise raha hai?
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ surabhi01

Lovely-JI ki dhan-raashi se😆
surabhi01 thumbnail
Mera matlab ki abhi tuk police logon ko is illegal remand ke baarein kyon nahi pata chala? police bhi lovely se darti hai. shared judge BHI darega lovely se
dis_arshi thumbnail
Hi 
I have recently started to watch Kulfi. I'm already pissed with Lovely and Amyra's characters. I just want to know does Sikander know that Amyra is not his daughter?

Please let me know
mintisara thumbnail
Yes Sikandar and his whole family knows that Amayra is Lovely n Tevar's illegitimate daughter !