Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me first 😊

So they meet again 😊 , waiting for the sparks And also arnav's pov 😊 Edited by Arilip - 5 years ago
hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting. I wonder what happens with Payal. If Arnav was really responsible for her death 
amadea thumbnail
great chapter , waiting to know what happened with payal
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice chapter,of all the places khusi had to choose mrs rai's house n bumped into arnav her life was going smooth but his entry disturbed her so lets see where it takes her now.
What a surprise to get an update in the evening after coming back from work. Wonderful update.
I guessed the house is some how related to Arnav and my guess was correct.
Finally they met.  But, Ma is a Rai and he is a Raizada and Arnav's mother died long time back.  So, Mrs Rai can't be his biological mother.  Most probably the son who is living in USA is Arnav's friend and must have contacted Arnav to  check on his mother.   It is simply not possible for any son to make a trip from America to Udupi in just about 16 hours unless he owns a private jet.  Even then is it possible?
Is this the house Payal visited to meet her boy friend?  is there a chance that Mrs Rai's son was Payal's boy friend 10 years ago?
Rishabh is well and truly in the picture and still hoping for a future with Khushi.   I have a feeling he knows more about Payal's boy friend.  
Loved the narration.
Cheers...
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Arnav Singh Raizada back with a bang., Khushi is staying with his mother.What a coincidence.. Edited by ranogill - 5 years ago
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Mrs.Rai said her son lives in USA and Arnav came by his bike. Is he really her son or a relative?
And finally Arnav and khushi met again
roopathomas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khushi is in a precarious situation... Arnav is complicated character I guess.
Richelle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update... Well well well ddn Khushi gt a surprise thinking she wid nt even think of Arnav n now he is in her face.Is he  the son of Mrs Rai...short form for  Raizada I suppose.