Purani soch vs naya soch !!!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally what we ranted yesterday it's that cvs gave explanation

Aj shouted because he couldn't tolerate the grilling section for guddan from Durga or some one .

Well for that πŸ‘
As we know aj is always a gentleman he has some values we are proud we have one man on tvland who treats women with respect... πŸ‘

He taking care of guddan and bringing in her mom's pix was beautifully directed by cvs

Cvs sometimes satisfy along with few disappointing dialogues added to it .

Well yesterday we did our set of rants which was our rights

-yesterday we saw meek guddan but today firebrand
This was the thing I was saying
Why guddan acts like person with split personality sometimes

Why can't she shoot it to durga also the way she did for rawat

- naya soch ya purana soch women needs to be having self respect
She should never entertain being insulted

No matter what she needs to draw a line .

Well today some how makers coated sugar on yesterday zipped dadi + mirchi zubaan of Durga and aj who yelled at guddan.

Well the pooja was successful done credits to guddan efforts

Glad everything went on smoothly
Bedroom scene akshan was beautifully written

Guddan tried to heal his loss and aj tried to heal her loss

Both past in one room and single wall hope there hearts become one as there past on the wall .

Kanika action was superb when aj was decorating the space were aj placed the pix

Nishant acted so well while doing pooja seeing antara his tears looked so natural as if he felt for real

Rawat uncle seriously he brought excitement to the show with his anger and frustration he really winning our heart as grey character
It's natural for a brother to hate jiju whom he thinks has taken his sister s life and that jiju is happily married.

I don't think he will be a full fledged villi

Well tomorrow seems so long so he arrests aj
What an irony we are Gona like this track more than bakwas kitchen politics
Purana soch wali Durga and mahnta ki Devi guddan

I now want to see guddan winner in this life game saving aj uncle who has always been her savior

It's time to return his favor

-p.s purana soch ppl were also progressive if ppl don't realize
When Sitaji left Rama or chose to be with bumata leaving behind kids and hubby because of his so called samaj and his rightfulness to the society why not nowadays girls like guddan

- love is equally important in life that to in marriage how long can this relationship withstand .

I want guddan to win the case and decide whether to stay in jindal and be a punching bag for durga and showpiece for aj or be in jindal's but go out work or fulfill her dreams .

Or go to her nest were she belongs and achieve something in life to inspire young girls like her who married out of compulsion

Why waste in pleasing Durga and aj who have there own purani soch + past

Naya zamane ke ladki hai guddan she needs to have progressive thoughts

Note- don't think I am not married I am very much

If it's normal marriage with bit of compromise and understandings I do agree
Akshan don't come in that category
Aj is firm it's namesake wife
Guddan is firm she is just doing her ferz

Who wants this nonsense just decide be together as couples or just move on with ur life

For long run this majboori rishta won't last long
Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Just that I'm trying all day to explain.
AJ is such a man who will always stand with Guddan.
The scene was beautiful. Emotions were just in wow. 
Whatever best I like in this scene is that to Guddan mom picture is no longer among those inscribed errors.
Honestly, and I wonder that to. WHY is Guddan silent when it comes to Durga. Although yesterday she responded well but still not enough.
Here in my country there is one saying. 
If you do not help yourself no one else will. 
Which means that Guddan should  to defend itself.

I agree that love is an important in marriage, or if there is no love, it definitely does not mean you should just go out of marriages. 
By this I mean the arranged marriages.
whether it is new or old thinking it differs how they brought up. 

Look, I understand it's the 21st century and the modern thinking time and that the modern understanding. 
But this is a series.

Edited by sumatra1234 - 5 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumatra1234

Just that I'm trying all day to explain.
AJ is such a man who will always stand with Guddan.
The scene was beautiful. Emotions were just in wow. 
Whatever best I like in this scene is that to Guddan mom picture is no longer among those inscribed errors.
Honestly, and I wonder that to. WHY is Guddan silent when it comes to Durga. Although yesterday she responded well but still not enough.
Here in my country there is one saying. 
Which means that Guddan should  to defend itself.

I agree that love is an important in marriage, or if there is no love, it definitely does not mean you should just go out of marriages. 
By this I mean the arranged marriages.
whether it is new or old thinking it differs how they brought up. 

Look, I understand it's the 21st century and the modern thinking time and that the modern understanding. 
But this is a series.

its my pov ...

thats what i said If you do not help yourself no one else will. 

i know this is series writer sucks sometimes with illogical lines ..
whats with these writers can't they write scripts according to this era ...

well my views is straight if ur marriage is based on majboori and ferz look to bright side .
why force urself to get hurt one day ..
either fight for ur rights or leave ...

i am married i know what i mean ..

my hubby has a similar views like me ..
we live in progressive society ..

gone those days suffer in the forced marriage till u die 
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Finally what we ranted yesterday it's that cvs gave explanation

Aj shouted because he couldn't tolerate the grilling section for guddan from Durga or some one .

Well for that πŸ‘
As we know aj is always a gentleman he has some values we are proud we have one man on tvland who treats women with respect... πŸ‘
That's one of the reasons why I am watching the show..
He taking care of guddan and bringing in her mom's pix was beautifully directed by cvs

Cvs sometimes satisfy along with few disappointing dialogues added to it .

Well yesterday we did our set of rants which was our rights

-yesterday we saw meek guddan but today firebrand
This was the thing I was saying
Why guddan acts like person with split personality sometimes 

That's guddan she changes according to situations 
Why can't she shoot it to durga also the way she did for rawat
When it comes to durga she needs to handle very carefully..durga the evil one have problems with her SaaS but when it comes to Jindal family she will put her head down..let's see..it has not been explored in full..durga is not a threat to her sasur..but rawat on other hand directly threaten guddan about her AJ..I am waiting for the day when durga is completely down on her knees..

- naya soch ya purana soch women needs to be having self respect 
I agreeπŸ‘πŸΌ
She should never entertain being insulted

No matter what she needs to draw a line .

Well today some how makers coated sugar on yesterday zipped dadi + mirchi zubaan of Durga and aj who yelled at guddan.
It's a show..need entertainment according to Indian standards naπŸ˜†

Well the pooja was successful done credits to guddan efforts

Glad everything went on smoothly
Bedroom scene akshan was beautifully written

Guddan tried to heal his loss and aj tried to heal her loss

Both past in one room and single wall hope there hearts become one as there past on the wall .

Kanika action was superb when aj was decorating the space were aj placed the pix

Nishant acted so well while doing pooja seeing antara his tears looked so natural as if he felt for real 
Kanika and nishant is perfect as akshan😊

Rawat uncle seriously he brought excitement to the show with his anger and frustration he really winning our heart as grey character
It's natural for a brother to hate jiju whom he thinks has taken his sister s life and that jiju is happily married.

I don't think he will be a full fledged villi

Well tomorrow seems so long so he arrests aj
What an irony we are Gona like this track more than bakwas kitchen politics
Purana soch wali Durga and mahnta ki Devi guddan

I now want to see guddan winner in this life game saving aj uncle who has always been her savior

It's time to return his favor

-p.s purana soch ppl were also progressive if ppl don't realize
When Sitaji left Rama or chose to be with bumata leaving behind kids and hubby because of his so called samaj and his rightfulness to the society why not nowadays girls like guddan

- love is equally important in life that to in marriage how long can this relationship withstand .

I want guddan to win the case and decide whether to stay in jindal and be a punching bag for durga and showpiece for aj or be in jindal's but go out work or fulfill her dreams .

Or go to her nest were she belongs and achieve something in life to inspire young girls like her who married out of compulsion

Why waste in pleasing Durga and aj who have there own purani soch + past 
Who knows maybe your dream will come true in time..cv's can change the script anytime..I believe purani soch and nayi soch go hand in hand..take a little from here and there for success in all areas of life

Naya zamane ke ladki hai guddan she needs to have progressive thoughts

Note- don't think I am not married I am very much

If it's normal marriage with bit of compromise and understandings I do agree
Akshan don't come in that category
Aj is firm it's namesake wife
Guddan is firm she is just doing her ferz

Who wants this nonsense just decide be together as couples or just move on with ur life

For long run this majboori rishta won't last long 
Give it time..end of the day it's just a show..no guarantee how long we will stick to it..😊

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Well said πŸ‘
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Tv shows are always far from the reality!!

I'm Gujarati & Here, 90% people have arranged marriage including my bro & cousins...Unmarried bt hv seen bro, cousins married life & I must say so many things hv changed now, boys prefer intelligent & career oriented Girls than just beautiful, if u don't know any house chores, it's ok bt u should be Something, even society respect this kind of women more!!  Nowadays Situations hv changed, girls family hv upper hand than boys...I'm saying the fact, nw don't hv to go far & that's reason, i don't compare shows with reality at all.

I agree in married life, @ some points, u hv to compromise, it's nt journey of red rose only bt red rose with the thorns!! My point is compromise should be from both, nt just one!!

Till now, All efforts just done by Guddu nt Aj...Aj gives her respect & that's it, nothing more from his side!! See, Guddu is giving so much efforts in #Akshan married life bt it's just from 1 side...till today she hv gifted Aj twice 1st baby pink shirt & then specs both without others' force or as a sympathy bt from the heart where Aj has also gifted her many times bt it's either by force or sympathy bt NOT FROM THE HEART!!  Even Yesterday, Guddu herself joined Aj in doing aarti of antara (though to save him), Aj didn't tell her to join + in their room, it's her who asked Aj to join her said her mom will feel good so Aj obeyed it...Here, Aj just doing duty where Guddu is just given...

I'm tired of explaining self respect... Without self respect, it's just sacrifice in marriage, it can't be called compromise & there is diff betn compromise & sacrifice!!
compromising where you are giving up something where sacrifice means you are loosing yourself!!

In arranged marriage, you can't Que anyone on their marital life?????? Here it happens frequently  & i can't get which compromises Aj has done for Guddu, does kaushalya insult him frequently??? does kaushalya Que him on his marital life???Does his Any family member has been insulted publicly like his family did with bhusshan?????Is  he physically tortured like durga has totured Guddu?????does Guddu brings any 3rd peson in betn them where Mr Aj always brings antara in betn them everytime when it  comes to couple & doesn't anyone feel  embarrass  n awkward in public  like you don't hv any place in his life?????Kaunsa compromise kiya Aj ne which I just miss it!!

#Akshan marriage & both willing to continue  then ofcourse, both want to continue bt points are diff, Aj will never step 1st in break off marriage bcoz 1st it was the last wish of his late wife + his mom will never allow this & he also wants just namesake for whom he will fulfill his duty & he is absolutely upto his words bt Here it's Guddan who has changed ... the same girl who 1st felt terrible hearing just sacrificed marriage, now doing this!!

Compromise can work & hv a good result bt sacrifice can never be called a happily married!!

Edited by dattu21 - 5 years ago