Difference between the 2 Genies

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Angoothi ka Jinn is the Jinn which has always been in my mind due to cartoon series of Aladdin - MISCHEIVIOUS.

Yes ! Except for the negative part, Angoothi ka Jinn is the perfect Jinn.

- He does magic every now and then.

- Loves irritating his Master. (He has a twinkle in his eyes when he is mocking jaffar with those puzzles or having a word battle with him.)

- He is mischievous .

And Praneet Bhatt is giving excellent expressions. I am simply loving him.

On the other hand , the Jinn which Aladdin has is lazy and weak 

All he does is eat and sleep. He is not at all mischievous.

CV's needed to add some fun part to this Jinn coz am sure it's ingrained in every viewers mind due to the different animated series which he have all seen.

In every series, Jinn has helped his Master and has irritated the hell out of him also.😆

In order to make the character Aladdin strong, makers have weakened Jinn's character so much that now Aladdin is protecting it from the magic and other problems almost babysitting him when it should have been vice versa.

Disappointed with this Ginn character. 👎🏼
That's what I am thinking. As Sid is playing Aladdin CVS made his char very strong. In doing so they ruined ginnie's char
Hii I am also liking the mischievous Jinn and who irritates his Aaka like hell . 
I won't say Jinu is Weak or Stupid . He is like a Small kid right now when comes to magic . And So is magic never ever gets correctly executed first time . But After retrying he does that correctly . Remember When Aladdin got Jinu first time ..Even Omar said the same thing to him that Yeh Jinn maaasoom hai , par dheere Dheere Yeh jaadu pe kaabu karna seekh lega . Give him some time .

And Don't u think This is why this Aladdin series is different from other Aladdin's series ? They haven't copy pasted from any Aladdin series and gave this Jinn a much more human touch where emotions are involved . 

I don't think Just coz Sid is playing Aladdin , they made Chirag ka jinn Weak . I am sure in further episodes Jinu will learn to control his magic & then we will have that Strong Jinn along with the same Human touch & emotions . 

This is just my POV which i think . 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 5 years ago
How many more episodes they will take to make ginu stronger. Still ginu is hiding and all the big things done by Aladdin. The series totally relies on Sid's shoulder and sometimes alasmin chemistry. For god sakes ginu is a gennie not a bacha who needs babysitting
Originally posted by sanchita1410

How many more episodes they will take to make ginu stronger. Still ginu is hiding and all the big things done by Aladdin. The series totally relies on Sid's shoulder and sometimes alasmin chemistry. For god sakes ginu is a gennie not a bacha who needs babysitting

I think it will happen.now since now AlJi's fight is with Evil Jinn.  
Saw one SEG also where Evil Jinn attacks Aladdin and beating him very badly to know about Jinu but Aladdin is not speaking anything.  So The Evil Jinn possesses Aladdin and Jinu is trying to save him.  Aldi Raashul also told in the interview that How Jinu will be strong as now it's about Baghdad,,Aladdin and his Ammi 
It is high time to add power on ginu's magic...
I completely agree that angoothi ka jin is a perfect jin... He does his magic perfectly and irritates his aka a lot... 
But our jinu is shown a little  weak... I think it is to show that Aladdin did not get everything just due to his jin..  He struggled for every small happiness... It is just to make these series a little relatable to real life and not only as a realm of fantasy... 
Hope jinu realizes his power soon and help Aladdin and his mother... 
Originally posted by 1973deepak

I completely agree that angoothi ka jin is a perfect jin... He does his magic perfectly and irritates his aka a lot... 
But our jinu is shown a little  weak... I think it is to show that Aladdin did not get everything just due to his jin..  He struggled for every small happiness... It is just to make these series a little relatable to real life and not only as a realm of fantasy... 
Hope jinu realizes his power soon and help Aladdin and his mother... 

Exactly . This Show might be Fantasy show but it is mostly presented as a Realistic show with modern touch . So This was certain unique idea which makers thought & I guess It worked too . 

We all enjoy AlJi's Sweet innocent Brother Bonding . Even though they are Aaka & Jinn in relation .