Do Bol (ARY) Affan Waheed, Hira Mani , Haroon Shahid - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

errumz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: wooster

Hi! All  has episode 10 screened? its not  uploaded youtube😳 any idea where we can watch  it?

they have uploaded it ...here you go
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: awida

Just watched promo of next epi, and I am surprised that Salman Saeed is still a part of this drama. he's Jamshed for sure!

He is jamshed,ab woh gaiti par buri Nazar daalega😡
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
The good news is that you can now watch #DoBol's Double Episode not once but TWICE a week! Tune into Do Bol - ARY Digital Tue & Wed 8:00-10:00 PM only on #ARYDigitalEdited by awida - 5 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The good news is that you can now watch #DoBol's Double Episode not once but TWICE a week! Tune into Do Bol - ARY Digital Tue & Wed 8:00-10:00 PM only on #ARYDigital

What? What? What?  So do you mean there is double episode today also?
Or is it from next Wednesday?
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MeraMann

From next week. today they ended Kaisa Hai Naseeban. 😃
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

The good news is that you can now watch #DoBol's Double Episode not once but TWICE a week! Tune into Do Bol - ARY Digital Tue & Wed 8:00-10:00 PM only on #ARYDigital

OMG! such an awesome news!!! 

thanks for sharing awida ⭐️
dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow best news ever .
Lovely episode. Really love the development of characters especially Badar. Great acting skills and dialogue. 
Loved when he said to say his good deeds in the morning .  

Also  the loving glances.  
Some body was saying about how he has negative traits but I disagree . It shows his frustrations  and brilliant shades of grey. 
That's the beauty of Gaiti  and Badar . Showing their flaws as well as us loving them . 
It really gives us a balanced drama instead of just 1 shade of a characters emotions and feelings.  
dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeraMann

I had an idea it might be that . 
Maybe finish before ramadan.
Good in one way as we get to see it quicker but then will miss it lots. 

Another looking forward to Suno Chanda.  Can't watch too much dramas n ramadan anyway ! 
Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode today. Gaiti is slowly but surely appreciating Badar's existence.
Badar's reaction was so cute when he found out Gaiti took care of him all night!
And the dialogues spoken by Badar are something else! Full of love and hurt.

As mentioned earlier by someone, I also didn't like his behaviour towards Gaiti. His anger and frustration is justifiable, especially since Gaiti also doesn't hold back on putting him down and he doesn't want her to leave. But he didn't have to get physical towards her.

Again as someone already said they are flawed characters (which I like too) and they will grow as the story progresses.

It was also sad to see Gaiti upset with Nafeesa. It's understandable Gaiti is feeling betrayed by her family, but I hope Gaiti can forgive her soon, she doesn't deserve this.

Finally I loved Neelam's mum standing up against her phupo! Her scenes are so frustrating to watch.Edited by Faeeqa - 5 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TC_FA

What I don't like about Badar is his psychotic behavior towards Gaiti sometimes 😡
Firstly he did it in the marriage  night episode and now yesterday also.He leaves no chance to force himself on Gaiti 🤔. He has those grey shades which make him a negative person sometimes 🥱

Finally someone said what I was feeling from the beginning... thank you!

Badar is kind a manipulative that's what I feel..he is not just a simple lover boy..