Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Prediction about Kunal

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Kunal will never regain his memory 😆 . I am 95% sure. Because things are heading towards Maunal reunion.                                             Mauli loves Kunal in any case . He can cheat on her, insult her , humiliate her she will still love him. So Mauli's side is clear.                               Now only part is Kunal. As per writers and this serial and Kunal Nandini is and will remain Kunal's true love. Hence there is no way they can show that once Kunal's memory is back he falls in love with Mauli. Kunal with his memory intact doesn't and will not love Mauli as it will go against the theme of the serial that Nandini is Kunal's true love. Only a memory loss Kunal can love Mauli.                                          So for Maunal reunion it's absolutely necessary that Kunal doesn't regain his memory. What will happen to Pari? Hmm I don't know. May be she will sacrifice and run away to allow Mauli , Kunal and Mishti to be a family or may be they will just tell Kunal the truth without him regaining his memory or may be Mauli and Kunal will start separate lives with Mishti and Pari staying with Radhika. I know it's looks illogical but this serial is illogical. There is no way Kunal is regaining his memory.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I too feel he won't get memory back..if he get...he vl remember his true love...
Here after watching today episode I'm 100% sure it's munal end game
If get back memory he remembers his manzil again
So he vl b memory loss patient only

N now sbrk become comedy show fr me

N Kunal dida r comedians
N Kunal words to mouli...thum Meri dhadkan ho...thum hare bina mein nahi jee saktha..may b he saying with so much love...as he lost memory...bt v audience r not memory loss patients..I was rofling😆 when he uttered those words

If I'm in mouli place...I vl give sarcastic smile
Bt this girl mouli...really loved him..so when he said those words...she literally in tears...felt bad fr her

N dida...another superb performance
Typical selfish family head..n her words...manzil ...destiny..god will..these r connecting to me kundini not munal...
Anyways I have to thank these two characters making me rofl

I really want mouli should tell to ishan that she is confused n can't take any decision...I can't able to c him in hurt again n again..poor my bacchha😒
shivanitakur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Kunal will never regain his memory 😆 . I am 95% sure. Because things are heading towards Maunal reunion.                                             Mauli loves Kunal in any case . He can cheat on her, insult her , humiliate her she will still love him. So Mauli's side is clear.                               Now only part is Kunal. As per writers and this serial and Kunal Nandini is and will remain Kunal's true love. Hence there is no way they can show that once Kunal's memory is back he falls in love with Mauli. Kunal with his memory intact doesn't and will not love Mauli as it will go against the theme of the serial that Nandini is Kunal's true love. Only a memory loss Kunal can love Mauli.                                          So for Maunal reunion it's absolutely necessary that Kunal doesn't regain his memory. What will happen to Pari? Hmm I don't know. May be she will sacrifice and run away to allow Mauli , Kunal and Mishti to be a family or may be they will just tell Kunal the truth without him regaining his memory or may be Mauli and Kunal will start separate lives with Mishti and Pari staying with Radhika. I know it's looks illogical but this serial is illogical. There is no way Kunal is regaining his memory.

they're probably going to tell kunal that ishaan died and they have to adopt mishti-pari ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  that idiot will buy it for a couple days then he will find some new woman to run away with because mauli is paying more attention to the kids than him
Edited by shivanitakur - 5 years ago
shivanitakur thumbnail
deleted my ccommentEdited by shivanitakur - 5 years ago
shivanitakur thumbnail
Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Yeah I too feel he won't get memory back..if he get...he vl remember his true love...

N Kunal dida r comedians
N Kunal words to mouli...thum Meri dhadkan ho...thum hare bina mein nahi jee saktha..may b he saying with so much love...as he lost memory...bt v audience r not memory loss patients..I was rofling😆 when he uttered those words

Bt this girl mouli...really loved him..so when he said those words...she literally in tears...felt bad fr her

Typical selfish family head..n her words...manzil ...destiny..god will..these r connecting to me kundini not munal...

I really want mouli should tell to ishan that she is confused n can't take any decision...I can't able to c him in hurt again n again..poor my bacchha😒

right i can't understand how anyone can take kunal's words seriously some crazy fans actually want Maunal to get back together but how is she going to get back together with a man who's still living in 2013? 

And Dadi truly she is insane, where was your God when kunal left the first time?? why did your God allow kunal to run to take advantage of a traumatized woman who was obviously still dealing with her trauma and just latching onto anyone who was kind to her. Radhika is the only sane person in the family. 

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i also think he is not going to get his memory back.. they will tell him the whole truth about mishti pari, nandini and ishan.. mandap drama will happen and then maunal reunion..
SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maybe since Kunal knows mauli pregnancy complications, he will say let's adopt pari n mishthi ðŸ˜¡
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

N Kunal dida r comedians
N Kunal words to mouli...thum Meri dhadkan ho...thum hare bina mein nahi jee saktha..may b he saying with so much love...as he lost memory...bt v audience r not memory loss patients..I was rofling😆when he uttered those words

Kunal's statements are so hypocritical and fake. We all know what he did in reality 😡
Chumki1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The whole serial gajra just keep on justifying Kunal and whitewash Kunal
Dida flying high but god will give good stunt for her it seems they will die so Dida lost beta pota ex bahu now budhhi umar Mein jhelo she is wishing bhara parivar she will get thenga
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i just watched todays epi
so there isnt going to be any mandap drama, that wedding scene was ishan's dream  🤓
dida said u only love once, what about kunal then??
Edited by ria_9 - 5 years ago