Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok ok some progress though..
Reeva finally was herself today she spoke upπŸ˜† wondering how Aman is tolerating her πŸ₯±

Mamta VP alas some conversation between them..VP has said the girl treating is a nice girl how come there such nice girls in the world & still Ricky chose that Palak πŸ˜†..I'm loving their track & hoping they show us more of VP & Palak..

Obviously Shivi strategizing the next plan after failure of 1st..dont lose hope Shivi πŸ‘πŸΌ

Samira landed at Palaks place with her kids after school for the fear of the word divorce.. palak thinks samaira is Rickys kid..& calls Ricky to pick samaira up from her place..& they meet again only to part again...πŸ₯±

Emerald_18 thumbnail
Is anyone else watching S2 no comments or updates..this forum which was once bubbling now is so so silent...😭
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode was actually disjointed for me, a piece here and a piece there..
Only VP's pain on why their family ended up like this made some sense.. and still he doesnt know about Mamta's condition 
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Yeah still many loop holes to fill..it's kinda getting boring waiting..also the fact that it's not a daily..
jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
I dont get 1 thing,if there is no PaRit scene then whats theuse of webseries..more than half epi is full of other charactersπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update ... 
I feel bad for PaRit πŸ’”