Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Nind Me Bhi Muskuarati Hai Ye Ladki

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Mauli smiles in her sleep only when she is thinking about Kunal... Again I don't know if they will end up together or not but happy that we are getting so many good Maunal scenes 

Mauli is not a prize or badge that Ishaan will lose to Kunal or Kunal will lose to Ishaan, she is a human who has every right to decide what she wants in her life, but sadly, society will restrict her to accept only one or they will s**t shame her or bad mouth her... Feminism is weird in this show...

In this feminism, the woman doesn't matter, her happiness doesn't matter... 

If she is happy marrying Ishaan she should do it and if she is happy living with Kunal then she should do it, she deserves a happy life... She can stay single if she does not love Ishaan and can't get over what Kunal did to her... It's her life.. 

My favorite scene -
1 Mauli smiling and dreaming about Kunal
2 Kunal's dialogue that Mauli is his life (Nalla admi)
3 Kunal's reaction to medical reports. He didn't think that he can't have a family, he thought about the pain Mauli must be going through...little does he know that he has two little munchkins 

Good episode

Mauli's reaction is not surprising, it's just that we overlooked the sequence of events they have shown... 

1 Kunal comes back from USA 
2 Mauli agreed to marry Ishaan because of Kunal
3 Mauli dreams and smiles thinking about Kunal 
4 Camp track - Mauli confessed that she is falling in love with him
5 Kunal's plan to make Mauli love Ishaan 
6 He removed everyone from Mauli's life to make sure she has only Ishaan in her life 
7 Mauli feels indebted to Ishaan because he was the only one with her when everyone left her (Situation created by Kunal) 
8 Mauli is back to living with Kunal and her feelings for him are resurfacing 
Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fruity,  Mauli always loved Kunal... If one concentrates only on Mauli's expressions after the camp track till today one would get the answer...but for that one needs to have an open mind to see what Gajra has been trying to show. 
Mauli should marry Ishan only if she loves him... Ishan deserves to be loved the same way he loves, which Mauli seems pretty incapable of as of now. 

Feminism is a very cool thing, but sometimes people do suffer when society demands a woman to do certain things , which would uphold the flag of feminism...
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Which society is forcing Mauli to marry Ishaan? No societal pressures have been shown in the show.

If Mauli loves Kunal inspite of all that has happened then she should marry him. She cannot spoil Ishaan s life by marrying him.

Being an educated married working woman with a tight schedule myself, I do not identify with Mauli anymore which I did at some point of time.

I don't particularly like her anymore because for me this always loving someone inspite of him dishing out anything to u is total crap/ nonsense.
😆Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaku17

Fruity,  Mauli always loved Kunal... If one concentrates only on Mauli's expressions after the camp track till today one would get the answer...but for that one needs to have an open mind to see what Gajra has been trying to show. 

Mauli should marry Ishan only if she loves him... Ishan deserves to be loved the same way he loves, which Mauli seems pretty incapable of as of now. 

Feminism is a very cool thing, but sometimes people do suffer when society demands a woman to do certain things , which would uphold the flag of feminism...

Feminism is a long lost concept, it started from equality, throwing patriarchal mindset, letting women do what they want to do. Before feminism men used to restrict women, now women do it to other women, there is no free space, we are slaves but the only thing which has changed is our owners.. . 

The choice was never for us to make, we were condemned for being different back then same goes for this time...
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
bascially a man treats you like a garbage  cheats on you humuliates you infront of his mistress leaves you broken shattered to deal with everything alone 6 years let me repeat for 6 damn years  he enjoys his life with the other woman while you struggle to make the end meets and then one day when he comes back after his wife s death  you will accept because ofcourse you are in love 
gajra bascially expects audience to forget everything every damn thing that kunal  did with mauli he just did not cheat on her he BROKE HER  CRUMPLED HER SELF-RESPECT  but everything should be forgotten what kind of love is this which harms ones  dignity and individuality 

forget feminism no HUMAN BEING I REPEAT absolutely no human being deserves to be treated like this 

agreed love cannot be forced if mauli  does not love ishaan  she should definitely set him free but  why should she go back to her cheater ex 

why should mauli be someone second option why should mauli accept nandini s leftover why why why 
Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Poorabhforever

bascially a man treats you like a garbage cheats on you humuliates you infront of his mistress leaves you broken shattered to deal with everything alone 6 years let me repeat for 6 damn years he enjoys his life with the other woman while you struggle to make the end meets and then one day when he comes back after his wife is dead and you will accept because ofcourse you are in love

gajra bascially expects audience to forget everything every damn thing that kunal did with mauli he just did not cheat on her he BROKE HER CRUMPLED HER SELF-RESPECT but everything should be forgotten what kind of love is this which harms ones dignity and individuality

forget feminism no HUMAN BEING I REPEAT absolutely no human being deserves to be treated like this

agreed love cannot be forced if mauli does not love ishaan she should definitely set him free but why should she go back to her cheater ex

why should mauli be someone second option why should mauli accept nandini s leftover why why why

I think if Mauli is ok being a second choice she should go for it. If that is making her happy what can be done. Not everyone has same set of values/ principles/ beliefs. For a select few love is the main thing, rest of the things are irrelevant.

If Gajra thinks this is progressive, then again it's her thought process.

P. s. Everyone wants Mauli herself to make a choice. But Mauli ki choice hi itni ghatiya hai ki kya Karen.Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
Chumki1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is not about feminism even a man should not go for this. I am not bothered about mauli anymore
FruitToasty thumbnail
@Poorabh
There's some problem with quoting so replying here... 

Not me, I don't relate to Mauli like I used to, she has changed a lot from the pre leap Mauli and she is an individual, who is acting for herself, she is not an ideal, she is a human...

Mauli is not going to accept a Kunal who did all those things, she doesn't get kicks from being insulted, the only reason effect of this EMA was so grave is because Mauli loved Kunal, when she said that she loves him she meant it every time. She doesn't think about the humiliation when she is thinking about him, she is thinking about the good time they spend together...
Its not like Mauli gets happy or smiles thinking about all those insults, she pulls back because of that so I don't really understand your point...

When you forgive someone you forgive them with a hope and belief that they won't do it again, you don't forgive people thinking "You can do it again", concept of forgiveness is very clear...

Why should Mauli go back to her cheater ex? She is Mauli, she is the one who will decide, I can't give reasons because if I was in her place I won't go back to Kunal, but she is not me...

About second hand... Um they are playing humans, there's no such thing as "2nd hand" when it comes to humans.. We go through many relationships in a life... 

Kunal and Mauli were the first for each other, Nandini was the second one in Kunal's life... 

If Ishaan wants to be with Mauli, he is also a 2nd choice because the first one will always be Kunal...

FruitToasty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chumki1968

It is not about feminism even a man should not go for this. I am not bothered about mauli anymore

In real world relationships are even more complicated than this show, you don't know what a person can do for his love... I have this friend, who is in love with this girl, she cheated on him and he went to celebrate new year with her, her boyfriend beat him to pulp.. Yesterday I spoke to him and he says that if she will come to me with a baby of other man, I'll accept her that's how much I love her... 

That's why I say there's nothing regressive or progressive when it comes to relationships, there are 7 billion people on this planet, we don't know how one will react in which situation, everyone is different...we can judge them and say that their choice is bad but we are not going through what they are facing, we are not in their shoes.. 
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That is the second time she is dreaming of Kunal when she is with Ishaan. I hope it means something. But in this terrible show nothing means anything. They fail even in the low Indian tv show standard these days.