•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
In the last 7 episodes did anyone notice they didn't show any any interaction between Mamta & VP both are suffering health wise but no interaction shown now I'm jus wondering why.. they were a lovely couple although yeah they were never able to solve family problems together..is it with Ricky & Palaks separation they're relationship too has strained...
There are lot of loose ends right now, 
Palak's parents vanished and are completely out of touch with her, while she is struggling so much with the kids.. 
Annie still seems to be conveniently single even after 6 yrs.. 

Mamta is okay only for Shivam to know about her health no one else..I dont understand why Ritwik is so cold towards Mamta, when he doesnt yet know the truth about her.. ideally he should be nice atleast to her...

I see they got the actors dates for few days, just shot combination scenes as per availability and wrapped up the season..

The same place which has creepers on the walls and is supposedly parking place for Palak's house, turned into Noon Biotech entrance by next morning..

A lot of lousy production and story writing so far..   
Originally posted by Sahithi.A

There are lot of loose ends right now, 
Palak's parents vanished and are completely out of touch with her, while she is struggling so much with the kids.. 
Annie still seems to be conveniently single even after 6 yrs.. 

Mamta is okay only for Shivam to know about her health no one else..I dont understand why Ritwik is so cold towards Mamta, when he doesnt yet know the truth about her.. ideally he should be nice atleast to her...

I see they got the actors dates for few days, just shot combination scenes as per availability and wrapped up the season..

The same place which has creepers on the walls and is supposedly parking place for Palak's house, turned into Noon Biotech entrance by next morning..

A lot of lousy production and story writing so far..   

Haha good observance😆

Yeah rightly said too many loose ends ..for that matter even Ricky's real mom n step brother no trace of them too..also yeah why wud the parents leave her alone...
Also why could Mamta not share or confess to Aman he's also be the trust worthy son in all these years ..he doesn't even know shes suffering...Shivam can confide in Aman on all these years but staying in the same house cudnt confide in Aman...