AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Naira goes out to buy a toy for krish(buys a mendak) something related to mendaks
Naksh gets a heart attack naira left the house and calls police and what not says naira is missing
Goes and to goenka house to sunao kartik
Kartik goes out to find her...

Naira gets distracted and ends up somewhere she always goes to and only kartik knows of...

Kartik finds her, but naksh and everyone followed him and push him aside, naira doesnt know what the big fuss is about and when at home they finally ask her what she bought krish and she shows them...

And keerti says under her breath to naksh that u took kartik out of her life, but not her heart πŸ˜†

kartik should be petty af and get lawyers to drag naira out from naksh's hand and place her firmly back in hisπŸ˜†

Naira to be going to collage, and living normal making friends but telling everyone she feels like something is missing, spending most of her nights unable to sleep, having dreams of kartik standing in the shadows with his arms outstretched calling her name...

Waking up feeling as if someone is holding her, kartik sneaking into singhania house stalking her low key 

following her from afar

Staging himself meeting her all over again it being a massive fail...
πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
These scenes would be interesting to watch 
But i gotta say, if Kartik stages him and Naira meeting and falling in love, it would be kind of like the story you wrote.. a much lighter version though 

I am actually kind of intrigued to see where they're gonna take the story from here..  
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Karthik can get lawyers isn't Naksh justified in getting a lawyer to put Karthik in jail for baby stealing.
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: rose2015

If Karthik can get lawyers isn't Naksh justified in getting a lawyer to put Karthik in jail for baby stealing.

Nope Naksh wouldnt do mahaan soul forgave his sisters potential molester and left his pregnant wife to work with her abusive ex husband...how can he lay a charge against kartik...
(Like captive said, kartik forgave naksh for the balidaan shadi, he was angry but he listened and calmed down and thought about it and made things right, naksh isnt rational, he slaps this care he has for his sister ontop while underneath it all is just revenge for kartik taking the baby which he ddn even think of why he would do that? 

Like someone with no criminal background or malice towards keerti why would they do that to her? How do u blame someone who coped with his daughters death alone and wasnt even allowed to mourn? because he was scared for nairas health? Nope naksh just sits and thinks of everything kartik ever did wrong, removes her choice to be with him or not by not telling her about kartik and keeping him away from her? Like how does he justify krish might bring nairas memory back but not the LOVE of her life kartik? Also if he cared so much about naira then why ddn he comfort her when she gave the baby back was he scared she would change her mind before he left?)

Blamed his sister for kartik throwing her out...
blamed his sister for her stalker stalking her...and killing his baby

What kartik did isnt right but what naksh is doing isnt right either two wrongs dont make a right but i dont want them to unite πŸ˜† so kartik baby call them lawyers and cause more probs with naksh
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Meitantei.

These scenes would be interesting to watch 

But i gotta say, if Kartik stages him and Naira meeting and falling in love, it would be kind of like the story you wrote.. a much lighter version though 

I am actually kind of intrigued to see where they're gonna take the story from here..  

Lol how cuteπŸ˜† can u imagine everything he plans just going wrong!!
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This is very far-fetched but in case kartik hides the truth about their marriage from Naira, I want Naira to fall in love with him, and then overhearing someone mention that she has a husband.

She tells kartik she can't be with him because even though she doesn't know her husband, she can't betray him, however she changes her mind last minute and tells Kartik she only loves him, etc,etc. Then kartik can reveal in a grand gesture he is the husband and Kaira can get married again, while kartik has a in your face confrontation with Naksh that despite of not knowing who he was, Naira still chose him over everyone else.
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Nope Naksh wouldnt do mahaan soul forgave his sisters potential molester and left his pregnant wife to work with her abusive ex husband...how can he lay a charge against kartik...
(Like captive said, kartik forgave naksh for the balidaan shadi, he was angry but he listened and calmed down and thought about it and made things right, naksh isnt rational, he slaps this care he has for his sister ontop while underneath it all is just revenge for kartik taking the baby which he ddn even think of why he would do that? 

Like someone with no criminal background or malice towards keerti why would they do that to her? How do u blame someone who coped with his daughters death alone and wasnt even allowed to mourn? because he was scared for nairas health? Nope naksh just sits and thinks of everything kartik ever did wrong, removes her choice to be with him or not by not telling her about kartik and keeping him away from her? Like how does he justify krish might bring nairas memory back but not the LOVE of her life kartik? Also if he cared so much about naira then why ddn he comfort her when she gave the baby back was he scared she would change her mind before he left?)

Blamed his sister for kartik throwing her out...
blamed his sister for her stalker stalking her...and killing his baby

What kartik did isnt right but what naksh is doing isnt right either two wrongs dont make a right but i dont want them to unite  πŸ˜† so kartik baby call them lawyers and cause more probs with naksh

Perfect!!
This is the reason no feelings for naksh singhania. 
Once mentioned by captivefreedom his is seasonal love which cannot be trusted.
Naksh was much much better before his marriage.
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I would love to see all this unknown connection she is feeling for kartik which absolutely a soul connection. 
Buying frog toys for krish.
Kartik staging some scenes, she is enrolling into college again, that's going to be so beautiful if such things happen.

Wait one doubt is naksh thinks naira can get her memory being near Krish?

Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 5 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fari_15

This is very far-fetched but in case kartik hides the truth about their marriage from Naira, I want Naira to fall in love with him, and then overhearing someone mention that she has a husband.

She tells kartik she can't be with him because even though she doesn't know her husband, she can't betray him, however she changes her mind last minute and tells Kartik she only loves him, etc,etc. Then kartik can reveal in a grand gesture he is the husband and Kaira can get married again, while kartik has a in your face confrontation with Naksh that despite of not knowing who he was, Naira still chose him over everyone else.

I want kartik to tell naksh that this is not 2016 where u had a right to keep me away from naira

U dont 

πŸ˜† 
Also i dnt think theyl make it a thing where naira chooses one over the other

It will be more a need for kartik to have had enough of naksh...to a point where he slaps the shit out of him like i am all for naksh doing thatπŸ˜† just to get slapped
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

I would love to see all this unknown connection she is feeling for kartik which absolutely a soul connection. 

Buying frog toys for krish.
Kartik staging some scenes, she is enrolling into college again, that's going to be so beautiful if such things happen.

Wait one doubt is naksh thinks naira can get her memory being near Krish?

πŸ˜†
I hope krish makes her sick so then the goenkas can take her away