Will naira rem kartik when she sees his face

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
NOPE
Because if she ddn recognize his voice i dnt think she will

M so excited i cnt wait for kartik to clean up and win naira over 

while the evil step mother(naksh) tries to constantly break them up

Naksh seems like such a fool honestly whats the use being so nice to kartik when u have so much venom inside about him and kept a score card of his mistakes
only when shit happened to him he cares about what naira went threw

Also the whole reasoning for naira remarrying kartik was if she lost her memory 
hed still have the highest order of rights on naira

Kartik should tell naksh off 
Like screw whatever he is doing and get a lawyer and drag naira back to goenka house

the singhanias are such mopey sallies like honestly i think this memory loss thing is the best thing ever because naira wont be in pain over the loss of her baby's wont be on her head but no they will all cry and act like this is the worst thing ever

Psssht shes better of not knowing the bunch of u 

I hope kartik kidnaps her and takes her away😆

Edited by munnihyderabad - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Bacha swap pay back /revenge
take naira away from kartik😆
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
BTW how was keertii's excuse to not do what akhil asked for
Oh she cnt come between brother and sister🤣

When naira saw her being abused by aditya she should have said who am i to come between husband and wife and left her like that
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Naksh and Keerti both have crossed limits of being dumb...Naksh will take revenge of baby swap so what he got his child back?...he was being betrayed...The Naksh Singhania was being betrayed!...Kartik took his baby away he will take Naira away...even if staying with Kartik can be better for her recovery Naksh Singhania's revenge is above everything...Naksh and Keerti told Naira the truth...they took their baby away...Naksh that time didn't even once consoled Naira...the betrayal, anger,loath was beyond his sister's pain...will always be...he now want to protect her...protect her from Kartik? 😆...I use to think nobody can beat MKD in her obsession for Kartik but BKD proved me wrong...MKD was consistent from the time she was introduced her "mera beta" never changed...but Naksh's seasonal love for sister Naira is making his obsession appear inconsistent...Want to see Naitik back...he is thousand times better than all Singhanias combined...
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is naksh taking revenge from kartik for swapping baby in the name of concern for his sister.?
Naksh, is literally overdoing it now..

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Naksh and Keerti both have crossed limits of being dumb...Naksh will take revenge of baby swap so what he got his child back?...he was being betrayed...The Naksh Singhania was being betrayed!...Kartik took his baby away he will take Naira away...even if staying with Kartik can be better for her recovery Naksh Singhania's revenge is above everything...Naksh and Keerti told Naira the truth...they took their baby away...Naksh that time didn't even once consoled Naira...the betrayal, anger,loath was beyond his sister's pain...will always be...he now want to protect her...protect her from Kartik? 😆...I use to think nobody can beat MKD in her obsession for Kartik but BKD proved me wrong...MKD was consistent from the time she was introduced her "mera beta" never changed...but Naksh's seasonal love for sister Naira is making his obsession appear inconsistent...Want to see Naitik back...he is thousand times better than all Singhanias combined...

I think that if naksh was shown being pissed at kartik for the baby swap no1 would fault him but just bringing up his past mistakes... made him seem like sucha petty asshole

Like i wouldnt fault him for being like kartik this is all ur fault 
For lying and stealing the baby

But then like u said naksh left naira with kartik in kartik's house and took his baby...like honestly in which dimension does he seem worried about naira... 

Naagmata was always obsessed with kartik she used naira to become a leech on his neck 

Keerti's character is another character that makes no sense is she mad at kartik? is she not m so confused... like could they honestly not give her a track and seem like a fool...

Could she not be insecure her baby doesnt know her etc...and have trouble dealing with new motherhood...nope she has no track is just a prop holding onto cutie pie krish...

Dow kartik and naira as the main focus is always very interesting coz in their separations they tend to have more scenes

LOL expect the kaira falling saga to start up like 3 times a week 4 min scenes of falls and eye locks

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

@bold this cracked me up🤣

@red that time they were in pain ya also not in conscious mind so obviously they couldn't do anything. Understand😆

Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 5 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

Is naksh taking revenge from kartik for swapping baby in the name of concern for his sister.?

Naksh, is literally overdoing it now..

I call it revenge

Coz his sudden concern and tally card of everything kartik did bad ever just annoys the shit out of me... 

Like if u cared about ur sisters self respect u should have grabbed his collar and pushed it like years ago when he threw naira out

Not saying now oh u ddn say anything before no u dumbass u did u said its all nairas fault for not telling him she fell of the terrace and about shubham after he threw her out trice 
and u were jealous ur father ddn give u attention when ur sister was hartbroken and barely living
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

@bold this cracked me up🤣

@red that time they were in pain ya also not in conscious mind so obviously they couldn't do anything. Understand😆

lmfao thought like how they left kartik alone in hosp when naira was going for surgery and left naira alone with him after akshara's murder secret was known to him...etc all kartik wid deal with it and sort it out like why should he deal with it 

Kartik's job to sit threw two deliveries and lose his baby and make sound decisions especially when there was fishy nurse on hand 

while the useless ghoomar gang and even more useless goenkas where doing NOTHING

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

I call it revenge

Coz his sudden concern and tally card of everything kartik did bad ever just annoys the shit out of me... 

Like if u cared about ur sisters self respect u should have grabbed his collar and pushed it like years ago when he threw naira out

Not saying now oh u ddn say anything before no u dumbass u did u said its all nairas fault for not telling him she fell of the terrace and about shubham after he threw her out trice 
and u were jealous ur father ddn give u attention when ur sister was hartbroken and barely living

Naksh and Keerti are selfish 😆 I had mentioned before , they were and they will be always,  like Naksh has tally card of kartik's' mistake, I have naksh's tally card of his selfish act ya Keerti ji's too..
Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 5 years ago