•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Was it just me who thought that the scene with Ishaan, Pari, and Mishti was too cute today! The way they both hugged him, my heart! ❤️

I guess when all is said and done Pari will miss Mishaali and they will miss her too. I really hope the beautiful relationship between MishRi isn't butchered in season 2. The only way I would accept a love triangle with the two of them is if they somehow don't know who each other are. Which is pretty impossible in this day and age with social media. But please don't make season 2 a repeat of this pakau season.
Season 1 is so bakwass I have no expectation from season 2
Originally posted by Sabhayata

Season 1 is so bakwass I have no expectation from season 2

Sacchi yaar. I don't know if I should watch it. On the one hand I want to see MishRi grown up and I love Mumma. But on the other hand I feel like I should just quit while I'm ahead with season 2 otherwise I'll keep watching it hoping for it to get better like I did with this season. Such a dilemma. 😕
Sachiii ! The scene was so cute
Originally posted by NainoMeinSapna

Sacchi yaar. I don't know if I should watch it. On the one hand I want to see MishRi grown up and I love Mumma. But on the other hand I feel like I should just quit while I'm ahead with season 2 otherwise I'll keep watching it hoping for it to get better like I did with this season. Such a dilemma. 😕
Somebody said something very nice yesterday . As per this show EMA is great and divine . That is the mental level of the writers. Do you really want to expect anything from the writers who think like this? Nopes I don't 😆
Originally posted by Sabhayata

Somebody said something very nice yesterday . As per this show EMA is great and divine . That is the mental level of the writers. Do you really want to expect anything from the writers who think like this? Nopes I don't 😆

Good point Sabs, we can't really expect anything from them if they are hellbent on glorifying EMA, that's probably what they'll do next season. We can boycott by not watching.

Was it just me who thought that the scene with Ishaan, Pari, and Mishti was too cute today! The way they both hugged him, my heart! ❤️

I guess when all is said and done Pari will miss Mishaali and they will miss her too. I really hope the beautiful relationship between MishRi isn't butchered in season 2. The only way I would accept a love triangle with the two of them is if they somehow don't know who each other are. Which is pretty impossible in this day and age with social media. But please don't make season 2 a repeat of this pakau season.

I may be a minority here, but I think both sisters will be loving and sacrificing in Season 2. It doesn't make any sense to me to one of them selfish, etc. at all.

I think it will be similar to Preity and Mahima's relationship in Dil Hai Tumhara where both are equally loving and sacrificing. There may be misunderstandings or other side characters that turn them against one another, but overall I think both will be white characters.
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

I may be a minority here, but I think both sisters will be loving and sacrificing in Season 2. It doesn't make any sense to me to one of them selfish, etc. at all.

I think it will be similar to Preity and Mahima's relationship in Dil Hai Tumhara where both are equally loving and sacrificing. There may be misunderstandings or other side characters that turn them against one another, but overall I think both will be white characters.

I hope that's the case! I really like both girls and they have such a great bond I wouldn't want it to get ruined! But at the same time it's hard to trust these writers. 😕

I hope that's the case! I really like both girls and they have such a great bond I wouldn't want it to get ruined! But at the same time it's hard to trust these writers. 😕

Ugh, these writers 🤢
Yes it was a cute screen.Ishaan is so good with kids.