Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

And we r excited to return her back to qayamat

Hopefully this will happen. As long as she stays out of Naagin. 
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Karishma Tanna, who has just wrapped up the shoot of her supernatural thriller Qayamat Ki Raat, has clarified that she isn't sure about her return to Naagin 3, contrary to the reports doing the rounds.
The recent speculation is that the actress has been approached by the production house, but talking to TimesofIndia.com, Karishma explained that it could be for any project including Naagin 3.

Karishma said, "I don't know where this news is coming from. Balaji has called me and they have blocked my dates, but I don't know which project it is for. I can't confirm about my return to Naagin 3 now as I am not sure about the same."

The actress was seen right at the start of the show as Ruhi, who is now Bela (Surbhi Jyoti). Even though she kick-started the show, she appears infrequently on it. It is also reported that the show will end in April this year, considering it is a finite series.

Untill recently Karishma Tanna was seen in Qayamat Ki Raat where she played multiple characters opposite Vivek Dahiya. After wrapping up the shoot, the two partied with their cast and crew.

Bidding adieu to the show, Karishma shared a picture on her Instagram account and wrote, "Goodbyes are never easy! And it's finally a wrap for my show #qayamatkiraat List won't end thanking people but here it goes.. Thanku @balajitelefilmslimited @ektaravikapoor @muktadhond @chloejferns @starplus For giving me this opportunity to play #gauri and believing in Me! Last but not the least my costars @vivekdahiya @kaurdalljiet @manraj_sin And all to give me the support n love! U guys made it special. I am goin to miss my journey!! But as v say, All good things come to an end! And here's hoping for a new chapter in my life."

The supernatural thriller was launched as a finite series. It enjoyed a popular fan base and kept the viewers hooked with its interesting storyline. It revolved primarily around three prominent characters, that of Gauri, Raj and Kalasur.
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!👏

Trending all over India ka asar dikh Gaya!!! So so so happy now. 🥳
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amrutha dear edit the title as kt re entry is confirmed 
And IF has also published article 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

So, it's confirmed even by IF? 😭
Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

So, it's confirmed even by IF?  😭

Yess 
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Arshu that article is based on yesterday's article only. It was there this morning as well. 
Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Arshu that article is based on yesterday's article only. It was there this morning as well. 

But Tia sj fan who talks with sj confirmed too 

Tia will not lie 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

But Tia sj fan who talks with sj confirmed too 

Tia will not lie 

@bold May I ask why? 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Somehow it's a little bit weird to me. If all the media are giving confirmation on her return why did she have to clarifies that she still does not know whether she is coming back to Naagin or not. I mean if it's a confirmed thing then it is just a sooner or later situation no?