This is not gonna work.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
They are trying to kill or make Chintu paralyse to bring Rocky in the front.
So pathetic as if they can't manage bringing all the characters forward together.

Well if this is their plan I myself think it will not work for the show it can be loved or admired but if I'm not wrong I read it several places that people prefer Chintu over Rocky...

What's is your pov?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I want chintu. Not Rocky. 
For once let the good guy get the girl
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was hoping for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi storyline with Chintu.

It would have been refreshing to see the theme of not how to judge a book by it's cover meaning don't judge someone by appearances.

Chintu was/is a gem of a guy and he wanted to help Happy fulfill her dreams.

The issue of loving someone for their looks vs loving someone for their big heart could have been a concept shown but they are going negative here.

Like RNBDJ Happy would realize (or has realized) that Chintu was supporting her all along to help her achieve her dreams. That would have been worth watching.

There is nothing left in the show to watch except Happy to see if she is able to fulfill her dreams. I don't want her having any connection to chaiwallah (Rocky)
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
But that exactly going to happen. 
Rocky and happy falling love
ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We were all hoping that Happy would end up with Chintu. My sister was hoping he would be the next Ram Kapoor. But, I think I'm going to give up on this show now. They have bumped him off entirely - what the...
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Chintu all the way. What a gem of a person, and the actor was doing such a lovely job ðŸ˜­
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Without Chintu this show becomes a total abuse not worth the waste of time. 
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We needed a bring back Chintu petition. We wanted to see good conquer evil.
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
With Chintu's death, Operation Sanitise Rocky has begun. 
At the end of yesterday's episode, they were trying to get us to sympathise with Rocky by showing us all the people he has helped. ðŸ¤”

Rocky is literally gonna try to shoot Happy today, but don't worry, a few Rabba Ves will make everything right. 

😕
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chintu any day over Rocky. Earlier bad guys worked bcos of the actors like Gurmeet, Barun, Vivian who r chocolate boys and innocent looking, also decent actors. This guy is none of them and such type is no longer a taste. The actorplaying Chintu is such a gud actor, earlier i had apprehensions but he won me over with such good characterisation and his portrayal but they want to go their routine way. No offense to his fans but Rocky doesn't look a hero which Chintu effortlessly does, nor he has screen presence, nor he has good chemistry with Happy as great as Chintu does. 
Chintu and Happy r a wonder!
Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago