Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Few more mins till the show ends! .. 
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I for a moment thought WH is actually good when he didn't kill Detective Ko family!!! How wrong I was again!!! ðŸ˜† He had is own selfish reason!!!

The ending was bit rushed!!! Nevertheless they solved everything!!! Highly recommend it!!! 

May be they can have a season 2 regarding those virus!!! 
Ending was AL-right! .. Nothing as twist-y ... it was a bit predictable given ML's personality .. I didn't like how they didn't spend a lot of time behind his wife and son's killing! .. 

Also, did you girls find all the shooting done in darkness well shot?! ... For me, it was hard to make out what was happening in most episodes .. I understand they were creating a "mood" but when it's hard to tell what's happening it takes the joy of watching those scenes! .. 

All in all a "solid" show! .. Worth watching .. esp for those who would like to binge watch .. it's a show made for "binge watching"! ... So anyone looking for a psychological thriller, this is IT!
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Ending was AL-right! .. Nothing as twist-y ... it was a bit predictable given ML's personality .. I didn't like how they didn't spend a lot of time behind his wife and son's killing! .. 

Also, did you girls find all the shooting done in darkness well shot?! ... For me, it was hard to make out what was happening in most episodes .. I understand they were creating a "mood" but when it's hard to tell what's happening it takes the joy of watching those scenes! .. 

All in all a "solid" show! .. Worth watching .. esp for those who would like to binge watch .. it's a show made for "binge watching"! ... So anyone looking for a psychological thriller, this is IT!

Ya..It was weird..Tho I understand they wanted to create suspense!!! 
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Divya..You saw that Tamil movie..I just saw one scene in TV when they telecasted the whole movie..Where the dacoits go into the house and kill everyone in..It was so shocking!!! I didnt watch the whole movie tho!!! 

I thought it was a plain cop story but since its based on true incidents, I sat through the entire movie & it was worth it..You should defo finish it Poo..In a time of Govt Sector being techno challenged & no funds, finding those men is what got my attention..Watch it & do LMK ðŸ˜ģ
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It finished nicely, though not too optimistic either, on a dark and ambivalent note.. Can say, happy ending with a slight sinister hint..😕
So now we know what "Trap" actually is..Isn't it weird how both Det & WH's fate ended up in that trap..Two things totally stood out in the finale, 1) How WH somehow pushed the group in their own game & took them down..2) Secretary Kim, how she struggled hard to retain her memories which she used it a weapon in the end..👍🏞 

As said, the entire teaming up after Det's phone call seemed rushed, the night shoot seemed moody,  the anti dote & twin seemed open..ðŸĪ”

Overall I loved this complex plot with grey areas, the thrill factor was intact throughout the thriller..I would say "must watch" !!

Girls, what are your thoughts on WH taking down those hunters?? He confused the hell out of me..Did he do it, just because he didn't want a Jap to rule Koreans & hunt down the people in his country..or is it to prove that he is stronger..I couldn't arrive at a conclusion as to why he did & what he is..1mm is still a mystery I fail to see in him ðŸĪŠ

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

It finished nicely, though not too optimistic either, on a dark and ambivalent note.. Can say, happy ending with a slight sinister hint..😕

So now we know what "Trap" actually is..Isn't it weird how both Det & WH's fate ended up in that trap..Two things totally stood out in the finale, 1) How WH somehow pushed the group in their own game & took them down..2) Secretary Kim, how she struggled hard to retain her memories which she used it a weapon in the end..👍🏞 

As said, the entire teaming up after Det's phone call seemed rushed, the night shoot seemed moody,  the anti dote & twin seemed open..ðŸĪ”

Overall I loved this complex plot with grey areas, the thrill factor was intact throughout the thriller..I would say "must watch" !!

Girls, what are your thoughts on WH taking down those hunters?? He confused the hell out of me..Did he do it, just because he didn't want a Jap to rule Koreans & hunt down the people in his country..or is it to prove that he is stronger..I couldn't arrive at a conclusion as to why he did & what he is..1mm is still a mystery I fail to see in him ðŸĪŠ

Because those hunters were trying to kill him na..So he does the same!!! 

On 1mm difference..He acts believable..Like if the recording by his secretary was not heard..Even those hunters would have accepted him!!! 

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Psycho ML told detective in the dark how he's only using "the gang" .. the minute when they aren't needed they'll face the same consequence CEO faced .. as in throw them all under the bus .. he's shita$$ crazy! ...  ðŸ˜† .. Everyone is simply a "pawn" for him to reach his goals! .. So when "the gang" found out, they'll came after him ... so he didn't have any choice to go after him .. that was some epic twist right there .. "Hunters ended up hunting each other" .. ðŸ˜›

I think I was confused about the ending ... you know when detective goes "he has 6 months till they find anti-dote" or something .. was he referring to himself being injected while in their custody or the sh!t that was injected into psycho ML?! ... It wasn't very clear .. may be I'll re-watch the last few mins to see if it makes sense!
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Psycho ML told detective in the dark how he's only using "the gang" .. the minute when they aren't needed they'll face the same consequence CEO faced .. as in throw them all under the bus .. he's shita$$ crazy! ...  ðŸ˜† .. Everyone is simply a "pawn" for him to reach his goals! .. So when "the gang" found out, they'll came after him ... so he didn't have any choice to go after him .. that was some epic twist right there .. "Hunters ended up hunting each other" .. ðŸ˜›

I think I was confused about the ending ... you know when detective goes "he has 6 months till they find anti-dote" or something .. was he referring to himself being injected while in their custody or the sh!t that was injected into psycho ML?! ... It wasn't very clear .. may be I'll re-watch the last few mins to see if it makes sense!

Detective Ko virus was injected by those Hunters..While he was escaping, they took those antidote in those briefcases along  with him which will last for six months..

When WH and Detective Ko fought..He used that virus injection at the last minute on WH..So it was his punishment for all the wrong doings!!! Unlike Detective, WH don't have antidote..That's why he uses all those money in the end to procure it!!! 

And the research team in govt trying to find the antidote on their own..So to save detective after six months get over!!! 

But I wonder why Detective Ko didn't arrest  WH in the end and went with law..May be he  understood that WH might use other tactics to come out!!!
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys I binged this drama.. was up till  3 am yesterday and completed it! 

Wow what a dark thriller.. My mind is spinning after watching two dark shows back to back (sky castle and this)  ðŸ˜­ 
Gotta watch something light now.. 

About the show, Sam I agree with u.. the show does a good job shifting our suspicion with each epi.. atfirst secretary kim was the most suspicious ... then I started doubting ML's wife (thought she was part of the gang and esp started doubting her after ML's story ) .. only in ep 5 we start suspecting the real suspect.. 1 mm difference indeed!! But it was extremely stupid of Yoon Pro to just tell him all that to his face! What was she thinking??? Thats the only thing i felt lame in the show.. it was really stupid.. ðŸ‘ŽðŸž
I love Lee seo jin ahjussi now !! What an awesome actor  and his dimple! ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ Gotta watch Marriage contract for him now âĪïļ 

Anyways I have to watch a nice romcom now. Too much of thrill i have had.