Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sunflower52

I know he loves his brother and wants him to become the next King. The problem is his bro is not strong enough or has shown any kind of qualities that are needed to be a good King. The nobles are too strong and he has the capabilities to keep them in check, which sorely lacks in his bro.

Exactly..This actually reminded me of Nirvana In Fire..How Mei Changsu helped Prince Jing to became King..In it..He was capable..Unlike here!!! Nobles and Scholars control all decision making..King just give order on their advice!!!

But I read the spoiler by mistake..😆 As its based on real King in wiki!!! People in Korea tho know the history yet watches vividly these historical kdramas!!! 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I guess the local people like how their history is portrayed and Josean era was the one that shaped the present Korea.
What I like about C & K historical dramas are how they combine fiction with actual history without distorting what really happened. 
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

I guess the local people like how their history is portrayed and Josean era was the one that shaped the present Korea.

What I like about C & K historical dramas are how they combine fiction with actual history without distorting what really happened. 

Agree..I love about that too!!!  Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched all 6 episodes.
Amazing..just awesome.

Every episode has twist in the end. I'm loving it.

poo_j thumbnail
Episode 4 was heartbreaking!!! ðŸ’” How events turns out unexpectedly!!! 
Almas. thumbnail
Epi 8
3deaths in 1 episode.. so heart breaking to see JIW cry.
I dint expect Inspector Han to die. I thought he ll b huge support in making PY king .. unexpected. 

Lil bro Prince..he had it coming..
Milpoong needs to die now.
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

Epi 8

3deaths in 1 episode.. so heart breaking to see JIW cry.
I dint expect Inspector Han to die. I thought he ll b huge support in making PY king .. unexpected. 

Lil bro Prince..he had it coming..
Milpoong needs to die now.

I actually expected Inspector..But not the Prince.. I thought he will be crowned as King..Seems I mistook spoiler..😆 So the present CP will become King!!! And he will pass the crown to Prince Yeoning!!! 
Almas. thumbnail
Yea the useless crown Prince..LOL..
Story is going fast don't  u think considering it has 30+ episodes
Edited by Almas. - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

Yea the useless crown Prince..LOL..

Story is going fast don't  u think considering it has 30+ episodes

Ya..I think that's the plus point of the show..Wish they maintain it..Otherwise we might get bored later on with the total of 24 episodes (1hr)..

I have a doubt..Did Prince Yeoning actually married the girl who came with him in the boat??? ðŸ˜• Or is she just a helper??? 
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Almas. thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Ya..I think that's the plus point of the show..Wish they maintain it..Otherwise we might get bored later on with the total of 24 episodes (1hr)..

I have a doubt..Did Prince Yeoning actually married the girl who came with him in the boat???  😕 Or is she just a helper??? 

Oh so it's 24epis ðŸ˜†

Girl on the boat is his mistress/concubine