Dil Hi Toh Hai

OMG !!!!!! Episode 5

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Did that just happen ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
Ritwik and palak face to face...or is someone dreaming ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dhamakedhar episode!! When the total episodes in season2 are going to be 40 only with each less than 20 mins, this ought to happen atleast by episode5.. they are going at super fast speed ðŸ˜Š
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea I'm livilo it no crap jus to the point ðŸ˜† next is going to be a Valentine's day episode! ðŸ˜‰
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My high point today was the Palak VP therapy session ...I need more of that ...I want Palak to totally seedha karo VP like she had seedha karoed Ricky
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm loving it so far. Palak and VP are gonna be my faves soon. Loved their scene. Ricky with kids was also cute. He's a different person around them. The ending OMG. Can't wait for the next epi!
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

I'm loving it so far. Palak and VP are gonna be my faves soon. Loved their scene. Ricky with kids was also cute. He's a different person around them. The ending OMG. Can't wait for the next epi!

Just imagine Ricky's excitement the moment he realizes the kids are his and he didn't even knew 
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I saw in first trailer that the kids call him Papa and he says he is not their Papa.. 
looks like it will take him sometime to realize about the kids, he might think for long that they are Vikrant's kids..
Emerald_18 thumbnail
They're already come face to face & with the pace of the episodes he'll know soon they're her kids but I guess it's gonna be hidden for sometime that they're his kids ...in the promo they had showed Palak telling Ricky that she's pregnant but they are not his kids...so vl have to wait n see how they're going to show that revelation...😊
archiesview thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I started watching season 1 of the show only in Feb and completed all episodes. Loving the pace of season 2. Happy that Ricky and Palak are face to face now. I too think that Ricky is going to believe that they are not his kids. Hope he starts getting doubts soon enough.
Waiting eagerly for the next epi.
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: archiesview

I started watching season 1 of the show only in Feb and completed all episodes. Loving the pace of season 2. Happy that Ricky and Palak are face to face now. I too think that Ricky is going to believe that they are not his kids. Hope he starts getting doubts soon enough.

Waiting eagerly for the next epi.

Haha that's quick & that's how addictive this show is ..S2 is no doubt a breath of fresh air...I'm loving the pace & the way the story is progressing ...