Radha Krishna

Radha Krishn- EDT & The Epic based Doubts/ Discussions - Page 5

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

This Jealousy track is not written well. In a bid to show Radha Human, even Krishna seems to be acting as disappointed. Which is a badha itself?
He is disturbed seeing Radha not ignoring the tune of the flute.
If he ignores her, that's termed as an attempt of getting her jealousy free.
But if she ignores his melodious flute, as then she requires a stronger dose of medicine.
Writers are confused. In order to show divine as Human, even other things are getting messed up.

Agree with you Mina. Writers are confused while defining the Radha and Krishna's characters. Instead of depicting and interlacing the spiritual love and the romantic relationship between them, they are creating and dealing with innumerable badhas for Radha and confusing the Krishna too! He is only dealing with Radha's badhas and not showing any interest in strengthening their divine relationship, neither renewing nor improving !! Hope the CVs will come back to the actual main story sooner than later !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Achha why did it take Krishna some 3-4 episodes to actually figure out that girl is jealous?!

And I agree with Mina di, kabhi kabhi toh man karta kheench ke lagau ek iss show ke Krishna ko. Samjhta kya hai apne aap ko, ignore woh kare to shiksha aur Radha kare to Baadha? Yeh kahan ka logic hai bhai?! :/
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Radhikerani

Achha why did it take Krishna some 3-4 episodes to actually figure out that girl is jealous?!

And I agree with Mina di, kabhi kabhi toh man karta kheench ke lagau ek iss show ke Krishna ko. Samjhta kya hai apne aap ko, ignore woh kare to shiksha aur Radha kare to Baadha? Yeh kahan ka logic hai bhai?! :/

That explanation as to why did he take time to figure is given by him to balram which actually I was not convinced with. He is God after all and he cannot say that samajne ke liye bhi ...
Viswasruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Radhikerani

Well said Radhi. In a way, he himself is creating all sorts of Badhas for Radha and later just like God,[ ๐Ÿ˜› ] trying to sudharofy her ?!!! After all those confused episodes, at last recently she started realising her love for her Krishna, meanwhile, Krishna is again trying his best to drag her into the Chandra issue. In this serial, they are plotting against each other like archrivals !!
Viswasruti thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š After watching the  Vastraharan scene in Sat episode, I was imagined the scene in my own way. If you have a few minutes to spare, then have a glance of it --- here is the link . 
   A Reflection On Evolution! 
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I haven't seen a single episode of Radha Krishn yet...gosh, of all the things to admit in the Episode Discussion Thread!!๐Ÿ˜†

But I've read the episode discussions which seem quite interesting. So I'd like to start following this show regularly๐Ÿ˜Š
On social media, I find that Sumedh's portrayal of Krishna is garnering high praise - wonderful to know!

Yes, I will catch up with the early episodes one by one. But just for interest, I'd like to know this completely out of interest - Considering the show is called "Radha Krishn", does it mean the entire narrative will be set in Vrindavan throughout?

Considering Radha and Krishna represent the highest form of unconditional devotional spiritual love, I'd like this show to explore the equation between Radha and Krishna when it was time for the divine play to shift focus to Mathura and beyond. 

I know this is the Episode Discussion Thread so I am supposed to restrict myself to episode discussions. But I just want to share this - I was reading some material about Radha and Krishna just now, and an article stated that Radha's sacrifice of not holding back Krishna in Vrindavan is what actually enabled the Lord to fulfill the ultimate purpose of establishment of Dharma. Therefore, She represents the highest form of sacrifice. 

I hope this aspect of Radha is focused on in the show.
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Justitia

I haven't seen a single episode of Radha Krishn yet...gosh, of all the things to admit in the Episode Discussion Thread!! ๐Ÿ˜†

But I've read the episode discussions which seem quite interesting. So I'd like to start following this show regularly๐Ÿ˜Š
On social media, I find that Sumedh's portrayal of Krishna is garnering high praise - wonderful to know!

Yes, I will catch up with the early episodes one by one. But just for interest, I'd like to know this completely out of interest - Considering the show is called "Radha Krishn", does it mean the entire narrative will be set in Vrindavan throughout?

Considering Radha and Krishna represent the highest form of unconditional devotional spiritual love, I'd like this show to explore the equation between Radha and Krishna when it was time for the divine play to shift focus to Mathura and beyond. 

I know this is the Episode Discussion Thread so I am supposed to restrict myself to episode discussions. But I just want to share this - I was reading some material about Radha and Krishna just now, and an article stated that Radha's sacrifice of not holding back Krishna in Vrindavan is what actually enabled the Lord to fulfill the ultimate purpose of establishment of Dharma. Therefore, She represents the highest form of sacrifice. 

I hope this aspect of Radha is focused on in the show.

Hahaha.. welcome to the forum .. at the moment the radha envisioned by CVs is full of badhas .. mainly 7 badhas and she is like 80% out of four. Three more to go. So you will find radha completely human when you watch the episodes. Later after all the badhas are gone we dont know what will happen with the story but I hope it goes the way as you have wished. You will get my point once you watch the show.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Kans & Ayan on video calling. 
Krishna & Kans- K factor existed during that time too. ๐Ÿ˜†
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

Kans & Ayan on video calling. 

Krishna & Kans- K factor existed during that time too.  ๐Ÿ˜†

K factor?๐Ÿ˜•
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
K- Krishna, K- Kans, K- Kahani Krisna ki with Radha, from PH's perspective.
Not to be confused with original RK. 
Edited by mnx12 - 5 years ago