Radha Krishn- EDT & The Epic based Doubts/ Discussions - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by mnx12

Jealousy leads to insecurity, undue self importance along with getting hurt as per this show. Atleast they've started mentioning Radha is not a normal Human, hope they start showing her with some special qualities then others. 
How long will they go on with different qualities & is there any list of qualities Radha needs to get rid of as per this show?

7 badhas in total. Currently jealousy is the fourth badha. 

Jealousy leads to insecurity, undue self importance along with getting hurt as per this show. Atleast they've started mentioning Radha is not a normal Human, hope they start showing her with some special qualities then others. 
How long will they go on with different qualities & is there any list of qualities Radha needs to get rid of as per this show?

Yes Mina , as Gayatri rightly mentioned, there are 7 badhas for Radha who has to win over all these difficulties [ Badhas]  before she regains her divinity !!! πŸ˜• 
Surprisingly Krishna is directly or indirectly, infusing and invoking this badhas one after the other into Radha's mind and later trying to rectify it here.
For me, Radha is an embodiment of love, her quintessence of selfless devotion to Krishna made her an eternal lover of Madhav, she was always eager to save the smile on her Krishna's face, bound him with her pure and illuminating selfless love . Even Vedas too proclaim that it is this kind of noble, self-sacrificing love and devotion that enslaves Krishna;

Yasyarenum pdayrvisvabhart dharate mrdhni rahasi premayukta |

Srasthavenuh kabarim smaredyallnah Krishna kritavat tam namma || 

(Adharva Veda Shree Radha Tapani Upanishad , V 7)

"We pay our obeisance to the Supreme Radha, whose feet dust the ruler of universes, the ardent devotee of divine love, Nandanandan, smears upon His head, in whose love, He forgets His divine splendors, and to whom He has given Himself away. 

That is the level of Radha's love!  Why they are attributing such demeaning qualities to Radha and why Krishna, who is a supreme lover in this universe who is trying to treat her in such a way in this serial to rectify all those badhas? 

Yes , the Divine lover Radha is a bit possessive --- are we not possessive while watching the divine statue in the sanctum sanatorium to look at it without interruption for a while, for a few moments more, though for a few moments we all will feel like proprietorial in the presence of God !!! ? Radha's love is such, the same as a devotee, here she is the Divine Devotee. 

Mina, let Krishna treat all the Gopikas like humans [ though they are sages in their previous births] and vimukt them from this anger, possessiveness Moh and other humanly attributed bad qualities to a lover. That sounds well for me . No , not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, in a way,I always give due respect to all my friends' views and opinions. πŸ€—I  wish the creatives treat Radha a bit more careful, as a tender lover now.😊

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Thanks, Gayatri. πŸ˜Š
Well said Madhuri. Even RK's Krishna is possessive. Does he like Radha with someone else?
Makers should eliminate this badha from him too. πŸ˜†
Just joking. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Yes Mina , as Gayatri rightly mentioned, there are 7 badhas for Radha who has to win over all these difficulties [ Badhas]  before she regains her divinity !!!  πŸ˜• 
Surprisingly Krishna is directly or indirectly, infusing and invoking this badhas one after the other into Radha's mind and later trying to rectify it here.
For me, Radha is an embodiment of love, her quintessence of selfless devotion to Krishna made her an eternal lover of Madhav, she was always eager to save the smile on her Krishna's face, bound him with her pure and illuminating selfless love . Even Vedas too proclaim that it is this kind of noble, self-sacrificing love and devotion that enslaves Krishna;

"We pay our obeisance to the Supreme Radha, whose feet dust the ruler of universes, the ardent devotee of divine love, Nandanandan, smears upon His head, in whose love, He forgets His divine splendors, and to whom He has given Himself away. 

That is the level of Radha's love!  Why they are attributing such demeaning qualities to Radha and why Krishna, who is a supreme lover in this universe who is trying to treat her in such a way in this serial to rectify all those badhas? 

Yes , the Divine lover Radha is a bit possessive --- are we not possessive while watching the divine statue in the sanctum sanatorium to look at it without interruption for a while, for a few moments more, though for a few moments we all will feel like proprietorial in the presence of God !!! ? Radha's love is such, the same as a devotee, here she is the Divine Devotee. 

Mina, let Krishna treat all the Gopikas like humans [ though they are sages in their previous births] and vimukt them from this anger, possessiveness Moh and other humanly attributed bad qualities to a lover. That sounds well for me . No , not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, in a way,I always give due respect to all my friends' views and opinions. πŸ€—I  wish the creatives treat Radha a bit more careful, as a tender lover now.😊

I so concur what you said about radhe and felt it so much when I was in vrindavan. I sincerely hope they start showing some unique qualities man, otherwise there is no point in seeing this elimination of badhas. Just my perception as always:)

Thanks, Gayatri.  😊
Well said Madhuri. Even RK's Krishna is possessive. Does he like Radha with someone else?
Makers should eliminate this badha from him too. πŸ˜†
Just joking. πŸ˜†

This is what I was also thinkingπŸ˜†
Har baar girls ko hi kyo possessive na hone ka suggestion diya jaata he. πŸ˜›
 PS. Just kidding. Dont want to hurt anyone😳Edited by Aarti_ - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Viswasruti

Yes Mina , as Gayatri rightly mentioned, there are 7 badhas for Radha who has to win over all these difficulties [ Badhas]  before she regains her divinity !!!  πŸ˜• 

Madhura di. Very detailed and beautiful postπŸ‘
I think, for normal human like us, little bit of possessiveness is always going to be there in us. 
This Jealousy track is not written well. In a bid to show Radha Human, even Krishna seems to be acting as disappointed. Which is a badha itself.
He is disturbed seeing Radha not ignoring tune of fulte.
If he ignores her, that's termed as an attempt of getting her jealousy free.
But if she ignores his melodious flute, as then she requires a stronger does of medicine.
Writers are confused. In order to show divine as Human, even other things are getting messed up.

This Jealousy track is not written well. In a bid to show Radha Human, even Krishna seems to be acting as disappointed. Which is a badha itself.
He is disturbed seeing Radha not ignoring tune of fulte.
If he ignores her, that's termed as an attempt of getting her jealousy free.
But if she ignores his melodious flute, as then she requires a stronger does of medicine.
Writers are confused. In order to show divine as Human, even other things are getting messed up.
I totally agree on this. CVs are highly confused. 
At one time, Krishna says he will not use maaya, but he keeps doing chutki bajaao thing. πŸ˜•
I didn't like raas without Radha either.
Originally posted by Aarti_

I totally agree on this. CVs are highly confused. 
At one time, Krishna says he will not use maaya, but he keeps doing chutki bajaao thing. πŸ˜•
I didn't like raas without Radha either.

Raas without Radha is never possible ... it has never happened in history itself!!

they have been ever confused ... only the krodh track was crafted and excuted well.
Divinity tho tha hi nahin .. abhi looks like its completely disappearing :(