Udaan Chat Club #4 - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
It's better to go for replacement. Lallan as a character isn't strong enough and the actor is ok but not great and can't make a strong main villain.
Sanjay sir used to be part of yrkkh and he quit that show because he wasn't given the focus he wanted. Is it possible he himself opted put of udaan because he not happy with upcoming track. .
I somehow didn't see much difference in the look.of lata in.the pic the actress posted. But she is such  a pretty face and has such a likeable personality
It's possible bhanu gets arrested for murder of his father in.law

Or lallan gets arrested for imli murder

I doubt it, he's the main villain, usually he'll quit when what they give him is less than what they promised but the track hasn't even started and in the last track his role was more interesting than Lallan.

Anyways it doesn't matter why he left the show, what matters is what they plan to show and if they replace or go just with Lallan. 
I know this is far fetched but is it possible that they decided on.10 yr leap but scrapped the idea and going for a shorter one now..
Anjor being killed off after accepting ragkor can be an option if they go by 10yr one

Imli was made to say that Anjor will accept raghav
Edited by Ruby7 - 5 years ago
The web film produced by Sai ma'am has some Udaan alumni, Chagan and old Paakhi are in it.
At least now I don't have to worry when Thursday comes and I can stop doing the superstitious things I did to "make sure" the TRP is stable.
At least from now on, I don't have to check YouTube, Twitter n instagram again and again to get upcoming story.. eager to see meejay scene n all.. for me all katam hone wale 😭 😭 😭

My one n only entertainment also end now 😭 😭

I do hope can see Vj have new show soon

Thanks Amrutha

It's good to see positive comments about Udaan, despite the current story Chakor has been a role model (if we ignore Imli), she's fearless, independent, and fights for others and more importantly never compromised over her self respect.

But way to miss the essence of the show and turn it about saving Anjor ðŸ˜†