Udaan Chat Club #4 - Page 27

Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by BeeSandy

Not talking about Tanya in specific. They all ask fans to watch their show. But there's no point in requesting people to give TRP if they take old & loyal audience for granted. Viewers have no obligation towards a show & they have some self-respect too. This show has been doing it's own cheerharan for months now. 

It wasn't the fact that they ask fans to watch , everyone does that. it was that she specifically said about numbers. Just made me wonder if the show is under the scanner now
Surely the show will be under scanner with respect to current performance, and though I am mad at makers for the decision and tracks they dished out and would enjoy a low TRP of udaan very much for their sake,
I truly feel bad for these actors post leap, who toil themselves for a bad script that will put all their hardwork in vain. 

Surely Anjor wasnt written anytime well to shine...

The writers and makers have been dishing out bad tracks for a long time, previously I used to feel bad for MeeJay that they have to enact this.

now this actors fall into that ..

show is anyways doomed, bcoz the writers and makers dont know the pulse of audience only. A slow and steady consistent track with good writing only will make audience connect..

from extension, these writers are only writing 2min readymade noodles tracks , execessive drama with no emotional connect

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago
Originally posted by LuvSSever

Surely the show will be under scanner with respect to current performance, and though I am mad at makers for the decision and tracks they dished out and would enjoy a low TRP of udaan very much for their sake,
I truly feel bad for these actors post leap, who toil themselves for a bad script that will put all their hardwork in vain. 

Surely Anjor wasnt written anytime well to shine...

The writers and makers have been dishing out bad tracks for a long time, previously I used to feel bad for MeeJay that they have to enact this.

now this actors fall into that ..

show is anyways doomed, bcoz the writers and makers dont know the pulse if audience only. A slow and steady consistent track with good writing only will make audience connect..

from extension, these writers are only writing 2min readymade noodles tracks 

from extension, these writers are only writing 2min readymade noodles tracks ðŸ¤£
Udaan now definitely under scanner as for a show to survive it required minimum 1 trps.
It's now around 0.7 I guess.

They end Mumbai track abruptly and bring show back to Azadgunj and now bringing back VJ etc all are their plan to bring trps around 1.1 or 1.2 points.

They are trying but it's a tough task.
To bring back old viewers who left the show disappointed and it's much more difficult to please trp viewers.

They are struggling because of the mess they created by themselves.

April - May used to be unlucky months for Udaan so far.

( Be it baby track,manasik banduvagiri etc and it got lowest ratings these months)
But used to comeback after a fall that is another thing.

So let's see what is in this year.
(Off-air news come or not)
Edited by binivenugopal18 - 4 years ago
I don't know why I watched the telly reporter video. New "Sukor" portrait in the bedroom...  I should stop watching such things... my sukor memories might be burned down completely. Team Udaan shouldn't have asked VJ to come back. Bad move. Edited by BeeSandy - 4 years ago
Me too felt the same. I don't know what will makers achieve this development.only they punishing fans for their love for sukor n meejay
Makers will do anything to run their show , mint money and get Trps.
Trying all possibilities by correcting their mistakes, again in a very wrong manner 😆...

Actually I am loving their desperation for Trps , after all the absurd decision and tracks they did, they deserved this

Should have learnt before , now too late.

Actually, Turning Raghav into Suraj would had been the best track, golden egg opportunity, but they wanted Raghav to be an altogether different person (but later I came to know why they choose this way, bcoz leap was their plan actually, so raghav was written just for misunderstanding).

by loosing Suraj, half viewers driven away, the biggest mistake of them , but luckily due to VJ potrayal, Raghav was accepted by other part of udaan fans atleast, and if slowly concentrated , atleast that pair would hv grown on us due to MeeJay and atleast that TRP above 1 could have been mainted

that too they destroyed with their final nail on coffin , the leap.

now all lost and they are desperate to get TRP by hook or crook. which wont come at all.

Staying away from udaan can preserve our Sanity now.😆

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago
VJ looks out of place in this udaan just like meera looked out of place post leap. 
They're giving love story of both mother & daughter at the same time... it's weird.