Ladies Special

Great stories !

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I wonder why this forum is not so active!
I like all of these stories... i wish it was an hour episode ... can't have enough.

This is not typical trip and fall romance story - so may not have big fan followers... still we can try to make this forum active...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes agree. The 3 ladies stories r excellent and have different flavour. I started watching it due to Amar-Bindu and Viraj-Prarthana. But offlate, I have started enjoying Megha- Mandar chemistry too. Mausam bahut badiya hai.🤣
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Yes agree. The 3 ladies stories r excellent and have different flavour. I started watching it due to Amar-Bindu and Viraj-Prarthana. But offlate, I have started enjoying Megha- Mandar chemistry too. Mausam bahut badiya hai. 🤣

I started watching the show for Viraj -Prarthana now I like everyone except Amar n Kangna n I've seen the person playing Mandar character in negative role mostly but here he is positive toh accept karne mein thoda time lag gaya now I like  him too😊
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
im actually liking mandar & megha's story a lot...i was expecting bindu to leave amar and just maintain healthy relationship with mota kaka despite tensions with her relationship with amar...even viraj and prathna story is good as im waiting for prathna's dad to get a big break on genuine grounds