Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Like seriously Zain? I wish he did some interesting web series instead. 

Tell me honestly if you would watch that web series only for Zain๐Ÿ˜† Are you following KKK9?
I doubt how many people from nk or tei fd will watch the show only for Zain. Television does not offer many options for male leads. Zain will have select from whatver limited options available.

I saw in kkk9 forum that people were appreciating Zain in the first week but now they are criticizing him for aborting multiple tasks so far, so I don't think he has gained many fans from kkk9๐Ÿ˜•
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshni_az

r u serious?? ๐Ÿคฃ zaan is given to wear ghagra choli in ishqbaaz???๐Ÿคฃ 

Zaan is happy to get that role and has even reposted a clip in which he is wearing ghagra choli๐Ÿ˜†
darsh333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is a normal family drama??i was expecting something unique๐Ÿ˜• 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Tell me honestly if you would watch that web series only for Zain๐Ÿ˜† Are you following KKK9?
I doubt how many people from nk or tei fd will watch the show only for Zain. Television does not offer many options for male leads. Zain will have select from whatver limited options available.

I saw in kkk9 forum that people were appreciating Zain in the first week but now they are criticizing him for aborting multiple tasks so far, so I don't think he has gained many fans from kkk9๐Ÿ˜•

All those comments about calling him a coward I find quite funny though. Just plain silly. They are there to see if they can face their phobias, it is understandable if they can't face every one of those fears. 
SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Tell me honestly if you would watch that web series only for Zain ๐Ÿ˜† Are you following KKK9?

That is so true.  At the end of the day Zain has to make a living and has to choose from what is available.   SaaS bahu drama may not be NK fandom's cup of tea but that usually has lot more TRP due to larger tv audience.  

I think even Zain knows that NK is an unusual path breaking show that he is lucky to be part of at a such a young age.  Many actors do not even get one.  But if he keeps looking for another unique show  then he cannot make a living.

Hope this show works for him as far as TRP and storyline.
SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

All those comments about calling him a coward I find quite funny though. Just plain silly. They are there to see if they can face their phobias, it is understandable if they can't face every one of those fears. 

KKK9 drama is crazy.  I watched the last stunt just to see why everyone was bashing.  The stunt itself was yuck!!!  I do not blame Zain for not doing it completely. 

Overall I was quite impressed with everything Zain did.  There were some stunts that was creepy, scary and yuck and he did it - more than what I expected of him.  I am sure by the time this stunt rolled over, Zain probably was tired of all these creepy, crawly stuff.  He was more upset for Harsh than for himself.  Poor guy, I am sure he would have preferred to have been eliminated without being responsible for someone else.
The stunt was yuck! But that's the design of the show...either you do it or you don't participate in such shows! Riddhima did it easily...I don't blame him for finding it scary or disgusting but KKK has such things in the name of stunt ...only some of them are real stunts. Mostly it's snakes, worms, cockroaches, beetles, etc etc...he should have not taken up the show! Instead he should be doing some meaningful roles. I hope he's not really doing a family sob soap like ppl are discussing...that'll be such a bore
contentdriven thumbnail
Posted this shortly after NK ended but think it is still relevant all these months later Caveat this is just my opinion
[BR

]Zain as Yuvi in TEI when his evil intentions were revealed was amazing. I think he has natural raw talent and as the negative male lead Zain really got to showcase and develop his talent. Frankly I enjoyed him more as Yuvi than Neil. He also got so much awards for his portrayal of Yuvi. He has mentioned several times that the turning point in his career came in TEI and also acknowledged that Naamkaran took his popularity to the next level. He said as an artiste he found there was more scope with a negative role but would want to play more positive roles for a while. I guess because the public gives more love to a positive role and lead roles are positive roles He also said he found an infinite show monotonous and did not know how such shows could run for years He said he would like to do a biopic or finite series or movies if he got the chance. Since TEI days he mentioned he was a big fan of Salman Khan and would want to enter Bollywood one day and even do action movies . He had also mentioned before that he is not a big fan of romantic roles. Anyway I am not from India and look at very few india soap opera serials on and off and find they are often not well written compared to many western shows which I am accustomed to . I admire an actor who does a role that is content driven if the script is strong and the character interesting whether the character is positive or negative . It helps him improve his skills as an actor and connect to a wider audience. So I really hope Zain with all his talent fulfills his bollywood dreams and even does a strong finite series or web series which could have a romantic subplot but maybe is more in the drama, mystery, thriller or action genre. I hope he is not stuck being an indian television soap opera actor but it is difficult to break into Bollywood and Indian tv unlike in the west seems to be dominated by soap operas so he may have to take another role in a soap opera as he will want to continue to work use his skills be relevant and earn a living. However I hope one day sooner rather than later all his professional dreams come true and he has greatvsuccess and fulfillment in his career.

PS being from the west I don't understand why most shows on indian tv are soap operas with esssentially a romantic plot Why this obession with romantic stories in indian tv and perhaps bollywood still And why is it so over the top overly dramatic overly sentimental illogical and poorly done To me soap operas generally and scriped reality shows are probably the lowest form of entertainment on tv and indian soap operas seem to take that to a whole other levelCan't there be a variety of drams thrillers mysteries sitcoms without any romantic plot or just as a subplot to the main plot Also why are so many teenage girls and young woman in India and other countries obsessed with these soaps They seem to essentially want to see a good looking guy who can act well in fundamentally a romantic role to give them feels. Some indian fans on social media who seem young and inexperienced even go so far as to say there isn't a guy like Neil Khanna irl That's prettyy sad What does that say about Indian sociiety male members of your family and male friends and your boyfriends if you have any i know lots of decent guys in my family friends and certainly my boyfriend who are faithful monogamous and treat women with respect It is an equal partnership Anyway just throwing these questions out there Edited by contentdriven - 5 years ago