Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
                                 CHAPTER -12
                    Jalal:ammi I'm going to Mumbai tonight I have to attend important business deal tomorrow bt I was worry about u 
Hamidha :it's k beta I'm fine now no need to worry about me mirza nd bakshi is there na to take care of me 
Jalal :he smiles at her nd places a kiss on her knuckles k ammi take care nd turns to mirza nd says
Jalal :mirza take care of ammi 
Mirza :no worries Bhai the great mirza Mohammed hei na to take care of ammi nd bakshi he said while raising his color 
Jalal:ohhh if anything happen to both ammi nd bakshi I'll hang u to our mansion 
Both bakshi nd hamidha burst into laughter seeing mirza funny fearfull face 
Mirza :y u both are laughing at me like monkeys he said pout 
    Jalal see his mobile beeping nd a smile crept on his face seeing called ID it was his beloved wife who call him he went to corner of the room to talk to his wife 
Jalal :hello baby 
Jodha:hi jalal where r u 
Jalal:I'm at our home jo 
Jodha:ooh hw is ammi 
Jalal :she is fine jo had ur breakfast 
Jodha:ohm that's gud yep jalal I had it already 
Jalal:k baby I'll come to penthouse for lunch nd I'll bring rahim with me 
Jodha:ohh thank you jalal im really missing my son very much k jalal I'll prepare lunch for you both of you 
Jalal :I know that baby that's y I ask abdul he said k nd Abdul will join us at airport 
Jodha :thank you jalal come soon 
Jalal:k jo ill ...bye 
Jodha :k jalal take care bye...

At jalal's penthouse ::
     Jodha packed her nd rahim's luggage and waiting for jalal nd rahim to come it's already 6p. m in the evening.Jalal called her before half an hour telling that he nd rahim is on the way to penthouse he said her to get ready to take her to kanha"s temple. She just want to pray nd thank kanha's for sending jalal to her life before going to Mumbai.she know that they met in very horrified circumstance to her bt in these two days she get to know many things about jalal he is very kind nd lovely person. He is the man on his words. Whatever the situation is No one in dis world can marry a girl who came as an one  night stand bt he is very different from others. He helped her by rescuing rahim nd ask her to marry him for his mistake. In one night her life has changed very much. By this  many thoughts she didn't noticed jalal nd rahim are calling for her from downstairs  ...
   Jalal come upstairs with rahim in his arms nd see jodha lost somewhere in her thoughts. Seeing Jodha rahim get down from jalal nd runs to Jodha nd hugs her back 
  With the sudden hug Jodha comes out from the thoughts. She turns nd see rahim who was hugging her 
Jodha :Areeyy when my laddo came She said nd hugs rahim with lots of love 
Rahim :Me nd chuper helo calme a longhh back momma 
Jalal :ha jodha we very long back we called u bt there is no response so we came here, seems to lots somewhere else 
Jodha :Ooh I'm  sorry jalal I lost somewhere else 
Jalal :ha it's k jo no need to say sorry for that by the way did u pack ur luggage 
Jalal :ha jo k give me 10 mins I'll fresh up nd come nd we'll go to temple 
Jodha :k jalal
Jalal: he  went to their room to freshen up Leaving mother nd son 
Rahim :momma I missh u do much He said while kissing her cheeks 
Jodha :momma too miss u so much beta she said while kissing his forehead it is the first time after rahim's birth jo leaving rahim She never let rahim to go away even for one second . It is very hard to both jodha nd rahim bt jodha knows that now Abdul need rahim very much to soothen abdul:s broken heart. 
Rahim :momma I'm hungly 
Jodha :0oooh my boy is hungry k tell me beta Wat to want to eat 
Rahim :hmm I want noddles
Jodha :k come let's go kitchen nd I'll cook u noddeles she said nd she takes rahim in her arms nd went to kitchen to prepare noddles 
     Jalal freshen up nd comes to downstairs nd see jodha who is feeding rahim noddles in the living room... 
 Jalal :ooh wow my champ having his food without his superhero by saying dis he came to rahim nd kisses his cheeks nd he settled on the chair while  taking rahim in his lap 
Rahim :Ayyo I'm cholly chupel helo he said while hitting his forehead cutely 
Jalal :he really love cute expression of rahim while hitt in his head jalal can't able to stop  himself by  kissing rahim's chubby cheeks 
Rahim :el u  hungly (r u hungry) chuper helo 
Jalal :ha champ very much 
Rahim :ooh momma feed  my chupel heloo also 
Jodha :who was enjoying both  cute talks suddenly feel shock with rahim's words 
Jodha :what.. No beta how how can I feed... 
Rahim :why momma u el feeding me na then feed my chupel helo also 
Jalal :with smirk I have no problem jo if u feed me he said while winking her 
Jodha :bt...bt... Jalal 
Jalal :its k jo I was just joking he said with fake hurt expressiom 
Jodha : nothing like that jalal..
Jalal :oooh really then feed me also then he said nd wink to Jodha 
Jodha :monster  hubby she murmured in low voice ND she feeds jalal while blushing bt her low murmured was enough to jalal:s  sharp ears 
Jalal :what you just say jo 
Jodha :wha...what..😲i didn't said anything  jalal nd she thought ooh my God how can he even heard my murmur 
Jalal :dont lie jo yours hubby sensses are very sharp darling ðŸ˜‰
Jodha :I forget something In kitchen you both carry-on with your snacks she said while blushing ðŸ˜³nd try to escape  from their 
Jalal :before she escape from there jalal holds her hand nd says bt ur vampire hubby loves his wiffy very much he said while kissing her cheecks  
Jodha :feels very shy that jalal is romancing infront of rahim nd sh e runs from there to kitchen while blushing heavily 
Rahim:bt rahim was in his own world playing games in jalal's phone 
Jalal :he laughs seeing jo"s blushing face 

Not yet completed 

Edited by eshalli - 5 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread Akka
Complete it soon Akka
23ashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail