Posted: 5 years ago
I loved todays episode😆
after a long time i actually watched an ep that aired today TODAY

because this means this is the end of kartik looking ready to cry every second in the backdrop while naira continuously is delusional

I loved the slap kartik got call me a sadist but i was waiting for someone to slap him since the leap happened😆 like a few collar grabs is nothing...
That scene was so lit but at the same time mohsin has this amazing ability to make u feel sorry for him so in the next second i started mentally justifying him

and found keesh annoying...
i found their arguments so lame coz even their arguments were like not how could u do this to us which would have been more logical it was all about naira i think this is where the show goes wrong...in justifying other characters and their plot lines their is too much on shivin/kairas shoulders poor babies will get burn out at this rate...

but their performances were amazing...Kartik had his reasons to why he did what he did...But he was a man about it and ddn give excuses and just apologized which i loved about him...

Naira/shivi was great...she was disbelieving 
she was amazing...I loved her little mental break and shutting kartik out...the scene of him pulling on her hideous dress was so damn cute it reminded me of my adoring love for these two beautiful humans...

why are they so damn beautiful??

I loved the drama 

I am so excited for more to see where this all goes...its at a beautiful peak
naira could forget kartik and we could get a complete redo and it will be a beautiful splash in everyone's face for not thinking shit threw (yes i am team kartik on this even dow my brain screams at me stop seeing how pretty he is and when he cries how sad it makes me and think logically what he did is wrong and he should be punished but i just cant help my self) 

How damn beautiful would it be if kartik left the family ðŸ˜†

naira goes missing after a letter saying dont look for me

Kartik left his family unable to face them

show has a redo 

Boring keesh go off into boring land...

Naira is living somewhere as tina ðŸ˜† but the big twist is before she lost her memory she was gna forgive kartik and go back to him...

this time instead of him falling for her she falls for him...

and is the one doing all the flirting ðŸ˜†/ or she could be unaware naira again completely oblivious of all the male attention she garners and pisses him off

The episode was really good. So glad the revelation wasn't dragged till the last 5 minutes.

That was one heck of a slap 😆, but he deserves it in my opinion. I loved how the minute Kartik looked up, he had this realization in his eyes that Keesh knew everything and it was all over. Mohsin's eyes are so expressive.

No offense to Mohena, but I didn't feel much for Keerti today because her dialogue delivery was really poor. Maybe it was only me, but the dialogues lacked that connect which would make you feel sorry for a character. Her delivery seemed really robotic. 

Naksh was good. I liked his anger but again he could have said something like how could you put me through the same situation, having experienced it yourself minutes ago or that how he was made to stand like a guest in his own baby's naming ceremony. 
Rather they were given dialogues which revolved around Naira...

Shivangi was awesome in the last scene. The way she hugged the baby and just kept repeating you are my baby whilst everyone kept shouting from outside. It was like those scenes in the separation track where she would put headphones and be lost in her own thoughts, muting rest of the world. 

I feel so bad for Kaira. The coming week would be so emotional. The way Kartik tried to hold on to her, but she didn't let him. Also the fact that everyone was bashing him yet he was only concerned for Naira. 

Shivin had very few dialogues today yet your heart goes out for Kaira, As you said, Mohsin has this ability that you just can't dislike him. Yesterday itself I was like Kartik deserves this treatment, etc, etc, and minutes before your post, I tweeted how the family should understand where he was coming from. 

I am angry at the cvs for making Kartik stoop to this level. Now hes just a brother and a husband who has betrayed his family for his selfish reasons. What happened to the father who lost his baby girl? The family doesn't need to forgive him for his actions but they can still empathize with him, even if its just for a scene. He held his baby and minutes later the baby was declared dead. What he did is inexcusable but don't let his mistakes overshadow his loss. Can't the Goenkas do something in remembrance of that baby. Arrange a puja, make a huge donation, whatever. 

Kaira had that baby for 7 months. I hope they are given a chance to mourn for their loss together, even its just for one scene. 

Originally posted by Fari_15

The episode was really good. So glad the revelation wasn't dragged till the last 5 minutes.

That was one heck of a slap 😆, but he deserves it in my opinion. I loved how the minute Kartik looked up, he had this realization in his eyes that Keesh knew everything and it was all over. Mohsin's eyes are so expressive.

--Honestly a second after that slap i forgave him immediately he is damn good in these apology scenes he washes all his sins off with that helpless look in his eyes

No offense to Mohena, but I didn't feel much for Keerti today because her dialogue delivery was really poor. Maybe it was only me, but the dialogues lacked that connect which would make you feel sorry for a character. Her delivery seemed really robotic. 

--Keerti is not a character i ever liked...this year especially she is not only delusional she is poorly written...mohena i feel sort of got lazy with her role and doesnt really work for it...
like neither did i care when they showed her mourning nor today when she was running towards the steps or when she said she doesnt want to know kartik...there was no gravity to it...I think momo and shivi act so well l hence when u see her crappy flat scenes next to kaira...ur like wth are u even doing???

Naksh was good. I liked his anger but again he could have said something like how could you put me through the same situation, having experienced it yourself minutes ago or that how he was made to stand like a guest in his own baby's naming ceremony. 
Rather they were given dialogues which revolved around Naira...

--I think this was the biggest flaw...Like how lame...are they...when will they stop commenting on naira's life etc... i find the entire family pathetic for blaming kartik so vividly and forgetting what they were doing when they should have been at the hospital ... they were sitting and doing prayers😕
even did naksh forget his ribs were broken and how much pain he was in...they all momentarily forgot kartik held his baby and it died...he was going threw so much trauma in those few moments how can u blame him ðŸ˜† now i want all of this to slowly come out

Shivangi was awesome in the last scene. The way she hugged the baby and just kept repeating you are my baby whilst everyone kept shouting from outside. It was like those scenes in the separation track where she would put headphones and be lost in her own thoughts, muting rest of the world. 

I feel so bad for Kaira. The coming week would be so emotional. The way Kartik tried to hold on to her, but she didn't let him. Also the fact that everyone was bashing him yet he was only concerned for Naira. 

Shivin had very few dialogues today yet your heart goes out for Kaira, As you said, Mohsin has this ability that you just can't dislike him. Yesterday itself I was like Kartik deserves this treatment, etc, etc, and minutes before your post, I tweeted how the family should understand where he was coming from. 

I am angry at the cvs for making Kartik stoop to this level. Now hes just a brother and a husband who has betrayed his family for his selfish reasons. What happened to the father who lost his baby girl? The family doesn't need to forgive him for his actions but they can still empathize with him, even if its just for a scene. He held his baby and minutes later the baby was declared dead. What he did is inexcusable but don't let his mistakes overshadow his loss. Can't the Goenkas do something in remembrance of that baby. Arrange a puja, make a huge donation, whatever. 

Kaira had that baby for 7 months. I hope they are given a chance to mourn for their loss together, even its just for one scene. 

--Yep they need closure hope they dont just move on to some lame tracks afterwards i want my memory loss

Finallyy truth revelation...felt bad for both of them...
The way he uttered "maine aisa kyun kiya" in shocked state and incoherently apologized...loved Momo's voice modulation, expression and portrayal of lost Kartik...scared and lost Kartik...Naira's unshaken trust on Kartik made me adore her...then her registering the fact whatever her bhai-bhabhi are saying is true the microsecond eye lock between Kaira...them speaking through their eyes was sooo effin' effective...that microsecond seemed millennium with exchange of so many emotions through their eyes...hurt, pain, disappointment, guilt, shock, denial, never ending sadness yet the undying love...Shivin nailed it like pro...no dialogues yet could feel how broken they were...Naira could only see her baby crying admist chaos...the way she closed that door and slowly descended in shock...her conversation with Krish broke my heart "ap mere baby ho na"..."Krish mera baby hai haina bacha" undoubtedly the best part of entire episode...her denial, shock and immense pain was beautifully portrayed...the way Naira smiled in tears looking at Krish...Shivi was fabulous and her immediate reaction was most natural with no OTT expressions or half-hearted portrayal of emotions...subtlety but effectiveness in conveying pain...she worked amazingly on her voice modulation from past 1.5 years...apart from acting body language which is also a part of acting of both Mohsin and Shivangi was too good...Kaira's door scene was amazingly done and shot...best part of watching them performing is its natural...it doesn't seem acting...Same dialogue writer, same creative team and same pain even when she had fewer dialogues the difference in portrayal and connection developed is crystal clear...Shivin make me believe actors do cause difference...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago
I dunno why everything is linked to liking thr actors and the pair , thats not the case with me as i hardly feel like watching them . But i liked the twist which they brought in , for it showed them as human ..yes this was extreme selfishness , cruelty on kartiks part but for god sake , the man doesnt have a criminal mind . He did it all for naira , he was blinded by her well being that there was no after thought of the consequences . I like it when emotions come into play this way . It led to the forum hyper ventilating , thats ok . But the turmoil which will follow will he worth a watch . Kartiks deserves the slap and any punishment ..

Whats ironical is that there is no character growth whatever and they refuse to learn from their mistakes . The other day the whole family pressurized manish to forgive suvarna for declaring their child dead and kaira also enacted a devki yashoda play . Yuck ! Now kartik repeated the same mistake and went a step ahead n swapped the  baby ..

Whats interesting is that he may not have foreseen naira developing a strong bond with the baby . How will she let go off him now ? Its gonna be all the more difficult . Kartik could have adopted a baby and i dont buy this explanation that naira couldnt have handled the news of her baby dying . So there is no justification for kartik but it makes for a good drama. 
Karthik has always given me Edward Cullen vibes. (Twilight)

If I think of the different tracks that have taken place I don't see him as having grown in maturity. He has a history of bad relationships and an inability to deal with challenges/problems. I feel he didn't learn anything after getting divorced and remarried to Naira. I was hoping for a change and some level of maturity and feeling of responsibility. I don't see it in him. It was funny seeing him sit in an office looking unkept. It almost felt as a joke because it has appeared that this guy doesn't work. Even if he is at the office I can't imagine him being productive.

Given his track record I don't feel Naira should be so quick to forgive and forget. He needs to really realize the consequences of his actions and learn from them. Such actions break trust in a marriage and it's hard to recover from. He really needs to go to therapy because he is not capable of being responsible or making proper choices for himself or anyone else. He has too many issues within himself that he needs to sort out. His love for Naira is not a healthy relationship but comes of as an unhealthy obsession that doesn't allow him to think properly. He may make for a boyfriend but mentally he is not husband material. Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Finallyy truth revelation...felt bad for both of them...
The way he uttered "maine aisa kyun kiya" in shocked state and incoherently apologized...loved Momo's voice modulation, expression and portrayal of lost Kartik...scared and lost Kartik...Naira's unshaken trust on Kartik made me adore her...then her registering the fact whatever her bhai-bhabhi are saying is true the microsecond eye lock between Kaira...them speaking through their eyes was sooo effin' effective...that microsecond seemed millennium with exchange of so many emotions through their eyes...hurt, pain, disappointment, guilt, shock, denial, never ending sadness yet the undying love...Shivin nailed it like pro...no dialogues yet could feel how broken they were...Naira could only see her baby crying admist chaos...the way she closed that door and slowly descended in shock...her conversation with Krish broke my heart "ap mere baby ho na"..."Krish mera baby hai haina bacha" undoubtedly the best part of entire episode...her denial, shock and immense pain was beautifully portrayed...the way Naira smiled in tears looking at Krish...Shivi was fabulous and her immediate reaction was most natural with no OTT expressions or half-hearted portrayal of emotions...subtlety but effectiveness in conveying pain...she worked amazingly on her voice modulation from past 1.5 years...apart from acting body language which is also a part of acting of both Mohsin and Shivangi was too good...Kaira's door scene was amazingly done and shot...best part of watching them performing is its natural...it doesn't seem acting...Same dialogue writer, same creative team and same pain even when she had fewer dialogues the difference in portrayal and connection developed is crystal clear...Shivin make me believe actors do cause difference...

Yes honestly its episodes like this that make me realize why the other characters dont even get story lines in front of them...

they set a bar up there quiet high

and for the rest to follow up on it ...its not easy
Originally posted by _charu_

I dunno why everything is linked to liking thr actors and the pair , thats not the case with me as i hardly feel like watching them . But i liked the twist which they brought in , for it showed them as human ..yes this was extreme selfishness , cruelty on kartiks part but for god sake , the man doesnt have a criminal mind . He did it all for naira , he was blinded by her well being that there was no after thought of the consequences . I like it when emotions come into play this way . It led to the forum hyper ventilating , thats ok . But the turmoil which will follow will he worth a watch . Kartiks deserves the slap and any punishment ..

Whats ironical is that there is no character growth whatever and they refuse to learn from their mistakes . The other day the whole family pressurized manish to forgive suvarna for declaring their child dead and kaira also enacted a devki yashoda play . Yuck ! Now kartik repeated the same mistake and went a step ahead n swapped the  baby ..

Whats interesting is that he may not have foreseen naira developing a strong bond with the baby . How will she let go off him now ? Its gonna be all the more difficult . Kartik could have adopted a baby and i dont buy this explanation that naira couldnt have handled the news of her baby dying . So there is no justification for kartik but it makes for a good drama. 

I somewhat agree and disagree i feel that it is necessary to point out that their performances were great yday 
its not so much about idolizing them but i do love them so m sorry if m a lil extra😆

There is a little character growth i noticed...but i dont know if its healthy character growth 

Kartik developed a new habit of speaking lies and doing shady shit just to keep naira with him healthy and safe because he is terrified of losing her

the same dude who hated lies like hell...
he has sort of lost himself...

i think it sort of started with losing shubham 
and him becoming an alcoholic
he became rude and volatile to those around him besides suwarna
he ended up getting divorced on an ego trip
and the impact of losing her legally and almost physically i feel hit him like a ton of bricks

He has lied so much just to keep her with him...every time naira mentions leaving him...
he drags her bag etc throwing the suitcase...accepting the baby he ddn want magically...
declaring he would by the law of court not have anything to do with his family just to keep her safe

So in a way his decision of saving naira sort of make sense for me coz he has become someone who will put her first
just to never experience losing her
he ddn even allow himself to mourn his kid properly...he just forced himself to be happy around her

also i agree i dont buy his reason for doing it they should have shown the doc and nurse saying that naira would go into shock and lose her memory they ddn have proper scenes like that it was too rushed 
or  a funeral even for the kaira baby??? 

Originally posted by rose2015

Karthik has always given me Edward Cullen vibes. (Twilight)

--He is controlling if that's what you are getting at controlling possessive and highly manipulative at times...He is kind of scary if u boil down his physical attractiveness and sugar coating... there are so many times he lied and did weird shit just to keep naira under his thumb😆
-like look at the whole if ur close wid my parents...u wont be with me any more...
-When ragav showed up, he didnt logically tell naira about it he hid it...i feel he was more scared she will leave him, like theres these weird scenes of him just making excuses to pull naira away rather than just asking her like a normal human
-the only time he gets pissed is when naira doesnt tell him the truth and it means to him she doesnt need him in a way
-If naira doesnt take "Help" he gets very angry...because she cnt possibly do anything without him
-Leap he kept saying m seeing how u can now live alone etc type lines
-Chandu, Kiran, Ragav, Kunal, Kabir...kartik towt naira had bf right then when he realized she was talking to chandu he was like oh his no competition to me and was chilled.
Kiran was everything he wasnt, he had a history with naira, plus he was a trained dancer, seeing him groping naira made him go crazy...Ragav kartik wouldnt have even let naira meet. I rem his one excuse was like u cnt shes my wife now...Like really? Kunal just talking to naira made him hot and bothered...and go on drinking binges...kabir...with kabir instresting things came out about him...like the fact he checked where naira was via his phone that tracked her phone and followed her if she went off route and also he would make these weird threats in between like who dares put mehendi on u before me...or i would kill anyone who even looked at u...or all the offs he took from work to personally guard naira😆

If I think of the different tracks that have taken place I don't see him as having grown in maturity. He has a history of bad relationships and an inability to deal with challenges/problems. I feel he didn't learn anything after getting divorced and remarried to Naira. I was hoping for a change and some level of maturity and feeling of responsibility. I don't see it in him. It was funny seeing him sit in an office looking unkept. It almost felt as a joke because it has appeared that this guy doesn't work. Even if he is at the office I can't imagine him being productive. 

--Lol yeh rishta land kartik made his daddy millions from answering phone calls and doing random presentations...keerti and naksh do more work then him😆
I think he did change...but not in a healthy way...Like in KV1 he married naira made her his soul focus and was like screw everyone else...then slowly he just couldnt deal with all the lies she told...like his one trigger and hatred was for lies...because lies destroyed his life... 
Keerti lied and ddn tell bwt aditya
Manish lied about his mom
Suwarna was a liar
dadi was a liar
So Kartik just hated it all and expected complete dependency and honesty from naira at all times which honestly to some extent was not fair... 

and now this guy who hates lies suddenly lies at the drop of a hat in KV2 just to keep naira safe... 
he is unable to meet peoples eyes like he could before
he would just do anything to keep naira wid him...

so my point his he became a liar...😆

Given his track record I don't feel Naira should be so quick to forgive and forget. He needs to really realize the consequences of his actions and learn from them. Such actions break trust in a marriage and it's hard to recover from. He really needs to go to therapy because he is not capable of being responsible or making proper choices for himself or anyone else. He has too many issues within himself that he needs to sort out. His love for Naira is not a healthy relationship but comes of as an unhealthy obsession that doesn't allow him to think properly. He may make for a boyfriend but mentally he is not husband material.

--Yes he isnt able to balance his fam and naira...its always either naira or fam...
i feel that from the beginning to some extent even he admitted this he has an obsession with her...that goes above everything his career his life his family everything...
Like he isnt able to function like a normal human without her...and have her dependent on him

It all goes back to the beginning... when he was in love with her he sort of ddn even think she would say no to him...because which woman can resist him😆 also after all the cute shit he was doing i was like aw aw naira how could u reject him...he worked for months slowly earning himself naira's friendship...then love...like gayu mishti akshara rajshree etc all fell for his spell after two interactions naira was his main conquest... 

he would stalk her kind of buy her random shit even dow they were not even a couple... when naira rejected him dropped her like a potato 
because he new she had gotten use to being kinda dependent on him...
i think all his triggers were naira putting herself in danger...and doing something against his word...
also i think on some level he used his rship with the singhanias to show the goenkas like theyr my fam i hate u suck i dnt need u now that i have naira😆

he would have traded them all over for a ring for naira...
naira was his princess... 
but he still used all his strange tactics to try and control her and keep her dependent 
which ddn work with shubham he ddn think she wouldnt come back and when she ddn he cudn blv it...
thats why he became and angry roving drunk he couldnt live without her...
and when he saw her his anger just became silence... 
i rem him shouting and breaking everything he could... but when he saw her he kept giving her this look like how could u leave me  how dare u...
everything is about her... sure he gave suwarna like very basic importance but deep down we all saw how unhappy he was that naira wasnt in front of him in touching and talking to distance
and after just a day near her he would become happier lighter would smile more...
i think the blood clot made his obsession even unhealthier by making him a liar...
because it sort of made him capable of anything just to keep her with him
and naira just says i want to leave this place...and he is ready wid court papers to forsake his fam and anyone who will come between dem😆

m sorry but i kind of like their relationship😆  at the same time... like its better den him taking nairas kid and giving it to keerti

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

I somewhat agree and disagree i feel that it is necessary to point out that their performances were great yday 
its not so much about idolizing them but i do love them so m sorry if m a lil extra😆

There is a little character growth i noticed...but i dont know if its healthy character growth 

Kartik developed a new habit of speaking lies and doing shady shit just to keep naira with him healthy and safe because he is terrified of losing her

the same dude who hated lies like hell...
he has sort of lost himself...

i think it sort of started with losing shubham 
and him becoming an alcoholic
he became rude and volatile to those around him besides suwarna
he ended up getting divorced on an ego trip
and the impact of losing her legally and almost physically i feel hit him like a ton of bricks

He has lied so much just to keep her with him...every time naira mentions leaving him...
he drags her bag etc throwing the suitcase...accepting the baby he ddn want magically...
declaring he would by the law of court not have anything to do with his family just to keep her safe

So in a way his decision of saving naira sort of make sense for me coz he has become someone who will put her first
just to never experience losing her
he ddn even allow himself to mourn his kid properly...he just forced himself to be happy around her

also i agree i dont buy his reason for doing it they should have shown the doc and nurse saying that naira would go into shock and lose her memory they ddn have proper scenes like that it was too rushed 
or  a funeral even for the kaira baby??? 

i was talking generally about the actors dear..bec every reasoning is attacked with "you like so and so thats why you support him/her" yes to an extent we do this mistake of overlooking certain faults but dont we do it in normal life too? its ok ...i also liked kaira , i dont dislike keesh either..once upon a time i was a huge fan of the serial and its actors..i have a certain emotional attachment to it , and somewhere the storytelling connects me to it..i may or may not like everything..nyhow i sincerely feel that the forum overreacted too much..