•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Regarding Wednesday episode wow...what a power packed episode it was 👏...

Finally it was revealed that Raghu is Savi's son...I got pissed off with Raghu just like Dhanu... not bcz he saved her mother from beizzati..but  bcz of his one dialogue.."Maayi iss chawl ki Rani.."..He know Dhanu was already hurt and got pissed off ..he could have avoided that dialogue...

The dialogue writers for Dhanu's character did an amazing job in wednesday episode👏.Each and every dialogue of Dhanak was such a power packed👏...And the way Shruti delivered them👏...Her expressions,voice modulation,her dialogue delivery everything was on point 👏...This girl is amazingly talented yaar...👏...Yes i got too impressed with this girl and other than this emoji👏...no proper words i can use😆...oh wait i can say...she was Khidkitod😆...

The character Dhanak is  smart,sensitive,emotional,wise,sweet,ambitious,sensible,head strong  i can go on and on...such an amazing khidkitod character👏...

Raghu is a flawed character...but good at heart.In wednesday episode,we have seen he can go to any extent for his mother..but at the same time he couldnt see Dhanu's hurt  and couldnt tolerate the rejection from Dhanu...and gone crazy..drunken and all...yeah Dhanu also MUed him that he has been along with his mom in the plan or revenge...so yeah obviously his hurt is reasonable too eventhough MU was entirely created  by him...I think i need some more time to connect with Raghu character more..

I liked RD's scene on the Terrace...Wow each and every dialogue from Dhanak were well written and her hurt over Raghu's Dhoka and at the same time she stopping him saying "dont MU me that i am crying for you...I am crying for my own foolishness ..and learnt a lesson..." i loove Dhanak there ...and her reaction was so natural and apt...

On other side..Raghu was heart broken😆 as Dhanu doesnt want to see his face😆...but i expected Raghu would say..he didnt plan to dance with Dhanu bcz of his mother's revenge...yeah but anyway in thursday episode Dhanu  already forgiven him and asking maafi too for MUing him.will make a separate post on that episode...

I must say Abrar also has done a good job  with his expressions and body language in all the scenes 👏

I am liking the character Aslam too...Raghu-Aslam scenes has always been plus point to this show.

Savi's character is not just immoral...she is inhumane😡...She is also a mother...how could she thinks to burn that saree when she had already seen how much it means to Dhanu...this woman is disgusting...but i want to know why this woman is so heartless..whether she has any back story or she is just a mindless crazy vamp by default...

I am not good at appreciation posts...I want to say more about the episode..but i am not good at putting in words  lol..

My rating for wednesday episode:
4.5/5

Shruti acting :5/5

Abrar-4/5

Dialogue writer-5/5

Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago