Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

True kartik is wrong, but naksh and kirti are the most selfish couple! (Page 7)

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 07 February 2019 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I think it's too early to reach a consensus. 
As I said, initial reactions, especially in situations like these, are dictated by emotions and not what's right and what's wrong. Going by your logic, even Naira should be questioned for taking the baby away, right? But she won't be because her reaction is driven by emotions. Same is the situation with Keesh,

If tomorrow they treat Naira the same way they will treat Kartik or act indifferent to the fact that she lost two, not one, baby then I will most certainly question them as well. Right now I just feel they should be given their baby back, and once they have calmed down, only then can we actually judge them based on how they treat Naira. 

Anyways...

When the track started I so wanted a scene between Manish and Kartik where Kartik breaks down for having lost his baby girl and Manish consoles him. Don't see that happening now. 

When the baby swap was introduced and was being stretched for this long, this was one thing I was scared of the most. Amidst Kartik's lying and betrayal, Baby Kaira will be forgotten by everyone. At least they pretended to be sad for Keesh's baby for a couple of seconds, now its all gonna be about what Kartik did and how Keesh were wronged. 

I really want a scene where Kartik fully breaks down and tells everyone how difficult it was for him to let go of the baby he had held in his arms a couple moments ago or something along those lines. 

I know its gonna be super sad but someone suggested a couple of days back that the Goenkas should at least keep a puja or something in remembrance of the baby that passed away. 

Before memory loss is introduced, this track should be given a proper ending like Kaira at least having one scene where they grieve for their baby together. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedomabhilasha_dreamSwetha-Sai

immione Groupbie
immione
immione

Posted: 07 February 2019 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
When you found out that your dead baby is alive, there are mixed feelings. Surprise and happy that your baby is alive. Sad and angry at how and why did this happen? If you find out that someone swapped your baby your anger increases 10 fold and if you found out that that person is one of your family members you feel betrayed and your anger increases even more. In that heat of the moment you dont think that much and you are driven by emotions. The same way Kartik was driven by his fear of losing Naira in the hospital when he swapped the baby. So they are not wrong to confront him or even slap.Kartik too would have slapped Naksh if situation was reversed. We all know how mich angry Kartik can get. He too would have slapped Naksh in his marriage had Kdadi not lock him up. For Kirti saying kisi aur ki, well Naira too did not want give her baby to Kirti. She may not have mentioned it outright but her reactions too suggested that she also did not want to leave her baby with kisi aur se.

Not everybody are same. Some ppl can react similar yet differently. Some may have ended up questioning. Others would definitely end up slapping. So dont criticize people on how they react.

Edited by immione - 07 February 2019 at 5:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IsolophiliacFari_15abhilasha_dreamSwetha-Sai

Isolophiliac Senior Member
Isolophiliac
Isolophiliac

Posted: 08 February 2019 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

@bold being there with ur family members during happiness isn't enough...nobody was there with Keerti when she was in coma except Kartik...they all couldn't leave Naira at home that's why didn't visit Keerti straightaway but could leave Naira at home & Keerti at hospital for samohik pooja where even Mohit and Anmol's involvement was must...how many families put burden of two patients on single family member?..how many families hold baby's naming ceremony when one of the babies of same family died?...Naksh use to feel bad when Naitik stayed with Naira during separation phase...though Naira needed her father more that time...but he didn't understand her situation...he was disappointed being human...similarly Manish never ever had clue about his daughter's troubled marriage life, elder son's alcohol addiction and younger son's substance addiction...

@blue::: I don't feel that naksh was is a state to be with kirti at that time and kartik was supposed to be there..that's his sister.. Apart from that, the families leaving him alone at the hospital..I agree with you that it's beyond stupid. I don't know how cvs can think of such dum witted and foolish ideas..the cvs obviously did it all so that kartik can do the baby swap and they can bring in another separation, to further extend the show without trying to rake their brains for some thoughtful and nice ideas. They do share the blame for leaving him alone in a situation where 3 of his family members are in hospital but I'd still say that baby stealing was his own prerogative..and this became a crime when he continued with his lies for a month or so...

@red::::During the separation phase, naksh was sad about his father's ignorance and I actually don't see it as wrong. If he needed guidance from his father, then naitik could have helped him while he was in mumbai with naira..I'd fault naitik more here because you are supposed to balance both your children not leave one of them alone because the other has suffered more in life...We all need parents equally.. Naksh should have considered naira's sadness, I agree but it was a humane mistake. 

And truthfully, I have always considered kartik to be a much better brother than naksh, Firstly, when he stood for kirti against naira, he was a brother and he was in the right.. if we compare that kartik to the naksh who was dancing with kartik in front of naira and talking so happily with him knowing he threw his sister out and didn't even think about talking to her after whatever happened. naksh during that phase was disgraceful...naira could have been angry with him during that time but the show does not focus on leads emotions for their sidey families..anything can't be done about that...

@purple:::::About manish..I don't even want to comment about them.. the whole Goenka clan is like that, not caring about people in normal times, not understanding and guiding their kids and being ready to blame them when they falter..Each one of them is like that..their programming is like stand on the sides for 5 epis, unleash havoc on kaira for 2 epis and then repeat...just the role changes from dadi to suwarna to akhilesh to manish. That's the problem when sideys don't have emotions and a character sketch of their own and are used as tools to just create a stupid storyline

Fari_15CaptiveFreedomSwetha-Sai

Isolophiliac Senior Member
Isolophiliac
Isolophiliac

Posted: 08 February 2019 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ajscinesonadar

Being honest I got irked with kirti, her situation i got but 'koi aur' what does that really mean.

And Naksh's  pain understood but  his reaction was too brutal according to me and I believe even though kartik did mistake even he was all there for his sister and he was all ready to give baby back to kirti''s.  But yea yesterday's episode even irked me for kartik not telling truth and taking forward this lie.

I am not going to accolade kartik for giving kirti back someone that's rightfully hers... He didn't even give krish back to her..he was just thinking about it while kirti was dying by the side.. and here he is romancing naira and thinking he will keep naira and baby happyErmm

Are you angry with naira as well..because she refused to go with rukumini's idea to pretend to give kirti her baby?? 
Or taking the baby away and locking herself in a room when kirti was dying to hold her baby as the baby's mother???

And again about the koi aur..would naira give the baby to kirti since she is her sister in law and not koi aur??? 
If she doesn't think kirti as koi aur, she can give the baby to kirti...

Chika_pika_rikaFari_15abhilasha_dream

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 08 February 2019 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Really whatever kartik did was absolutely wrong..
But he was left alone in the hospital..no one there to help and stood for him
He took the decision in a difficult time..after holding his baby girl for a min and then he get news his daughter died. No one ever never understand his position bcz no one saw what he has gone through..I am not justifying what kartik did was right.
We saw daily every sec he was living guilt.and he took this decision bcz of his wife health ..and worried about her cot don't reoccur again.
Keesh shout at him and give him gaalis..
But one sec no one understand kartik s position and his situation..
Naksh never stood for naira never supported her..we use yo love shourya akshara bonding..at least we saw kartik keerthi bonding but naksh naira bonding is zero.
Never liked naksh..But in this track kartik only suffer again..somebody mentioned kartik was punishedbcz what he did with keerthi.
Naira always wished keerthi should live happily.bcz of keerthi aditya troubled naira 3ven misbehave with naira.
Naira now have memory loss and again kartik will suffer again def not keesh.
Why they will worry about naira.always naira naksh bonding not good or not shown good.
No words for family ..everyone left kartik in hospital and doing pooja in mandir..
Feeling bad for kaira .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ajscinesonadar

Chika_pika_rika Newbie
Chika_pika_rika
Chika_pika_rika

Posted: 08 February 2019 at 5:20am | IP Logged
I don't agree. Keesh are not selfish but like any other couple who would react the same way when they get to know that their baby was "stolen" by someone very near and dear person. Atleast they didn't over react like kaira did during baby's gender parts 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari_15ratna.nanda

Chika_pika_rika Newbie
Chika_pika_rika
Chika_pika_rika

Posted: 08 February 2019 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

Really whatever kartik did was absolutely wrong..
But he was left alone in the hospital..no one there to help and stood for him
He took the decision in a difficult time..after holding his baby girl for a min and then he get news his daughter died. No one ever never understand his position bcz no one saw what he has gone through..I am not justifying what kartik did was right.
We saw daily every sec he was living guilt.and he took this decision bcz of his wife health ..and worried about her cot don't reoccur again.
And what about keesh's emotions?
Keesh shout at him and give him gaalis..
But one sec no one understand kartik s position and his situation..
Naksh never stood for naira never supported her..we use yo love shourya akshara bonding..at least we saw kartik keerthi bonding but naksh naira bonding is zero.
Never liked naksh..But in this track kartik only suffer again..somebody mentioned kartik was punishedbcz what he did with keerthi.
Naira always wished keerthi should live happily.bcz of keerthi aditya troubled naira 3ven misbehave with naira.
Keerthi also wished the same for naira, Aditya troubled naira because he was a bad person not because if Keerthi
Naira now have memory loss and again kartik will suffer again def not keesh.
Karthik will suffer and def not keesh???? Is it necessary for keesh to suffer if main lead is suffering?? Karthik will suffer coz he did wrong- as simple as thatEmbarrassed
Why they will worry about naira.always naira naksh bonding not good or not shown good.
No words for family ..everyone left kartik in hospital and doing pooja in mandir..
Feeling bad for kaira .

ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 08 February 2019 at 5:39am | IP Logged
The way naira took baby and shut herself in the room was distasteful and ultra selfish. .shows how immature she is. .still not mature enough to be a mom I'd say

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chika_pika_rika

Go to top