Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

True kartik is wrong, but naksh and kirti are the most selfish couple! - Page 7

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kala_09

Really whatever kartik did was absolutely wrong..

But he was left alone in the hospital..no one there to help and stood for him
He took the decision in a difficult time..after holding his baby girl for a min and then he get news his daughter died. No one ever never understand his position bcz no one saw what he has gone through..I am not justifying what kartik did was right.
We saw daily every sec he was living guilt.and he took this decision bcz of his wife health ..and worried about her cot don't reoccur again.
Keesh shout at him and give him gaalis..
But one sec no one understand kartik s position and his situation..
Naksh never stood for naira never supported her..we use yo love shourya akshara bonding..at least we saw kartik keerthi bonding but naksh naira bonding is zero.
Never liked naksh..But in this track kartik only suffer again..somebody mentioned kartik was punishedbcz what he did with keerthi.
Naira always wished keerthi should live happily.bcz of keerthi aditya troubled naira 3ven misbehave with naira.
Naira now have memory loss and again kartik will suffer again def not keesh.
Why they will worry about naira.always naira naksh bonding not good or not shown good.
No words for family ..everyone left kartik in hospital and doing pooja in mandir..
Feeling bad for kaira .

Family is definitely to be blamed that they happily left 3 patients on Karthik although they knew how emotional Karthik is about Naira.

This is the time when a person needs the support most.

Hope Goenkas realize that by putting Aahutis in Havan doesn't help anybody but by standing by your loved ones at the crucial times is what helps a troubled person.

Having said that Karthik couldn't think straight at that time we all understood but after that he did not reveal the truth because he again and again got selfish, this is where he went completely wrong.

He couldn't tell the truth later on as he never had the courage to face the consequences of it.

If he was given divine signs to do the swap, he got many divine signs to reveal the truth too, but every time his selfishness and fear of losing his love made him take back step.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chika_pika_rika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

Yeah, she is selfish ek saath 3-4 sadma, husband lied, baby who she thought is  hers  revealed as not hers, her bhai slapped her husband and broken big news to her, at this stage she should have matudely could have thought kirti and naksh. 
Naira should have undertood what kirti and naksh going through, she should have consider them before acting such a way haina...

yeah keerthi is selfish ek saath 3-4 sadma, bro lied,woke up fro m coma to know baby died(2 time), baby who thought died has been stolen, her husband broke a big news to her and slapped her brother😆 at this stage they should have maturely thought about kaira
Keesh should have understood what naira was going through, they should have considered her before acting such way😉 ohhh haina😆
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Chika_pika_rika

yeah keerthi is selfish ek saath 3-4 sadma, bro lied,woke up fro m coma to know baby died(2 time), baby who thought died has been stolen, her husband broke a big news to her and slapped her brother 😆 at this stage they should have maturely thought about kaira

Keesh should have understood what naira was going through, they should have considered her before acting such way😉 ohhh haina😆

🤣
LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Keesh had lost their first baby due to Naira. You should be glad that still they are cordial with her. If I was in Keerthi's place , I would have slapped them a thousand times and would have taken my child and would prefer to see Kartik in jail. Come out of the lala land of your Kaira! World doesn't revolve around their emotion only. Fangirls you see in this forum🤢🤢
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LoveAnny

Keesh had lost their first baby due to Naira. You should be glad that still they are cordial with her. If I was in Keerthi's place , I would have slapped them a thousand times and would have taken my child and would prefer to see Kartik in jail. Come out of the lala land of your Kaira! World doesn't revolve around their emotion only. Fangirls you see in this forum 🤢🤢

😆
LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You should go and read your post again. I m sure after reading your own words, you can do nothing more than ðŸ˜†ing. God bless. Btw they should have put him in jail and should have punched him a bit more you know😆
Edited by LoveAnny - 5 years ago
Chika_pika_rika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

Yeah, she is selfish ek saath 3-4 sadma, husband lied, baby who she thought is  hers  revealed as not hers, her bhai slapped her husband and broken big news to her, at this stage she should have matudely could have thought kirti and naksh. 
Naira should have undertood what kirti and naksh going through, she should have consider them before acting such a way haina...

😆🤣🤣
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LoveAnny

You should go and read your post again. I m sure after reading your own words, you can do nothing more than  😆ing. God bless. Btw they should have put him in jail and should have punched him a bit more you know😆

Okay😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Glad they are selfish. One shld be selfish for their own baby. 
Karthik can be the man with the noblest intention. 
I am requoting the famous Post from Batman Begins -
"It's not what u r underneath. Its what u do that defines u".
Keerthi dialogue was right. What Karthik did to them, even an enemy doesn't do.
What Karthik did  , he cld be in jail too. He is lucky to have just gotten away right now with a slap. 
I am not saying Karthik cannot be forgiven. But he has to repent a lot. Really a lot. Anyway Mohsin acting was quite good on Friday. 
I did feel for him but Keerthi and naksh r absolutely right here in my pov. I support their decision to severe ties with him. This is not something that can be forgiven easily 
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The title of this thread should be "Kartik, the selfish" and not Keesh.