Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Heights of delusion and character worshipping or actor worshipping .

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Heights of delusion and character worshipping or actor worshipping .

Alele🀣..
Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

Alele 🀣..

This is what I felt for you too when I read the heading of your Post. πŸ˜†

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Its not that we never considered Kartik/Naira wrong...Kaira fans are more vocal about their flaws...specifically in this forum...If Kartik lived in guilt, engulfed by his conscious for long time after wronging his own sister than why can't Naksh think about his sister's well being even once?...why can't he think about effect of his reaction on his sister?...I remember Kartik was equally angry on Naksh for marrying Keerti by lying about his feelings for her...but he composed himself for Keerti...betrayal is a very natural feeling and expressing disappointment after being betrayed is also natural...

Areh, I have so many times spoke against them especially kartik not only here even in other platforms.
Like mentioned before Sau aachi karo woh nazar aaaye na aye, ek galti karo woh sabko nazar aati hai.

Can you see particular person who just called me delusional and worshipping, same person never bothered to talk on when I went against kartik in the past...and that person always had some or other reason to find flaws in Kaira. .

If that person calls me delusional worshipping should I call that  person a hater? You tell you know  this forum better than me.
Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 5 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Areh, I have so many time spoke against them especially kartik not only even in other platforms.
Like mentioned before Sau aachi karo woh nazar aaaye na aye, ek galti karo woh sabko nazar aati hai.

Can you see particular person who just called me delusional and worshipping, same person bothere to talk on when I went against kartik in the past...and that person alwaysh had some or other reason to find flaws in Kaira. .

If that person calls me delusional worshipping should I call person a hater? You tell you this forum better than me.

Ignorance is bliss...personal attacking, mocking, sarcasm can be countered by ignoring such posts...
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

This is what I felt for you too when I read the heading of your Post.  πŸ˜†

Madam, I know where your point coming from, I have seen your post inthe past  you always try to find flaws in Kaira.  .this time  I know you got  a strong point the  kartik''s blunder.

kartik did wrong.
But the fact naksh and kirti are selfish  its proved long bsck and not just based on today's PRECAP.

So thIs silly delusional dailogues don't try on me. 

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Ignorance is bliss...personal attacking, mocking, sarcasm can be countered by ignoring such posts...

Yeah true why even reacted to that.
Anyway after a long time visited IF and had a entertaining night here...

Well, after all this tomorrow's showdown shouldn't be a kartik's dream  πŸ˜†
Get this track done soon.

Such a messed up track.

Madam, I know where your point coming from, I have seen your post inthe past  you always try to find flaws in Kaira.  .this time  I know you got  a strong point the  kartik''s blunder.

kartik did wrong.
But the fact naksh and kirti are selfish  its proved long bsck and not just based on today's PRECAP.

So thIs silly delusional dailogues don't try on me. 

I find flaw only in those characters who are flawed.

I criticize , praise and support characters according to the episodes  and track, as I am a neutral viewer.

Since YRKKH is totally revolving around Kaira, you will see people discussing their actions more and the Kaira fans will notice those posts more where their characters weakness have been pointed out .

I have criticized Karthik's daadi, Suwarna, Naksh, Naitik,everybody but you wouldn't notice those posts as you are not their fan.

Similarly I have supported and praised all the characters also when I thought they were right. 

In fact in the very persons thread whom you are complaining about Me, I have supported Karthik by stating that Naira should not break her ties with Karthik for this mistake as whatever he did , it was for her.

She can be angry with him and not talk to him for few days and also when She stands by him taunt him when they are alone And stay away from him but she should stand strong by his side in front of others.

She should understand his deep love for her.

But you wouldn't see all those posts , you will read only where I am criticizing him For a mistake which he has actually done.

Edited by abhilasha_dream - 5 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think it's too early to reach a consensus. 
As I said, initial reactions, especially in situations like these, are dictated by emotions and not what's right and what's wrong. Going by your logic, even Naira should be questioned for taking the baby away, right? But she won't be because her reaction is driven by emotions. Same is the situation with Keesh,

If tomorrow they treat Naira the same way they will treat Kartik or act indifferent to the fact that she lost two, not one, baby then I will most certainly question them as well. Right now I just feel they should be given their baby back, and once they have calmed down, only then can we actually judge them based on how they treat Naira. 

Anyways...

When the track started I so wanted a scene between Manish and Kartik where Kartik breaks down for having lost his baby girl and Manish consoles him. Don't see that happening now. 

When the baby swap was introduced and was being stretched for this long, this was one thing I was scared of the most. Amidst Kartik's lying and betrayal, Baby Kaira will be forgotten by everyone. At least they pretended to be sad for Keesh's baby for a couple of seconds, now its all gonna be about what Kartik did and how Keesh were wronged. 

I really want a scene where Kartik fully breaks down and tells everyone how difficult it was for him to let go of the baby he had held in his arms a couple moments ago or something along those lines. 

I know its gonna be super sad but someone suggested a couple of days back that the Goenkas should at least keep a puja or something in remembrance of the baby that passed away. 

Before memory loss is introduced, this track should be given a proper ending like Kaira at least having one scene where they grieve for their baby together. 

immione thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When you found out that your dead baby is alive, there are mixed feelings. Surprise and happy that your baby is alive. Sad and angry at how and why did this happen? If you find out that someone swapped your baby your anger increases 10 fold and if you found out that that person is one of your family members you feel betrayed and your anger increases even more. In that heat of the moment you dont think that much and you are driven by emotions. The same way Kartik was driven by his fear of losing Naira in the hospital when he swapped the baby. So they are not wrong to confront him or even slap.Kartik too would have slapped Naksh if situation was reversed. We all know how mich angry Kartik can get. He too would have slapped Naksh in his marriage had Kdadi not lock him up. For Kirti saying kisi aur ki, well Naira too did not want give her baby to Kirti. She may not have mentioned it outright but her reactions too suggested that she also did not want to leave her baby with kisi aur se.

Not everybody are same. Some ppl can react similar yet differently. Some may have ended up questioning. Others would definitely end up slapping. So dont criticize people on how they react. Edited by immione - 5 years ago